Isekai Seductress[Ze Blitzkreig]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Isekai Seductress[Ze Blitzkreig]

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:58 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Elena
Appearance: Ref
Background: Elena was something of a man-eater in her previous life, having been blessed with a very high libido and the looks to see it sated. She spent most of her early years bringing men to bed and using them to handle her urges before passing them along and moving to the next, before eventually deciding to settle down after college with a nice man with a good salary. Unfortunately, that salary required a rather busy work life, and Elena found herself without comfort far too many a night for her own comfort. After years of going without the regular cock she craved, a home invasion gone wrong proved to be her end. Perhaps for her fidelity in spite of her unnaturally powerful urges, or just for the amusement of some entity or another, she was rewarded after death with another life; one in a fantasy world, with all the good looking men she could desire, if she so chose to find them.
Class: Cleric
Abilities:
Battle By A Different Name: Perhaps to compensate for not having much of an inclination for the martial, engaging in Elena's favorite pass time seems to strengthen her as if she had spent the time training her abilities. Interestingly enough, this effect also seems to apply to her partners, making her a rookie adventurer's dream.
Legendary Stamina: The ability to go on and on without tiring. Not quite as impressive as it sounds, as Elena's near inexhaustible stamina is really only applicable in the bedchamber. It does allow her to keep fucking until she's satisfied, though, so not entirely useless.
Kinks: Big cocks, excessive cum, femdom, inexperienced partners, seduction, reverse harem, group sex, lovemaking, rough sex, marathon sex
Turn-Offs: Guro, Watersports, Scat, Tentacles, Ovipositors, Pregnancy

You have to shake your head and blink as you try to grapple with the fact that one moment you were under attack, and now you were standing in front of some town where everyone looks like they wouldn't be out of place at a Con. Lizards, Orcs, Dwarves, and Elves walk beside humans, and many people wear heavy armor. In your confusion, you are surprised when someone clears his throat. A lad little more than half your age seeming to want your attention. He doesn't look the muscular type, but he must have some strength judging by the sword at his hip is bigger than his entire arm. "Excuse me, sister. Are you new to town?" A quick glance at yourself reveals you are wearing long, flowing robes. The material almost looks thin enough to see through though you can't see through it. A belt ties it down and makes the shape of your hip very obvious, and a small pendant of a heart with an arrow through it seems to be the only accessory to go with it. You can only assume this is some sort of Priestess' garb from the way he called you sister. He allows you a pause to get your bearing before speaking again. "I'm from around here, so...if you needed, I could show you around."
Firehead

Re: Isekai Seductress[Ze Blitzkreig]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:51 pm

It was jarring to go from such a nightmarish scenario into... well, whatever all this was. But Elena had little time to dwell her surroundings and all the bizarre things that came with it. A young man seemed to have approached her, dressed up like some kind of game character, questioning her newness. A brief glance down showed she was no longer in her nightie, but instead also dressed like she was fresh out of a video game! As she pondered the possibilities, she decided the only explanation was that she had been bandied from a nightmare into a dream, no doubt brought on by her... tension. She would have a little fun with some orcs and some elves, wake up soaking the sheets, have a little fun with her vibrator as usual and carry on the day!

The lad before her spoke up again, and she smiled softly, deciding to play along with her night time delusions. He was quite the cutie, and even if he didn't look powerfully built, she was sure he was hung like a stallion. It was her dream, after all.

"Apologies, I'm just a bit frazzled after some trouble on the road." She said softly, pressing her hand to her chest as if taken aback by the events. Of course, she just wanted to draw his eye to her breasts, on account of how thin the fabric of her robes seemed to be.

"It's very generous of you to offer, though. I would like that very much. My name is Elena." She offered that same hand to the young warrior, smiling softly at him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:36 pm

He nods, "I see, yes the roads can get dangerous from time to time even though the Hero's Guild tries to keep on top of it." It's easy to notice the young man's gaze follow your hand and joining it in resting on your bosom for a moment seeming in a bit of a daze when you offer him that hand. He takes the hand before dropping to a knee and giving it a light kiss a bit of chivalry that would be very strange for you if it weren't for the setting this dream was taking place in.

