Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:08 pm

Your trip had been a long one, and not without a bit of peril here and there. A sign that the order needed to do more to patrol and keep the roads safe, and something you already planned to report to the High Priestess once you finished your mission. But now, finally, the hamlet of Rionada was in sight, the small village situated along a forested hilltop on the borders of unexplored and untamed lands.

The Order had not heard anything from the village for some time. While it was a bit remote, there was a temple here manned by a few of your fellow sisters and brothers. They sent word each week to one of the temples closer to the more populous villages and towns of this region. But for three weeks, no word had arrived.

Your objective was to check on the village, and find out why the Order hadn't received any reports, missives, or any kind of word from the place.
Kuragari

Re: Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sister Rosaria stood near the gates of the rural hamlet Rionada and checked her report from the Order. The village has not sent any reports for three weeks and they were getting concerned. It was out of the way so information from it was hard to come by, but to not receive anything for such a duration was out of the ordinary. She tucked away the report and headed up to the gates.

"Hello? This is Sister Rosaria from the Church's Order. Is everything alright in there? We have not heard from your village for three weeks. Please open the gates and permit me to enter so that I may conduct my observation and write a detailed report for when I return back to the Order's High Priestess."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:18 am

There is no response at first, and the only sound you can hear is that of the wind as it blows through the trees nearby. After a moment though, the door opens and a young woman in a simple dress opens it and gives you a bright smile as she steps on out towards you. From an outward glance, she looks like any other young peasant woman from one of the rural villages within the Order's territory... but you quickly notice that her dress seems to have some more... titilating qualities more common to a street courtesan than a peasant woman.

"Well hello there! Welcome to Rionada!" The girl says, opening her arms up and startling you by just giving you a hug, one in which her head rests briefly upon your own bosom. "We haven't had any vistors recently, come in come in~"

She takes your hand and starts to tug at you gently, nearly bouncing in place in her eagerness.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 am

Sister Rosaria readies her sword she had for self defense when she did not receive any response at first, before relaxing slightly when the doors opened and a woman stepped out. She was rather taken aback by how the woman was dressed as well as how friendly and eager the woman was. Quickly pushing herself away and maintaining her personal space, she nodded.

"I need to investigate as to why the town hasn't been sending us the regular reports and not responding to our letters. Do you know of anything that has been going on? Anything of importance or out of the ordinary?"

As she questioned the woman, Sister Rosaria took the chance to scan the village to see if anything was amiss.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:43 am

"You haven't gotten our letters? Oh, Mother Carnalia will be so displeased to hear that!" The woman says, pouting as she says, "Nothing really out of the ordinary has been going on Sister. There's been an increase of wolves and other critters attacking folks outside of the wolves and a bandit or two, but we're safe, sound, and happy inside the walls~"

She pulls you in past the gate, and again, at first glance, nothing seems amiss. However, as you spot some of the village folk going about their business, you notice that many of the woman, even some of the older ones, seem a bit... curvier and bustier than you imagine would normally be the case. You also notice that their clothes are similar to the young womans, showing more of the bosom and having slits going up the legs on both sides. As for the men, a fair few seem to look healthier and more... virile given what you can tell are slight bulges in some of their leggings. A few young men seem to look more feminine and lithe as well, and they seem to be doing more of the typical womens work.

All in all though, no one seems to be upset, weary, or worried.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:51 am

Sister Rosaria paused a bit before quickly questioning the woman.

"Mother Carnalia? Last I remembered, Mother Maevyn was assigned to this town. We have not had any reports of a change in leadership. Furthermore, I do not recall a Mother Carnalia ever being present in the holy list. What is going on here?"

Looking around, Sister Rosaria takes note of the how the dresses are like in the town, as well as how most of the women seemed to be much more...attractive. The men mostly seemed the same still, albeit more healthy and robust as well...and also seeming to be much more...youthful to put in safer terms.

"The town does seem to be doing well enough, but I will still need to conduct my investigation. Where is the local inn? I've had to deal with a fair few bandits and wolves myself and would like to secure lodgings for the night at least."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:04 am

The young woman tilts her head at that, then says, "There is a Sister Maevyn, but she's not a Mother of the Church, not yet at least. Mother Carnalia has been the Priestess of this town for as long as I can remember!" She smiles and giggles as she says, "Maybe the records are wrong. There are lots of Churches after all aren't there?"

