Pack Tactics [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pack Tactics [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:03 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Galruff
Human Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/20777984
Wolf Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2667276
Background: Galruff, or Gal for short, was born a purebred werewolf in a pack far from civilization. His father raising him on stories of how he'd gone to the lands of more 'civilized' folk transformed the women that caught his eye into werewolves, and made them his pack. It was clear from the get go that Gal would set out on his own when he was old enough to do the same. As he grew into adolescence, he focused on becoming a hunter and a strong male; one who could maintain his hold on a pack of changed werewolves as his pack. Now in his human form, he stands outside a city, ready to make his family.
Kinks: Domination/Submission, Rough Sex, Harem, Seduction
Turn-Offs: Guro, Scat, Watersports

It took you quite some time to make your way from the virgin wilderness you were raised to lands more civilized, but you managed well enough. Your father had given you parting advice when you declared your intention to form your own pack, that you would find the breeding stock you required in Wickford, one of the closest cities with a sizable population. The sounds and smells are foreign and strange to you, some nice but many jarring, yet it is the price you will need to pay in order to secure your rights as a pack leader and propagate your own clan. The only question was, where did you want to begin? It was just starting to become evening, with the sun slowly dipping behind the horizon, and you stood at the outskirts of the city, along one of the many main roads leading in. There seemed to be housing developments not too far away, built along arterial roads, where the suburban population lived. It was relatively isolated, but closely knit, and you would more than likely find families over single women there.

There was also the option to head deeper in. With night time approaching, people would be leaving their places of work, giving you time to scope out the streets for any appealing females. This also opened up the ability to check out the nightlife of the city if you decided to skulk around downtown for long enough; what better way to find a woman to claim than to wait for them to offer themselves up to the best males?
Ze Blitzkrieg

Re: Pack Tactics [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

I stood on the edge of the city happy to finally be there after the long journey I'd taken. This would be where I left my mark on the world taking what was rightfully mine by conquest. My father had told me many exploits of his, and I was very excited even as I noticed how disagreeable some of the local scents were. It didn't matter though. As soon as I had what I wanted, I could leave this place and return to the wilds where I could be free to begin breeding my new pack. I could smell some places where other families seemed to live, but I figured I could check that out later.

My nose took to the air as I tried to discern the way to the largest concentration of unclaimed but eager females. Even in my human form, my senses were sharp though not as sharp as if I let my fur grow out and showed the world my bestial self. With my nose filled with scents, I followed to what I wanted figuring the nightlife full of women looking for male companionship would be the best place to get used to showing off what made me prime material for any fertile female. Taking another male's woman was certainly a tempting prospect, but I figured I could make those kinds of efforts once I had gotten my feet wet. My eyes scanned the streets, and I took regular, deep breaths to taste what scents called out to me.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:31 am

You walk unmolested down the main avenue into town, nothing but the zooming of cars and the stink of exhaust in your nose as you make your way through the city and towards the center of its downtown. It takes you quite a while, bound to the laws of civilization and unable to bound through the streets in your true form, but it allows you to memorize the paths you take all the more. Eventually the sun retreats entirely, and you're left to navigate through a maze of colorful lights and the far off thrum of music in the various clubs and bars that line the streets. Masked as it is by the unfamiliar scents of modernity, you manage to pick up on the smell of a number of females on the wind.

One in particular catches your nose the most; she smells, for lack of a better term, like sex and sweat, and what you recall being called perfume, a cocktail that alerts you to her potential as a breeding partner. As you search for the scent on the wind, you round a corner and spot the source, causing quite the ruckus outside of one of the clubs.

"Are you kidding me?! I've gotten into here plenty of times, it's not a fake!" She exclaims towards an unimpressed looking bouncer.

"Well, it don't work no more. Scanner says it's fake."

"So what?! I'll be twenty one in like a month or two, just make an exception!"