He went ahead and led the way stopping first in front of one particularly prominent building. "This is the Hero's Guild I mentioned earlier. It was founded by the heroes who defeated Elgrath the Vile a few centuries back." You can see many people walking in and out of the building many of them looking very big and strong. "I just joined last week, so I'm hoping to make a name for myself soon, but if you ever need help, this is the place to come, or if you're looking to doing some adventuring yourself."

He then turns gesturing towards another building across the street. "That right there is the general store, so if you need to purchase anything, they either have it or know where you can find it." Turning to the side, he gestures to a more ornate building. "That is the main chapel, they have shrines dedicated to all of the major gods including Pherolin if you'd like to say a prayer or two."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:39 am

Elena followed along without complaint, though she did find his little kiss on her hand to be adorable. Such a chivalrous young man deserved a reward for taking time out of his busy day to show a lady around, she decided. The ticket then was to figure out how she wanted to get him into a position to accept that reward. It would be something to think about, though the vividness of the dream seemed to distract her from that all. The city seemed to vibrant and real, full of some many people, or creatures, depending on what you classified some of them as. She nodded along politely as he toured her around his home town, taking especial note of the adventurer's guild if only for the steady stream of powerful looking fellows going in and out. It seemed her gracious host was also one of their number.

"I see, I see," She piped as he seemed to finish the tour by gesturing to a religious building of some kind. She did seem to be some kind of priestess, so it was best to act as if she knew what those words were. "The Gods will forgive me for my weakness, for I am weary from the journey here. Perhaps there is somewhere I could lodge for the night?" She figured this place would have taverns and the like. All the fantasy books did.

"Besides that, I hope you don't mind a strange woman imposing on your kindness and asking to share a meal? I would love to get to know such a polite young man better, Mr...?" A coy way of trying to get his name, and of course, of trying to monopolize more of his time. A little wining and dining went a long way.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm

He nods as you mention lodging. "Oh right, you would need somewhere to stay since you just arrived. I'm sorry I didn't show you soo..." He stops speaking as you ask him to share a meal which you can see has him more than a little hot under that rather high collar of his. "Siegal, Lady Elena. Yes, I'd be more than happy to share a meal with you. Consider it part of the welcome to Revaliss." He leads you to another part of town looking like a bit of a market for traders that don't have a shop in town. Right in the middle of it all is a small tavern. The sign over the door reading 'The Prancing Mare'.

"This place also offers rooms for travelers, so you'll be able to get a room to sleep in here too." Of course, considering this is a dream, you wouldn't be staying the night, but you could certainly see needing a room if things went well over what you could only assume by the position of the sun to be lunch. Inside the place, you catch a sweet smell of honey and freshly roasted pork. "They have the best mead here, and I love the way they glaze their ham." He leads you to a small table in the middle of the room though you do spot a few places available in the corner that would be a little more private if you wanted to redirect your new companion.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:23 am

Elena followed along as she was led through the town and towards a tavern where she could continue to ply her wiles on the poor lad, who at the very least seemed to be receptive, if the mild fluster was anything to go by. When he tried directing them towards a table in the middle, she reached out to lightly grab his arm.

"You wouldn't mind taking a seat in the corner, would you? I do get oh so slightly self conscious eating," she lied as easily as she breathed, smiling sweetly. "Besides, isolated tables are so much more intimate, don't you think? We can talk all about those glazed hams you like so much, and what else you can glaze for me, if you're lucky."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:38 am

He nods, "Sure, if that would make you more comfortable, I don't see why not." He begins leading you back to the more secluded area turning his head when you whisper to yourself. "Did you say something?" Whatever your response, the two of you are soon alone in one of the back corners until he excuses himself to grab some food a drink.

He soon returns with two large mugs. "Ol' Grifdin says the ham is still cooking, but it'll be ready soon. I got us some mead to enjoy in the meantime." He sets a mug in front of you before taking a rather conservative sip of his.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:40 pm

"Don't worry about it, dear, just musing." She assured him before he headed off. As nice as food was, she wasn't exactly there for the ham, so while he was gone, she devised her strategy for bringing this dream just where she wanted it.

