Pack Tactics [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pack Tactics [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:50 pm

Once you begin to drive yourself into her at this new angle, she begins to finally get into the act. She moans generously and loudly, truly a slut to her core with the lack of shame she displays, her tits bouncing with every hard thrust you bottom out with. She reaches up to clutch the sheets of the bed between her fingers, her eyes closed tight as she cling close to you with her legs, tightening and loosening her grip to help you ram into her harder and faster. You get the idea this was what she was after; egging you on to try and earn the hard, aggressive sex you've finally provided. Your plan to halt your advances at the last moment, to tease her with the release she desired, comes to a small roadblock every time you feel her depths swallow you entirely; it feels incredible!

Her pussy, skilled as it is, milks you in and grips you tight as you withdraw to thrust in again. Her body, so supple and breed worthy, gyrates and bounces in the dim light below you. Her brows knit, her face one of a bitch in heat being mated by an alpha. It's all amazingly arousing, and you can feel your balls churning with need as she submits to you. Did you truly want to stop? Now that she's finally letting you take your place?

"Yes! R-Right there! Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me, you asshole! Make me cum on that big dick! Oh, fucking shit, I'm close!" Dirty talker that she is, it seems as though your efforts with this pliable slut are bearing fruit. The only question was if you wanted to reward her good behavior, or carry on with your play.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:45 am

I grunted furiously getting more into the frantic pace I had set as she finally started getting into it. I began to wonder if I'd fallen for her ploy of disrespecting me until I began using her the way she truly liked. I slammed into her even more furiously as it became clear that was how the slut liked to take it. Everything she did seemed to call out for me to breed her like the bitch she was always meant to be, and once I was done would be. I slammed in all the way to the hilt once more, but this time, I changed things up taking short thrusts as quickly as I could repeatedly slamming into her as deeply as my length could reach.

As much as I'd considered stopping on her to make her beg, her submission had assuaged my ego enough that I gave up on that plan to instead work myself into a complete mating frenzy to thoroughly breed the slutty bitch being impaled on my fat alpha cock. With these thoughts, I held back as long as I could to get her off, but as soon as I thought she'd cum, I slammed home one last time growling from the effort of not howling out to alert all of my conquest of this sluts body as I began cumming into her as hard as I could.

I leaned down taking her breasts in my hands to continue massaging them as I imagined how they would grow alongside her belly, and how our pups would nurse from her now that I had filled and claimed her as the first of my breeding bitches.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:43 pm

As you rut like an animal into the slutty, tan bitch that you've secured for the night, she proves herself to be an equally wild fuck. She yells and thrashes beneath you, egging you on to take her harder and faster, her legs locked behind your hips and her hands gripping at your back as you hammer her into the cheap hotel sheets. It's a labor not to blow your load too soon in such an eager whore, but true to her word, she was close to the edge. Raking her fingernails down your back, she arches her back and presses her tits into your chest, cumming on your fat cock with a string of screamed profanity, her pussy writhing around you as you finally hit your peak and blow inside her with a snarl. The two of you grind and shudder together for a moment as you fill her womb with your thick cum, then finally her back relaxes and she drops back onto the bed, panting as you play with her breasts. She wipes the sweat from her brow, the occasional tremor running through her body from the force of her orgasm.

"Fffuucking hell... I needed that, like, sooo badly," She says as she recovers her breath, peering down at you as you play with her plentiful tit flesh, "You like 'em that much, huh? Want me to give you a titfuck before round two, or can you keep it up by yourself?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 am

I snarled a bit myself in a fit of animalistic fury as she raked her nails against my back. She was completely wild once she got into it, and I was loving every moment of it. It was all very wild, and I couldn't wait until she was changed, and we could both fully cut loose and rut like only true beasts could. Feeling her walls clench down and the juices flow, I knew she had cum, and I gave no mind to hold back anymore as I punched into her with all the force my hips could manage and let the dam holding back everything break flooding her fertile womb with my seed. I did my best to hold myself up as it felt like all the strength in my body was flowing into my cock and balls only to leak out inside of her, but I didn't want to collapse after only one go, so I did my best to focus on catching my breath while thinking of all the other ways I could enjoy this soft, pliable form beneath me.

I felt a pang of pride in my chest when she mentioned how badly she'd needed what I'd given her. Despite a bit of weariness though, I put on a brave face. "Oh, I've always been a man that likes his breasts. You don't have to worry about me keeping it up just yet, but I'm very inclined to feel your chest squishing down around me regardless."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Lexy rolls her eyes at your words, shimmying her way out from underneath you. You can see the excess seed you pumped into her spill out in a lewd, sticky trail between her legs as she decouples from you, a testament to just how much you managed to stuff her womb with. The skillful slut presses her hands into your chest, encouraging you to lay on your back opposite her on the bed. Once she's managed to get you lounging, she settles down between your thighs, hefting her tits up onto your pelvis as she does.