The display goes back and forth for a little while longer, before she eventually disengages with a huff. She seems rather angry, having had her plans for the evening apparently ruined by the laws of this city. But her fertility is without question; not only is she the prime age, but she the sway of her hips and the softness of her figure make her prime material for a good and thorough fucking. You just needed to think of a way to introduce yourself.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm

I could do without the stink of those vehicles as I walked along the streets, but that was apparently the price I would have to pay if I wanted a large selection of choice females to take back with me. Hearing the music was promising that I was on the right track. I could remember nights around the fire with music and dance as various females would show off their figures and movement. It was almost something primal that I figured humans would share, and the smells of the many females enflamed my desires.

Finally, I spotted a breedable female that clearly wanted it. It seemed she was interested in getting inside of a particular building but wasn't able to. A bit of disappointment would only make it easier for me. If I could help her salvage her evening, I could easily get the chance to see if she's really prime material for my new pack. I kept a close track of her scent while I checked around the building seeing if there was some way I could sneak into the club she was so desperate to get into. If I had to, I could even find somewhere secluded to shift to make securing a way in easier. Even if it turned out a bust, I could still approach and show her a good time, but it would be easier if I could get her what she'd so recently been denied showing her I was a male who could get shit done.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:30 am

Circling around the building doesn't seem to give you too much in the way of help; there's a fire exit, but it only seems to open outwards. The option to shift and try prying it open was of course there, but with people waddling to and fro just outside the alleyway, it was a risky one, especially if your new prospect was scared off by the ruckus. Luckily, it doesn't seem to make much difference, as you can hear someone call out to you as you skulk around.

"You can't get in through there," the familiar voice says, and you turn to spot the tanned girl with her arms crossed, just inside the alleyway. "I've tried before. This place sucks anyway."

You're not sure she means that, but at least you've caught her attention, and leveraging her sudden lack of plans could go a long way in getting her alone and willing.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:38 am

I grimaced as I failed to find anything I could use to sneak the beauty into the place she'd been denied entry, and the area wasn't secluded enough to try anything in my wolf form. I certainly didn't need people learning I was on a prowl around here.

It seemed my luck was better than expected as the girl I'd been eyeing caught me trying to sneak in. Now she was convinced we had a shared interest in finding our way into the place. I look a little abashed at being caught letting her have that over me. I'd get more over on her with time. "Well, that's my whole evening. Heard this place was pretty good, but the guy out front is such a stiff. So, if this place sucks so bad, what are you doing back here Ms...?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:51 pm

"Because I was passing by and saw some weirdo hanging around the fire escape? Not sure if I should be giving out my name to random prowlers, but I guess you can call me Lexy." She shoots back sharply, rolling her eyes. You get the idea that this one is a bit of a bitch as standard course; she's certainly holding herself in such a way as to draw your eye to her figure, and the smell coming off her is indescribably one of a woman looking to breed.

"Buuuut, it does seem like both our nights are going nowhere fast. I was gonna do a little dancing, get some free drinks, maybe let one of the losers buying them take me home. If he was lucky," She gives you a saucy little grin, her eyes twinkling mischievously, "You feeling lucky? 'Cause there's a liquor store just down the street, and a hotel not far from it..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:51 pm

I smile as she gives me her name. "Everyone calls me Gal." From the way she carried herself and smelled, it was clear she was interested even before she asked me if I wanted to share alcohol and a hotel room with her. "Well then, that sounds like a wonderful offer, and I feel pretty lucky given how quickly my night appears to be turning around. I'd love to have your company for a stiff drink." I strutted up emulating the smooth, confident stride my father approached his bitches with before giving her a short nod. "Please, lead the way."

As she began, I made sure to walk close to her side and only a half pace behind her keeping myself close enough that even a human's dull senses could detect my presence gauging her response to my proximity before going any further. If she didn't seem too bothered, I'd take the chance of letting my arm drape over her back resting my hand on her opposite shoulder. "Just rolled into town tonight. Glad I was able to find someone fun to hang out with."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:22 pm

"Riiight. Sure you get real lucky talking like that." The girl responded derisively, although she doesn't seem put off as you try and swagger your way up to her. She begins to lead you off, away from the alley and back onto the main roads. Your little game of distance judging seems to puzzle her just a bit, and when you put your arm around her, she turns to face you with a quirked eyebrow.