When he returned, she set about drinking up her mead, being less conservative than he; she could always use it as an excuse for her 'forward' behavior. The ham's delay was something of an issue, but she made herself content to engage in small talk until then, sprinkling in the occasion lewd gesture like straightening out her taut robes as to emphasize her chest, or showing how dexterous her tongue was by licking up a stray droplet of mead. All to appeal to the sweet lad's baser senses.

Once their meal arrived and they got tucked in, she could comfortably begin.

"I hope you don't find this rude, but do you spend much time around women? You seem just a tad uncomfortable, and I know it can be a little difficult for younger men to focus around, ah, more developed ladies." She said with a reassuring smile in spite of her teasing, figuring it best to lean into the Cleric schtick.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:51 pm

You catch his eyes easily drawn to your gestures. The boy is clearly interested in you but too polite or ashamed not to draw himself away when he realizes he's staring. You even notice him starting to take bigger swigs of his mead though it's not clear if he's doing it by accident or trying to distract himself from the appeals you've been making to his desires.

He's caught off guard by your question spluttering his drink as you make it clear you were aware that things were off about him though he settles himself without too much trouble at your reassurance. "Oh, ah, I apologize if I've been acting strangely. No, I guess I haven't had much time with women. At home, I was always kept busy with chores, and I've only recently become an adventurer." He brushes his hand against his hair awkwardly in a moment of silence before seemingly getting anxious about the silence. "I mostly did it to send money home, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard word of women fawning over seasoned heroes."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:49 pm

It was pretty cute, watching Siegal squirm under her questioning. Really, it just made her want to see him squirm under her in another context. Luckily, she had just the in, thanks to his bashful retort.

"I see. That's very surprising; I would have figured a handsome young man like yourself would be quite familiar with women." she replied with a gentle smile, although she was far less gentle in other avenues. She had slid her boot off and extended her leg so she could run it up and down the side of his thigh.

"Perhaps you'd like to become familiar with a woman?" She asked, her smile still sweet, though she did get the faintest glint of mischief in her eye as she began to run her foot between his legs to stroke his package.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:05 am

He blushes heavily at the compliment, "Well, I was always so busy wi..." He cuts himself off when he feels your foot trailing up and down his thigh looking down at with a mix of confusion, and excitement. He looks back up at you seeming no less nervous as you make your intentions crystal clear for the poor lad. Your foot finds his package to be straining within his trousers, and by your estimate, he must be packing at least 6 inches in there. "I, uh, would love, nngh, too."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Elena grinned just a little devilishly when Siegal responded with confusion, although he didn't quite seem to mind once he realized what was going on. Feeling him against her foot was a something of a surprise. He seemed a little bigger than her husband, sure, but size queen that she was, she expected a little bit more in her nightly fantasy. Perhaps she would be pleasantly surprised once she had him undressed before her. Something she still needed to secure.

"Well, it would certainly help if you got us a room, wouldn't it? Then I can show you just how enjoyable a woman's company can be." She flirted.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 am

He tenses once you mention getting a room blushing as he draws his glance away. "I guess I could have the ham brought up to a room." At that moment, an Orcish man stops by delivering a plate stacked with ham along with two smaller, empty plates. "Here's your food Sie. Have a good meal you two." As he begins to turn, Siegal stops him. "Uh, actually Grifdin, I was wondering if we could eat in a...room." The Orc looks from Siegal to you and back before letting out a hearty gut-shaking laugh. "I knew those rumors were false. I'll get you a key, just let me know on your way out that you're done." A few moments later he drops off the key. "Third door on the left, and enjoy the room you two."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Elena pouted at the implication. Did they spread rumors about the poor boy just because he hadn't been with a woman yet? That was just sad. She made a mental note to put on a bit of a show in the coming hours, although she wasn't exactly sure why it mattered. She would be waking up not too long after, but hey, if you couldn't feel morally satisfied in your own dreams, where could you? When the key was delivered, she snatched it up from the tabletop and stood, grabbing for Siegal's hand so she could drag him from his own seat and up the stairs to their promised chambers, with or without accompanying ham.