"You don't get out much, do you? Like, who says stuff like that? 'Feel your chest squishing down around me regardless'? Were you like, home schooled?" Uncomfortably close-but-not-quite-accurate statements aside, you're rewarded for you tolerance as she wraps her generous tits around your shaft, sandwiching it within her sweat-slick cleavage. It's a pretty good fit; large as they are, your lengthy shaft just manages to pop its head out from between them, which she leans down to lap at with her long, flexible tongue. Putting her hands on either side of them, she begins to knead her breasts around your cock, the sticky mixture of your cum and hers enhancing the sensation of her hot, soft flesh shifting around you with practiced rhythm.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:22 am

I chuckle a little feeling much less tense about her comments after blowing a load out. I decided it was fine to give her some information as long as I wasn't too specific until I was sure she was mine. "Yeah, my family lives pretty far from civilization. My father came out here to see the city for himself when he was about my age and had some fun times but didn't like the crowds and made a home of his own back around where he grew up. Thought at the very least I should take a good look around and make that decision myself." I looked down as she began massaging me with her tits enjoying both the view and the sensations of her soft and generous rack.

I placed my hand on her head running my fingers through her long, golden locks for a moment. "It makes sense I picked up some of his way of speaking, but I guess it's a bit outdated after roughly twenty years." I let out a gasp as she continued working my shaft as it became slick and sticky with the combination of our sexual fluids she was rubbing off my dick with her tits. "When you're done down there, I think I might want to lick your tits clean. It'll be the least I could do after the mess your wonderful massage feels like it's making of them."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:13 pm

"Eh? Most guys don't like licking up their own cum, but hey, I'm not gonna stop you. Whatever gets you off." Is all she responds with at your declaration, although in her defense, she had more pressing matters to attend to with her mouth. You feel the warmth around your head increase as she takes you between her lips and into her maw, swirling her tongue skillfully around the head of your cock as she jerks you faster between her tits, the slick noise of her titfuck like music to your ears as you receive the kind of servicing you imagine is quite regular among alphas.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:54 am

"I don't particularly like it, but I don't mind, and it makes a good excuse to play with a nice rack." I tense when she takes me into her mouth. The sound of her soft flesh slapping against my hard while sucking on my tip was music to my ears. Leaning back, I relaxed as she continued working my length as I enjoyed the heavenly treatment a future alpha like myself deserved. Lifting my leg, I trailed a toe up the inside of her thigh making my way slowly to her crotch to feel how well-ravaged I'd left it while I imagined what I'd do next after she finished worshiping my cock. "Mmm, gonna be hard saving up, so I have anything left for round two, but damn, it'll be worth it."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pm

The slutty human works dutifully in pleasing you, her heavy tits milking your cock with all the warm, wet pressure you would expect of a proper cunt. She suckles the head of your shaft, her tongue lashing against every weak point she manages to find with expert precision. Your balls thrum with familiar heat, your cock beginning to throb as she swirls around your frenulum again and again, another load like the one you can feel dripping down her thighs rapidly building up. Feeling your shaft swelling between her tits, Lexy looks up to meet your eyes, her efforts ramping up in speed as she does.

"Yhu wahhna cuhm en myh mouhh?" She asks, her mouth full with your cock head.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:53 am

I relaxed for a bit enjoying being treated to such a wonderful massage. Getting head was better than I'd ever imagined, or perhaps not having to imagine was what made this so much better. It was like pleasing my dick was the most important thing in the world to her as she prepared me for the task of satisfying her once again. My desire to cum once again building up though I tried to hold them back. I wanted to see how she would top her current efforts if they proved not quite enough to get me to empty my precious seed in her mouth.

Hearing her ask the question with a mouthful of my dick was another cute little thing she did. Like she couldn't stand to take me out of her mouth to ask the question. A little tease shouldn't hurt. "Yes, I would very much enjoy that, but didn't anyone ever teach you it's not polite to talk with your mouth 'stuffed'?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:33 pm

Your teasing is met with a glare, and you feel her just grind her bottom teeth into the head of your cock as a retort to your comment. Threats of biting aside, the slut returns to her work soon after with increased vigor. The speed with which she begins pumping your cock between her tits is only matched by the frenzy her tongue seems to go into, stroking between the base of your head and the cum-slit at the time in rhythm with the quick, shallow bobbing her mouth does. Even through the darkened room you can catch the light off her visage, Lexy looking up to meet your gaze with smoky eyes as she labors to bring you off, even going as far as to moan around your sensitive head to enhance the experience.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:31 am

I held back a chuckle as she made it clear she didn't appreciate my sass. "Hey, it was just a joke. No need to threaten a man like that." As she got back to pleasuring me, I gripped the sheets beneath me watching with rising anticipation as she worked my length with a fervor quickly finding the places that made my toe's curl with delight and focusing her attention there. I let my voice carry making no attempt to disguise where her attention was best served to pleasure me. The way she moaned sent a particular shiver through me, and wanting more, I began teasing her slit some more with my toe dragging it against the lips of her vulva and even poking in a little trying to draw more moans even as I was pushed closer and closer to the edge, but I tried to hold on wanting to see if she had any last tricks with which to catch me off guard.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Lexy grows impatient as you toy with her, clenching her thighs tight as you attempt to poke and prod with your toe of all things. Her breasts continue their ever quickening strokes, and with her well practiced tongue swirling against your frenulum, it's only a matter of time before your resolve begins to falter and you cum into her mouth. When the time comes, she makes little attempt to move, instead burying her face as far into her own breasts as she can, gulping down the fat ropes of cum you provide without a second thought. She dutifully slurps at your cock, draining every drop you provide her until the throbbing dies down and your release has finished, when she then pulls up off of you with a lewd "pop".