At your inquiry for such, she smiles and grabs your arm, once more showing a youthful exuberance and vigor you wouldn't necessarily have expected from a regular peasant. "This way! The inn is very comfy and cozy here, you can rest and recover from your long trip there!"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:10 am

Sister Rosaria frowns for a while before letting up a bit. There was always the possibility that she had made a mistake or remembered wrongly. At the very least, there wasn't much for concern at the moment with her initial inspection of the town at a glance.

"Alright, but I'll be making a visit to the church branch later to make sure everything is in order, after I secure lodgings of course."

With how the woman kept grabbing and tugging her arm, she gave in and followed along to the inn. Her orders for the day was to secure lodgings, visit the church branch and make sure nothing wrong was going on, and if time permitted she would inquire with the other villagers.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:16 am

Guided along to the inn, which is a two story tall building with a few windows and a rather ordinary sign hanging out front. Everything looks fine from the outside, however, as she pulls you in, your nose picks up two distinct scents. One of them is that of some kind of incense, which makes you immediately feel a bit tingly all over and just a bit warmer, and your thinking grows just a bit fuzzy. The second scent however is something more... perverse. The scent of sex.

The room you see before you reminds you a bit of a tavern, but along one side are several booths that have thin, almost sheer curtains draped before most. You can see shapes moving behind them, and in at least three of the four you glance at, its not too hard to imagine what is going on behind them. The few other tables in the center aren't too occupied, but you can see one man enjoying a drink at one while you can vaguely see what looks like a feminine figure under the table. Soft, sensual moans echo softly about the room every so often alongside a few grunts.

The woman however happily brings you up to the counter, where a gray haired, curvy, but youthful looking woman is cleaning a tankard. "This is Brenna, she runs the inn! She can get you set up with a room right quick!" The young woman gives you a hug from the side, mashing her own breasts against you as could almost swear she rubs her head against the side of your breast before saying, "I have some things to do, I hope you enjoy your visit! Maybe I'll see you around town!"

With that she skips on off while you are left to collect your thoughts and with the innkeeper looking you up and down in a way that sends a pleasant shiver down your spine.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 am

Sister Rosaria entered the inn and immediately noticed the scent of incense burning, which seemed to make her feel a bit relaxed. The other scent however sends a blush right through her as she noticed what it was. She herself had abstained from such carnal activities due to her duties as a Sister, as well as the fact that she took on the vow herself to remain pure. Looking about the room, she notices thin curtains covering several booths which were most definitely being used for perverse acts. Being dragged over to the counter, she bows politely but stays on the alert.

"Good day Brenna, I'm here to rent a room at least for the night. How much would the cost be, as well as whether meals are provided alongside the room?"

She warily watches her surroundings, hoping that there was enough privacy with her rented room for her to rest and write her detailed report unhindered.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Brenna hums a bit as she looks you over again, then says, "Its three silver crowns a night for the basic room. If ya want the merchant suite its six silver crowns." She smirks a bit and leans forward as she adds with a sultry purr, "if you want to spend the night with me in my bed its ten crowns."

The look she gives makes it quite clear spending the evening in her bed would involve the more sensual side of things. You have a fair bit of silver crowns with you to pay for things, but you dont know how long you will be here...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Sister Rosaria checks through her coin pouch as she hears the options she has. She made sure not to respond in any manner to the last option as she counted out 3 silver crowns.

"I'll pay for the basic room for a night. I'll be back later for my room, I have more important matters to attend to at this moment."

She quickly left the inn and her head seems to clear a little bit. Taking out her paper and pen, she quickly noted down what she has witnessed so far, highlighting a note of increased debauchery going on in the town to be aware of.

"Time to check with the church for clearer answers..."

She made her way towards the church, knocking on the grand doors while observing if anything was different about it.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:02 pm

Brenna looks a bit disappointed, but nods and takes the crowns. Outside, you get a few friendly, perhaps more friendly than would be expected for a stranger in a remote village, from the various residents. You notice that regardless of whether they are men or women, or those more lithe looking young men, all seem inclined to look you over from head to toe.

The church is situated in the center of the village, and follows the same standard construction of most churches in the order. Its three stories tall, and you know there is a basement or cellar of some kind to store additional food for use during hard times. There didn't seem to be anything different about it from the outside, but when the door is opened, you are greeted by the visage of a youthful looking woman who carries the air of a Priestess of the church. You recognize the outfit as that belonging to a Mother, but like the rest of those in the village, her outfit is more revealing than you'd expect. Primarily, in that you can see a great deal of her quite large breasts.

"Ah, hello there Sister. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5988056&tags=nun+
https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/ec/f ... 831d58.jpg
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:27 pm

Sister Rosaria takes note of how everyone was extremely friendly as well as their gazes on her at times. The church seemed normal enough and when she entered, she noticed the Mother in charge, most likely to be Mother Carnalia as she did not recognize her at all.