Once she reached the door and got it unlocked, she made haste in hurrying him along, sure that a lad like himself wouldn't have too much of an issue with an eager partner to finally shed his virginity with. The prospect of claiming his first time did admittedly get her going a little bit, and she had to rein herself in lest she jump Siegal's bones immediately. Exercising that restraint, she gave him soft, reassuring smile... although the lust in her eyes probably didn't exude the saintly aura her expression might otherwise imply.

"Go ahead and sit down for me, sweetie. I'll take care of everything else..." With that, she began to disrobe, a feat made somewhat difficult by the foreignness of the attire she found herself in. It was hard to seductively strip when you didn't quite know where all the fasteners and buttons were, but she tried her best, deciding to get herself down to whatever undergarments she might have had on, if any at all, before striding over to her partner and dropping to her knees in front of him, hands eager to get working on his belt and pants.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:52 pm

The speed with which you grab the key catches both males by surprise as the remaining mead and ham are left behind. He does his best to follow you even though you can feel how tense he is, and the feel of his muscle under your fingers gives you the impression that he is fairly strong. If he wanted to, he could probably fairly easily pin you down and ravage you if you could get him over his nervousness. The door is fairly easily unlocked, and the two of you are quickly in the room.

Clearly still nervous but too excited not to obey, he takes a seat on the edge of the bed giving you your first good view of the erection he's hiding in his trousers. As you reach around looking to disrobe, you find there aren't any buckles, the robes are all fabric tied here and there. You're able to learn where they are for future taking off. Unsurprisingly given the sexiness of the dream, you find that instead of normal undergarments, you were wearing a chemise under your robes with no panties underneath. The fabric his your breasts, but was sheer everywhere else letting him see the soft flesh of your stomach very clearly.

He gulps as he sees you dressed like this in front of him, and he's clearly sweating a little as you approach. He bites his lips as you reach for his belt and begin the work of freeing his poor erection. The poor boy almost looked like he might have a heart attack if he didn't get some relief soon. As his erection popped free, you found that the naughty guy had been hiding an extra inch-and-a-half you hadn't noticed feeling it through his trousers.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Elena was delighted to see the lad's cock popping free from its confinements, a reasonable size for all her efforts, but it didn't seem like poor Siegal was quite so pleased. She gripped the brim of his pants and shimmied them down further around his knees, allowing her to gently run her hands up and down his legs and thighs.

"Relax, honey. I'm going to take very good care of you. Just lean back and let me handle this big, mmh, meaty, mmh, problemmmh~" She said, planting her lips on the head of his cock and beginning to shower it with kisses between her words. She held it at the base to keep it in place as she slowly trailed her kisses down lower, across the rim and down along the shaft, making her way all the way down to his balls, which she proceeded to lavish with her tongue. She went as far to suck one of them into her mouth, worshiping the orbs and their undoubtedly backed up payload as she pumped him in her hand softly, helping ease him into the sensation of sex so as to not have him blowing on her too early. She did want to leave him speechless, and that required a certain level of build up.

Once she was satisfied with the treatment she was giving his nuts, she began to gently kiss her way back up along all eight inches he had offered her until her lips were back on his head. Making a ring around his frenulum with her fingers, she smiled up at him.

"Don't hold it back, okay? Just blow that big, sticky load for me whenever you feel it coming." With that, she suddenly wrapped her lips around his head and bobbed down, inviting his length into the hot wetness of her mouth and back into her throat as she took him all the way to his base, her fingers pumping along with her. She returned to the tip just as soon, a lewd schlicking noise as she twisted her hand along his length on the return trip. Then she did it again, and again, blowing the Sieg in earnest at a slow, steady rate.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 am

It wasn't clear if the young man was inexperienced, or if all your teasing had him on edge already, but he felt ready to blow almost from the beginning. However, taking it slow, you were able to prevent him from going off too quickly, and he seemed to get more comfortable as you took things slow and steady even stopping to pay his nuts a little attention. He groaned and panted as you popped one of them into your mouth, and as you released it, you could swear they looked a little swollen.