"Not even gonna get me liquored up first, huh? You must have pretty big balls. Guess we'll be finding out in a little bit though, huh?" Bitchy as she is, she at least seems fairly open with what she expects from this little trip. It doesn't take too much longer for you to arrive at this store, and she leads you inside. The contents of a modern liquor store are foreign to say the least, but luckily she seems perfectly fine making the trip her own and snagging a few bottles of dark brown liquid off the shelving. When it comes time to pay, she looks at you expectantly; she had made her intentions to use you for drinks clear earlier, a not entirely unfair exchange considering your own intention to use her womb. Thankfully, your father had provided a little nest egg to get your feet wet in the lands of mankind when you left home.

Once that was all straightened out, she led you a few lots over to what must have been the hotel. Getting yourself a cheap room follows a similar pattern, and before you know it, you are at last alone with her in a reasonably nice, if small, single bed room. A bed she plops down on happily, fishing out a bottle of liquor to begin drinking from directly. How you wished to approach her from here was largely up to you; human women were still something of an enigma, but a bitch was a bitch at the end of the day.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 am

I wasn't too bothered by her derision of my actions. She certainly wasn't completely put off by my behavior, but other females might not be so accommodating. "I'll look forward to showing you later." Perhaps emulating my father who had already wooed all the bitches I'd seen him with wasn't the best way to get attention from one I'd only just met. I pulled out the wallet my old man had given me getting an idea of how much of my money I was spending. I wasn't sure how long it was going to last me before I needed to find some kind of work to keep me going.

With the booze secured, she showed me over to the hotel. It was pretty run down, but that probably meant it wasn't too expensive. Once we were alone, the girl immediately took a seat on the bed and began drinking straight from the bottle leaving me to wonder if she was going to keep it all to herself. Deciding it would be better to let her have her fill, I decided to get started with some light conversation. I left the lights off, so only the light from outside that managed to get through the blinds would give us anything to see by though I probably had the advantage of seeing in such low light. Walking up, I took a seat beside her on the bed. "I doubt you find strange guys to drink with in back alleys all the time, so what do you usually do when you're looking for a fun evening?" I went ahead and rested my arm over her shoulder again giving her a smile as I awaited her response.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:48 pm

She snorts when you come over to join her on the bed and lead in with a question, taking another swig of the alcohol before speaking up.

"Don't act like you don't know what kind of girl I am. You wouldn't be here if you didn't think you'd be fucking me tonight." If nothing else, she's a very straight to the point type of woman, if a little bit on the grating side thanks to her smart mouth.

"But that's fine. I know what kind of girl I am too. I like sex. I like going out, getting fucked up, and getting fucked. I like it when losers buy me things in the hopes of getting their dicks wet. All the shaming stopped bothering me a while ago." She presses the bottle into your hand after another long swig, allowing you to have your fill, if you cared to try what all the humans got so fussed up about.

"Don't drink too much, if you go soft, I'm going to make fun of you," She leans into your side a little bit more after that, and her own hand begins to trail up your leg, moving to cup your sex through your trousers. "Of course, with you turning out the light, I may have plenty to make fun of you for anyway, huh? Somebody not too confident about those big balls now?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:55 am

I smirked as I couldn't deny what she said. I was a little less amused by her next comment as while it didn't call me one of those losers, but it left that open the possibility that I was. However, I knew that once I'd changed her, she would certainly be showing me more respect as her alpha, so I allowed the implication to wash off of me. Of course, if I didn't say anything it would be the same as saying I'd accept being a loser if it meant my dick was getting wet or just too stupid to recognize the comment. "Well, you'll find soon enough how much of a 'loser' I am."

With how much sass she was dishing out, I could see her being my new pack's alpha bitch keeping a dominant position over my other mates and being the only one that could go toe to toe with me. I took a sip not drinking nearly as much as she had but getting a good taste all the same. "Or maybe I don't think you'll need to see them in order to know just how big they are. Go ahead, have a good feel of just how big I am." The hand resting on her shoulder moved its way down giving her tit a firm squeeze. In addition to being large, the way they looked gave me the impression that they were soft and squishy, and I wanted to see if I was right. "No need to hesitate, fish it out already and feel what I'm packing."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:53 pm

"Oh, right, right. You're the real winner here, huh?" She derides you, and even through the dim light of the blinds you can see her devilish grin. She doesn't seem to care all that much as you reach down to fondle her tit, likely used to it by her own admission. Despite their shapeliness, her bountiful breast prove to be soft and pliable, easily filling your hand with its warm suppleness. It's a bit hard to tell through her top, but it doesn't seem like she's wearing much of a bra, and the stiffening nipple beneath your index finger would only further that assertion.