"Good day, Mother Carnalia I suppose? We have not had any reports from the village so I was sent here to investigate. I must apologize but I do not recall you ever being amongst the list of Mothers...Could you remind me as to the vows taken to be formally assigned as Mother of the church?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:41 pm

Mother Carnalia nods and strides over, pulling you in for a hug that has your face find up in her soft, plush bosom. There's... a scent coming off her that smells sweet and reminds you of flowers in spring, yet there's something to it that makes you feel very relaxed and a bit tingly all over. She softly runs a hand through your hair, and while a part of you feels like you should be more wary and cautious, you find yourself feeling safe in her arms as your gaze up into her eyes. They are such a pretty color and it's easy to get lost in them... you are only vaguely aware that she is saying something to you, but it sounds like the right vow.

You are able to shake yourself out of her gaze as she finishes saying the vow, and she smiles and says, "I have sent two reports, but I suppose that if the letters have not arrived then those I sent have had a terrible fate befall them. I shall pray for them tonight, and hope that they yet live." She surprises you as she leans forward and plants a soft kiss on your forehead as she adds, "It is good to know though that the Order is worried enough to send someone to our remote little village. I did not think anyone would really be concerned to not hear from us in our safe and comfortable little village."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Sister Rosaria found herself being pulled into for a hug, before feeling relaxed all over. She found it hard to pay attention to anything and even though she gripped her sword tensely at first in wariness, it now laid slack by her waist. She only managed to pull herself together just as Mother Carnalia finished the vow, which was probably correct. Backing away from the kiss to the forehead, she nods slightly in response.

"We always have to maintain order and keep vigil over the lands, lest foul beasts and demons wreck havoc upon us all. I''ve already prepared a report to write with regards to the increased threats outside of the village."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:07 pm

"That is good to hear~ And having a Sister of the Warrior-Mage branch of the Order as yourself nearby for a time shall surely make everyone feel even safer~" She smiled as she pat your head and gave you a very maternal, caring look that sent a strange tingle through your mind and body. "As a member of the church, you are free to stay here if you need a place to stay, though I know that the inn is quite a pleasant place as well and tends to have wonderful company~" The way she says that almost suggests she is refering to the carnal things you'd seen inside... and that she might know of such. But surely that couldn't be...

But with your head still feeling a bit relaxed and tingly, you don't think about it too much as she wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you close. "Is there anything else I can do for you to help you out at this time Sister? If not, I do have some duties to attend to, but tonight I am free if you wish to pay me a visit~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:32 pm

Sister Rosaria finds herself blushing a little bit at the compliment and feeling weird tingles through her.

"I have reserved a room for the night at the Inn at the very least, so lodgings are not of an issue. I do not plan to stay here for long as I do have to write my report and deliver it back to the Head Church."

Sister Rosaria has a moment of wariness with how Mother Carnalia talked about the inn, feeling like she might be privy to the perverse acts going on in it, but the tingly feeling she had distracted her from thinking too much about it. After a while, she bows slightly.

"Mother Carnalia, are the meditation booths in use? I would like to meditate personally for a duration and keep up with my vows."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:24 am

"That is too bad. Except for the occasional traveller, we rarely get visitors. It would be nice to have you stick around for a while." Mother Carnalia said as she let go of you. At your query though, her smile widens and she nods her head.

"But of course dear Sister, we have several available right now. Just follow me." She leads you along towards another room, where one side of the room is walled off with various wooden booths. You are somewhat surprised to smell the same incense that was in the inn burning here, but at least here all you can hear is a soft mumbling from another member of the church making use of one of the booths.

"Just relax and enjoy your meditation~ If you have need of anything else, you need but call my name." She says as she pats your head and runs her hand almost sensually down your back before turning and leaving.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:07 am

Sister Rosaria follows Mother Carnalia to the booths and is surprised and also wary that the incense from earlier at the inn being burnt here. She however heard nothing wrong and let her guard down a little. Mother Carnalia however made her tingle again with those words and how she pat her head and ran her fingers down her back.

"At least the church seems ok..."

Entering the booth, she placed her sword before her and knelt down in prayer.

"O' hallowed Order, blessed be the land and the path we walk on. Blessed be our brothers and sisters who serve in the same faith. We shalt be the sword and shield for rhe weak, the bulwark that holds back the ever present threat of demons..."
DarkSanctuary

Next

Return to Private Games