"There, all cleaned up," She declares, pulling her tits apart and hefting herself back up into a sitting position, "Well, the parts I could lick, anyway. But I guess it's my turn now, isn't it?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 1:46 am

I smirked as she got done cleaning my length apparently ready for me to return the favor. I got down in front of her beginning to lap at her tits as I'd offered earlier giving her the occasional nip with me teeth. I had an idea of how I wanted to turn her, and I wanted her a little used to the idea of me getting a bit toothy. If she didn't seem too perturbed by my light biting, I'd take a nipple between my teeth just holding it in place while I lashed at it with my tongue.

Once I was certain I'd covered her ample tit-flesh with my saliva, I'd put my left hand under her left thigh and give it a lift moving her to lean over the bed with myself behind her. Once I had her where I wanted her, I'd let my breath wash over her sex for few moments before I'd finally give the lewd lips a lash of my tongue.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Lexy, for her part, seems to lay back and allow you to worship her bountiful rack, running your tongue all over the smooth, tan skin as you lap up the sticky mess your shaft left on them. She moans gently, running her fingers through your hair as you suck her nipple into your mouth and swirl it, clearly enjoying the treatment. She does seem a little shocked when you retreat away and see her flipped, and especially so when you bury your face between her thick thighs to lap at her folds.

"Kinda thorough, huh?" She asks as you run your appendage up and down her lips, tasting both her juices and your own cum as it leaks from her depths, mixing into a salty-sweet delight.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:21 am

I smirk taking only a moment to respond. "Well, if I say I'm gonna do something, I follow through on it." I drag my tongue against the full length of her cunt once more before I stand up leaning over her. I figured this time, I would make my move and pass my blessing onto her, but I wanted to get her really into the swing of things before I did anything that might alert her. Taking hold of her hips, I slid my cock against her pussy once again. "Ready for another ride? I've always found this position a little more exciting." I thrust forward just letting my cockhead lodge itself inside of her for the moment. One hand moving to her shoulder to hold her down while the other wrapped around her chest to grope a tit.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:43 pm

The whore of a mate you've chosen merely rolls her eyes as you shuffle into a different position. She rolls easily enough onto her stomach, and pushes her ass up as you hook a hand around her thigh. With her face down against the surface of the bed, she groans, wiggling her plentiful ass back and forth as you just barely begin to penetrate her.

"I thought we already went over this? Just fuck me already. I'm trying to cum more than once, y'know."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:10 am

"Hmm, I can work with that." I gave her ass a sharp slap the new position making that easier even if it turned her tits away. I quickly began picking up the pace once again. The lady was clearly very demanding, but she certainly loved getting fucked which was good enough for my first bitch. I gave her tit a rough squeeze as another strike landed on her ass once I'd finally worked myself to a frantic pace. I wanted to give her her next orgasm before I began my plan. I didn't want her noticing the little surprise I was cooking up.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Lexy moans softly as you spank one of her generous cheeks, and it's a moan that gets louder as you begin to plow her in earnest. She's certainly not one to shy from criticism, but equally so from praise; as you work up a fast pace to fuck her at, she makes no attempts at muffling the heated gasps and cries of pleasure you manage to conjure. You can see, even in the vague darkness of the room, her shapely ass bouncing each time you bottom out in her, the softness of her rear cushioning your pelvis every time you ram your length into her depths. It takes another couple of minutes before she's really gotten into the fact, turning her head so she can muffle her voice into a pillow as moans become screams, her ass backing up to meet your thrusts every time.

Eventually, you feel her tight folds grow even tighter, and with a series of muffled profanities, her body tenses up and she cums around you, soaking your balls in her juices as her sex works frantically to milk your cock for all its worth.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:16 am

With the room as dark as it was, and her burying her face in a pillow, I went ahead and let my shape begin to change little by little. My body growing in size including my cock. My face stretching out into a muzzle and my cockhead becoming pointed. I kept up my assault giving her little opportunity to think about whatever she might notice changing as I continued to screw her from behind like the bitch I would soon make her into.

Feeling her cum around me, I used the last of my self-control to put my arm around her head slipping my hand under the pillow to pull it up into her face while I let myself go mostly feral. My body quickly taking on the remaining changes and letting instinct guide me. My instinct drove me to push my newly transformed knot against her opening as my jaws closed around her shoulder catching her in a mating bite only sinking my fangs in enough to begin passing my gift into her at the same time as my knot tied with her and my seed flowed into her.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games