Of course, her nipple isn't the only thing hardening in response to some handiwork. At your goading, she happily reaches up just a bit further and begins to handle your cock and balls through the material of your pants. The pressure, combined with her proximity, easily has you spouting half-mast, and she nestles just a little bit further into your embrace, resting her head on your shoulder and nuzzling her face against your neck. Her other hand sneaks its way between you, and you feel her undoing your belt buckle and unbuttoning your fly. A little bit of finessing of the zipper and she's already maneuvering the hem of your boxers down, letting your cock spring out of its confinement and into the welcoming warmth of her palm. She pushes down your waistband just enough to free your nuts as well, and you feel her other hand cupping them gently.

"This is what's got you so confident, huh?" She asks softly, whispering against your jawline as she pumps you in one hand while kneading your hefty balls in the other. For all the shit she talks, she's definitely quite skilled; she milks your cock with just enough pressure to really get the blood flowing without going too rough, stroking you in her silky smooth hand to complete hardness.

"Mm.. Well, it's definitely not the smallest I've ever had," She practically purrs her slutty commentary against you as she traces her lips along your jawline towards your ear, "B~ut, I'm not too convinced. What good is a big, meaty cock if you don't know how to use it?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:53 pm

I was starting to get a bit miffed at her derision, but I didn't let her get under my skin. Still, it was time I started showing I could give as well as I could take. "Oh, I'm sure you know plenty about winning dragging losers in to sell your body for a little booze." It didn't seem like she was wearing anything under her shirt which would make things easier though I would have liked something to tear as I disrobed her in a fit of reckless abandon.

I give a light groan encouraging her as she pulls my half-erect cock out to get a better feel for what she'd be taking soon enough. I kept myself a little under control making sure she'd have to work a bit harder to get me up to full mast. "Well, I wouldn't judge its size so soon, you don't even have it fully hard yet. Still, if you want to see technique..." I turn around putting my shoulder just under her chest and pushing her down on her back with my body before crawling up her to look her in the eye in the dim light with my full body looming above her.

"I can show you what I've got, and I promise, you won't be disappointed if you can handle it that is." I gave a slight snarl as I pulled her shirt up over her head to get a better look at what I was dealing with though as a bit of a jab, I didn't pull the shirt fully off only enough to see her full body leaving her to remove the garment from covering her face. Her figure was rather nice from what I could see of her fully dressed, but I couldn't wait to see her after her change into something a little wilder was complete.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:09 pm

"Does saying I sell it make your wallet feel better?" She fires back shortly before you push her backwards onto the bed with a satisfying bounce. She doesn't seem to resist you as you climb over top of her, looking at you with what can only be described as an amused smirk, as infuriating as that can be.

"I was going to blow you, dumb ass. But sure, go ahead a wow me." Is just about all she has to say as you boast your technique and begin stripping her. Her top, tight as it was, proved somewhat challenging to get up over her bust. She struggles out of the rest as you ogle her; she's definitely quite a catch, with a distinctive hourglass frame thanks to her wide hips and narrow waist. Her tits are everything you could hope for, perfectly shaped teardrops that hold their shape despite their mouthwatering size, each capped by a perky nipple and minimal, dark areola. It is worth noting that, as you trace her taut abdomen with your eyes, you catch the glistening of a piercing in her bellybutton, adding to her slutty appeal.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:31 am

I chuckle, "Oh you can always get to that after I've gotten my dick thoroughly soaked. I'll have plenty of steam to keep going." I wiggled my eyebrows with that comment even though she could probably barely see it in the low light of the room. I looked over the woman beneath me knowing I would soon be making her mine. My father hadn't told me fully what changing a girl was like saying that, if I wanted to know, I needed to do it myself, but one thing had been clear, once she was changed, she would be mine though particularly willful girls might not be completely subservient.

