Isekai Seductress[Ze Blitzkreig]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Isekai Seductress[Ze Blitzkreig]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:59 am

As you ride him, you couldn't help but think how this sword wasn't as big as the one he carried into battle, it was far more fun to put to use. His hands were eager and uncertain rapidly moving from place to place. There was clearly too much of you to enjoy for the young man to focus. Your tits and ass were certainly common targets, but he also seemed to enjoy stroking your hair and belly as well. Between you and him, there was plentiful liquid desire making lewd squelching noises every time you dropped your hips onto him. Pushing him down was easy as he didn't resist though you felt the trained muscles that could easily have resisted you if he desired.

"Sorry, it's just so good, I don't think I'd ever want it to stop." He brought one of your tits to his face rubbing it against his face a little before beginning to pepper the soft flesh with kisses one of which landed right on top of your nipple. "Hmm, Lady Elena, I'm getting close again." He let go of your tit and began moaning even louder as you felt his cock twitch and throb like crazy within you.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:18 pm

They way Siegal seemed so overwhelmed by her body was as flattering as it was cute, and she almost felt bad about keeping the poor guy on his back so he couldn't play with her more. But she had needs, and those needs were coming closer and closer to being fulfilled. As she humped against him with increasing vigor, every time she ground his cock into her depths her moans seemed to increase in volume and need. Each pump sent his length gliding across that perfect little spot inside her, her stomach knotting as she used him for her own pleasure, head falling back in bliss as he himself seemed to announce his closeness. She leaned back fully, placing her hands on his thighs for support as she raced him to the finish line.

"N-Not yet, honey... Ooohfuck! Just... Just a lihiiittle, longer! And I'll... I'll... OohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckYES!" She practically screamed her pleasure as she rocked against him that final time, the knot in her stomach exploding with intense, familiar pleasure. She cried out loud and whorish as she came on him, her practiced pussy gripping and milking him with reckless abandon. She was sure he would finish soon too, desired it even. She wanted to feel the young stud beneath her pulsing and squirming as he lost himself in her body, just as much as she wanted the patrons of this inn to hear the sounds she was making thanks to his fat cock.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:44 am

As best as he can, he tries to hold himself back, but that all goes out the moment you wring his long dick for all it's worth. He shouts, "Lady EleeeeEEEEEE!" so loud that you're sure you're not the only one everyone in the tavern heard. His hands clamp onto your hips as he quickly succumbs to your desperate milking. You feel the walls of your tunnel painted and stained in his pearly white seed as he attempts to fill your insides with his spunk. His mouth pants for breath as his orgasm continues for some time. He must have enjoyed your eager folds for he seemed to cum even more than last time despite the way he erupted into your throat.

By the time he's finished, his face is shining under a coat of sweat. His breathing is finally level, and his cock has gone soft. Your folds haven't quite released their grip on him though, and he was in no hurry to be freed of their grip. A satisfying warmth was held tight in your depths. As you sit atop him basking in the fulfillment of your body's desires, you hear a soft, distant voice in your head. "Yes, this will be your reward for your life well-lived." The voice fades away and you're left sitting on the younger man's cock as he rests to recover his strength from his first encounter with a woman.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Elena groaned as she felt Sieg's cock throbbing hard inside her, painting her insides with rope after rope of his hot cum. It only enhanced her own release, quivering around him until the torrent of cum wound down and she herself came off the high of her orgasm. She swore, for a moment, she heard someone else... but, well, it was probably just noise from downstairs. She wasn't going to let it get in her way, whatever it was. Feeling the poor lad softening inside her, she tightened up, rhythmically pulsing her muscles around him to try and coax him to hardness again. Vixen that she was, Elena leaned forward as she did, pressing her generous bosom against his chest and moving to press her soft, plump lips against his own a few times.

"How was that, hmm? Feels much better to finish inside a woman than in your hand, doesn't it?" She asked between affection kisses, shifting her hips back and forth atop him as she tempted him for more.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:24 am

He gasped as your soft, velvety depths continued massaging him after his orgasm. It was more than enough to goad him back to hardness in only a minute. His hands moved to the side of your breasts feeling them up a bit as they were pressed against his chest as he tried his best to keep up with your affections by returning the kiss. There was a look of ecstasy in his eyes as you made it clear you wanted more from him. "Yeee-ees, you feel like heaven." You feel him start to rock his hips side to side trying to get a little more friction out of the way your muscles were milking his length. "Do we have time to do that again?" One of his hands abandons your tits to make its way down to your hip giving a firm squeeze showing how much he wanted you to begin riding him again.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Elena giggled a little at his eagerness. She supposed it did make sense, what with him just now learning just how enjoyable sex was. She gave him a few more soft, affection kisses before reaching to grab hold of his arms. Then, using her grip as leverage, she rolled onto her side and eventually her back, clinging close to him to pull him on top of her without breaking the seal their sexes had made.

"We can do it as much as you want, sweetie. Now, come here and put that big, thick cock of yours to work for me." She beckoned him down against her chest and wrapped her legs around his thighs, keeping him nice and close as she encouraged him to take the lead and begin proving himself as a man.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:21 am

His look turns to one of dazedness to curiosity when you roll to the side before becoming aware of your plan when you direct him to stand over you; lock your legs behind his back, as if he would ever consider fleeing; and tell him to work his wonderful cock inside of you. "Yes, milady." Those words were highly dubious in your time, but considering the setting, that's probably just how people talk. He begins to pull back using whatever leeway you give him to do so before sliding back into your awaiting depths.

He rests one hand on your breast giving it a squeeze while the other wraps around your hip keeping you steady as he works to settle into a rhythm. He gasps and moans above you as your already moist passage provides wonderful suction around him. After a few moments, you notice him look you over rather carefully searching your face.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Elena laid back and allowed Sieg to take the lead, sighing in bliss as he pumped himself in and out of her rhythmically. The gasping and moaning he did every time he thrust into her was adorable, and she couldn't help but look up at his sweet face as he took her against the covers. Of course, he too seemed to be looking her over, and she resisted the urge to giggle at his expense.

"You're doing fine, sweetie. No need to worry about me, I'm easy to please." She cooed reassuringly, although she did reach down to grab a handful of his taut ass. Using it, along with her legs, she shimmied him upwards just a little bit so his hips could drive into her at a tighter angle. Never hurt to guide the young blood along.

"But if you're looking for my spot... mmh... w-well, this will help. Now take me! Do it hard!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:53 am

He blushes as you so easily read his face. The boy did seem to wear his heart on his sleeve. He tenses slightly when you grab his ass which indeed is well toned. Whatever adventuring this guild has him doing, it is a good routine. Hearing you tell him to go harder, he complies slamming home right where you needed him to.

It had been too long since the last time you had a good fuck, so this was certainly a welcome change of pace though you had to wonder what had led your dreams to this particular scenario.

You could feel him twitch and pulse right up against your g-spot. Despite the load he'd recently dumped down your throat, your depths were doing a good enough job of milking him that he felt like he was nearing a peak already. His gasps and moans were reaching a crescendo as he hammered into you a little faster barely seeming to have the mind to warn you. "Lady Elena, it's coming again!"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Gripping the sheets to either side of her body, Elena gasped as Siegal began to drive himself home in accordance with her wishes. The feeling of his long, thick cock claiming her depths earned the lad her unfettered moans, crying out just a little too loudly for his sake more than her own. She did want to help stop whatever bullying the poor guy was subject to, and hearing a bombshell like herself singing his praises would probably help a fair bit. If nothing else, it tended to encourage whatever it was the lucky guy on top of her to carry on with what he was doing, and the fact his cock ground into her g-spot with every fast pump he provided definitely made her want to encourage him.

It seemed blowing two loads wasn't quite enough to lengthen his fuse, though, as he felt him reaching a fever pitch above her. She supposed she couldn't fault him for that, though, considering the display she was putting on. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his powerful body closer to her to encourage as many fast, shallow thrusts as she could before he blew, hoping to hit her peak along with him.

"Do it, baby! Cum for me! Let it all out!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:52 am

With your permission, he leaned over you fully laying himself across your torso and pressing his face right up against your cleavage as if trying to get as much contact with you as possible as he made the last few rapid-fire pumps to achieve his release. There was a satisfied and almost relieved groan from him as the first few thick ropes of seed fired straight into your womb. His cock throbbing and twitching with the effort of fire his seed as hard into you as his muscles could manage. His entire form coming to a tense halt as he held himself as deeply as he could.

You had nearly a minute of his fat cock firing rope after rope of seed before his muscles started giving out. The globs of spunk getting a bit less voluminous, and his muscles relaxing as he just relaxed atop you. You could feel his chest expanding as he breathed deeply in a state of sheer relaxation that seemed to overtake him that almost made you wonder if he'd fallen asleep until he looked up at you. "Th-thanks for that. I've never felt so relaxed and untroubled. I hope it was as good for you as it was me."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:16 pm

Elena held the lad close as he pumped into her, grinding her hips up into him as he labored for as long as he could before hitting his peak. She was beautifully, wonderfully close as he groaned into her tits, and feeling him throb so hard inside her as he loosed his seed into her depths was just enough to push her over the edge. She arched under him, her folds milking him for all he was worth as they spasmed around his cock, soaking his rapidly emptying balls in her femcum as she announced her release to the world in a series of impassioned cries.