I lined my erection up with her pulling a tit to my face. Closing my mouth around the thick nipple, I gave it a light nip as I pushed myself into her holding back the desire to howl out my pleasure as I speared open my first woman. With how much she purported to do this, I didn't resist the urge to sheath myself fully within her on the first thrust letting her feel my full length. I lashed at the nipple in my mouth while my hand continued to massage the large breast. Having seen the nipple piercing, my free hand moved down to poke and prod at it while I began pulling out for my next thrust gauging her reactions as I penetrated her.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:27 pm

"Okay, might not be the smallest, but definitely the lamest dude I've ever fucked." She replies to your eyebrow waggling, cupping her face with one of her free hands. It distracts her enough that she must not notice you lining up with her until you've sucked one of her teats into your mouth.

"What are yoOoohkay! Holy shit! Where's the fucking foreplay?" You catch her off guard by bottoming out in her all in one go, her folds gripping you tightly as if to expel the sudden invader. Thankfully, it seems her earlier arousal ensured she was wet enough to get in without harm, but it's certainly a tight fit. Tighter than you expected from such a slutty girl, at least. It's almost hard to pull out with how hard she's clenching, though that just makes it feel all the better for you. She shoots you a disgruntled glare, but doesn't seem like she intends to stop you.

"At least fuck me slow if you're gonna go balls deep, jesus, and here, play with both of them if you're going to bother at all." For all her sass, she is the more experienced one, and who would argue with such a sexy, tanned bitch laying under them guiding their hands to her tits?
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:20 am

It seemed in my eagerness, I'd gotten a little too rough. Perhaps she wasn't as well-used as I'd thought from her words and tone. I do as she asked taking slow thrusts as I already had myself balls deep inside of her. At her behest my other hand abandoned the piercing in her navel to give the breast I wasn't currently suckling some attention. They were certainly ample, and I looked forward to watching them grow after I put a pup in her to nurse a strong child. Giving the unsucked nipple a flick of my finger, I began massaging the soft flesh trying to get a feel for what gets a pleasant reaction. I wanted to hear the sounds of a well-pleased bitch singing praises to my skills eventually, so I needed to develop my skills.

My hips began to lift slowly pulling my length from her depths before sinking back in soon after poking and prodding here and there within her to see if anything got a stronger reaction out of her. As my rod explored her depths, I let myself begin to pant and groan over her tit while my tongue continued to lavish the nipple.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:23 pm

The backtracking of pace manages to bear some level of fruit; as you pump your hips against hers nice and slow, you can feel her pussy opening up more for you, the motions becoming smoother and slicker as you arouse the slutty bitch below you. She runs a hand through your hair as you suckle at her impressive tits, few soft moans as you work her up. Feeling your shifting hips, she seems to chuckle slightly.

"S'matter? I thought you had skills?" She taunts, poking at your inexperience. You feel her lifting her legs, though, wrapping them just below your ass. She pulls inwards suddenly, causing your body to jerk just a little farther up. At the same time, she shifts her hips under yours, realigning your shaft for the next time you bottom out, one which manages to force a breathy sigh from her mouth. It seems she's trying to lead you right where you need to be, a boon from her ample experience, no doubt.

"T-There. Now, make yourself useful and fuck me, would you? I'm try-hiing to cum too, y'know."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:02 am

I resisted the urge to grit my teeth as she insulted my skills despite how aroused she was clearly getting from my actions. It would be really fun to put her in her place, but I started to consider that it might be better to do so prior to changing her. A plan formed in my mind that felt like just the right way to make a slutty bitch realize her place, and it would probably make my release all the more satisfying.

Hearing her tell me to fuck her, I went back to more solid forceful thrusts of my hips slamming into her to the best of my ability, but I kept my attention on her reaction. Both the sounds of her voice and the way her cunt worked my length were important. If I could gauge her reaction and tell exactly when she gets close to orgasm, I was sure my plan would make her realize I was better than she gave me credit for and give me more power in our relationship even before I turned her. I just needed to figure out the perfect moment to stop everything and leave her on the edge of release.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games