As she began to wind down, she laughed softly, panting from the effort of their fucking as she continued to hold Sieg in her arms. The poor boy was so tense, and frankly she was impressed by the length of his own orgasm. It felt like his cock was pulsing inside her forever, painting her already messy insides with his cum while she tenderly stroked his hair and kept his face buried in her generous bosom. When he finally slackened in her grip, she almost thought he passed out on her, but it seemed he had just been momentarily overwhelmed.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. Giving a stud like you his first taste of lovemaking was reward enough," she cooed to him softly, "How do you feel? You certainly seem like you could use a nap after all that."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:30 am

He pants with his face still buried in your chest. "Yeah, I've never felt anything so intense. It really took it out of me like nothing before." Finally, his need for breath outpaces his enjoyment of your soft tits, and he pulls his face free to get a few more lungfuls of air. He tenses in your grip suddenly as something seems to come to mind. "Oh shoot, I'm supposed to be chasing the Gnoll pack away from the glade today."

He starts to lift himself up, but his body seems uncompelled by his obligation only showing just how much filling you up twice must have taken out of the young stud. "No use, I'm in no condition to make that hike and then put up a good fight. I guess I'll just have to let the Guildmaster know I won't be able to take care of it." There's a hint of disappointment in his voice as he considers giving up on this job of his. His legs are still shaky as he finally gets himself to his feet and starts slowly straightening out his clothing. "Thank you so much for that, Lady Elena. I wish I didn't have to leave so suddenly, but duty calls as it were."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Elena was, admittedly, a little sad to see him go. Not that it mattered much, she was sure to wake relatively soon now that the deed had been done and her lusts had been indulged, but it still would have been nice to at least cuddle while she left the world of dreams for the world of the waking. Pouting up at him as he disentangled from her, she pushed herself up onto her arms as he thanked her.

"It's alright, darling. Everyone has their duties, and well, if in the future you ever need help unloading those big, magnificent balls of yours," she flirts, tracing a finger down her chest and towards the folds of her minimal sex, now leaking with his seed, "You know just where to come, don't you?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 1:47 am

He nods, "Yes, I'll come to see you again, and n-not just f-for that, either. Oh, and feel free to come to the Guild and look me up if you want, too." As the euphoria of your coupling seemed to wear off, a little of that nervousness seemed to creep back in though it seemed less than previously. Perhaps you'd make a man out of him yet.

You're left only a minute or two before there's a knock on the door followed by a giggly female voice speaking through the door. "Hello? Elena, right? Sweet little Seig paid to cover a warm bath for you. It'll just take a couple of minutes to warm up, but I have a fresh towel for you."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Usually, Elena would have woken up around now. She had gotten the dick she wanted, and he had parted ways with her... yet now a woman seemed to be looking for her. A woman offering her a hot soak. Never one to turn down luxury, she decided she would just roll with the punches on this one, and sat up on the bed.

"Come on in, dear. I might be needing more than just the one towel, though. He left quite a mess."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:20 am

She opens the door revealing a rather busty elven maiden and closing it behind her. "Isn't that always the way with men, though. At least he had the decency of covering your bath for you." She holds up the towel for you. "I think you're going to want to wear this on the way to the bath. Otherwise, you'll only make more of a mess of your clothing than you already have." She leads you down the hall to another room inside of which is a large metal basin filled with water, and a small fire beneath.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:27 pm

Deciding it was best just to play along, Elena wrapped herself in the towel and followed the elven woman along the halls until they arrived at the bath. She found herself somewhat curious; she had seen elves in movies and such, but she had scarcely dreamed of them before. She was curious as to what they were like, what her sleeping mind had concocted. As she unwrapped herself and made way for the bath, she decided to make some conversation.

"Quite a cosmopolitan city, isn't it? I don't think I've ever met an elf before. Or an orc, for that matter, before I arrived here."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:09 am

"Oh yes, to many this city is a bit of a novelty. There are many others you will see if you stick around." She comes to the side of the bath dipping her hand in the water seeming to check the water temperature. "Ah, just about perfect." She reaches to a nearby shelf which had a selection of vials. Picking a few she dumps the contents into the water. Some kind of oils from the look of them. "Any scents you would favor?" Her hands hover over a few of the vials. "I've got some lavender, a bit of mint, I still have some jasmine left too."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:37 pm

"Lavender is fine," Elena said as she dipped her toe into the water and, implying it was warm enough, lowered herself down into the tub. As the water consumed her sticky form, she sighed leisurely, and relaxed into the tub. Enjoyable as the water was, she couldn't help but remain curious about the sort of place she found herself in, so she continued to talk.

"Might be a bit forward, but we both know why I'm here, so I might as well ask; how good are they? The other types of men, I mean. I've got something of a weakness for cute, younger men, so the elves seem interesting. But I also prefer my men a little... gifted, below the belt line, so I'm sure an orc would be lovely too."
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games