He still didn't seem to quite know what to do with his hands as you moved back up his cock getting ready to devour his length, but when you gave him permission to let it all out whenever he needed to, he seemed to get a little more daring putting one hand on your head gently as you sealed your lips around him. He didn't seem willing to try and direct your movements yet, but you could feel him clenching his fingers every time you did something he seemed to particularly enjoy giving you some hinting to what he liked.

Finally, with a gasp, wrapped both hands around your head holding you in place as he unleashed his load, and what a load it was. You had to wonder if it was just your teasing or if the poor boy had been a little pent up for some reason to give you such a thick load, and so much of it to boot. His gasps and moans were very cute only cementing the impression that this was his first blowjob. He sat there hunched over you panting as his load continued filling your mouth until he finally seemed to come to his senses. "Th-at was incredible. Oh, sorry." He released his grip on your head seeming very relieved and maybe a bit less nervous. All that nervous energy having been exhausted letting loose all of his pent-up desires in your mouth. His cock only seemed to flag a little from his orgasm. It would hardly be a trifle to have the young man at full mast once more.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Zenned out in the act of giving head, Elena was somewhat caught off guard by Siegal's sudden orgasm. She hadn't expected him to last very long, but it was still shocking none-the-less. Almost as shocking as the amount he seemed to shoot into her waiting mouth. She swallowed rapidly as his prodigious load filled her cheeks, eventually bobbing down to suction herself at his base, allowing him to fire rope after rope directly into her throat. Her hands stroked his legs affectionately as he gasped and moaned adorably above her, letting him relieve himself in his entirety before coming up off his shaft with a lewd 'pop'. His apology got a little grin from her, as she panted gently to catch her breath.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. I know just how good I am." She assured him, her gaze lingering on his still mostly hard cock. It was good he had all the stamina of youth; he was going to need every bit of it to keep up with her ravenous sex drive. A sex drive making itself readily known, as her slick thighs would indicate. Elena stood from her kneel, resting a hand on Siegal's shoulder before giving him a shove back onto the bed.

"Scoot back a little and strip down. I'm gonna help you get rid of those pesky little rumors now." She practically husked, reaching for the hem of her chemise so she could pull it up and over herself, although she did have a bit of trouble pulling it over her breasts. Not that Siegal would mind, she was sure, as they bounced free from their confinement for his enjoyment. Once she deposited the garment with the rest, she crawled up onto the bed and on top of the swordsman, settling herself on his groin. If seeing her naked body didn't get him back to full mast, then the soft grinding she did against the underside of his shaft probably would, letting him feel the hot stickiness of her arousal.

"Feel free to touch me wherever you want, okay? Whatever helps make you feel good. I'll do all the work, you just enjoy becoming a true man." As she cooed to him with eyes lidded by arousal, she grabbed his tool by the root and lifted herself up off the bed with her knees. Lining him up, she didn't dally in lowering herself down, feeling the restraint of her pussy for only a moment before it opened for his length shaft and welcomed him in, exhaling dreamily as her folds wrapped around the thick invader with practiced ease. Once she got him all the way inside her, she moaned softly for him and began to gyrate her hips back and forth, slowly riding the handsome young man who inhabited her dreams.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am

He looks up at you in amazement as you stand up pushing him down on the bed, he seems to get a little nervous when you mention the rumors, but undressing yourself seems to do fine in distracting him from such thoughts. He quickly begins undoing his clothing which appears a little less suited for sensual undressing than yours, but he never takes his eyes off of you as every inch of your body is laid bare before him. As you crawled over him, you found that just watching your tits bounce was enough toget him back to full-mast, but the humid heat of your nethers doesn't go unappreciated as it slides against his full, ample shaft.

He gulps as you give him permission to touch you wherever he desires. His first instinct is to cup one of your tits. The large mammaries unable to be contained in his grip as soft bosom spills from his grip no matter how he tries to hold it. His eyes remain transfixed as he pulls it up to his face giving it an experimental lick with such great care that you wondered if he might think it might suddenly disappear from his grip otherwise.

He groans as your depths engulf him finally getting confident enough to press his lips around the hard nipple. His other hand, meanwhile, has moved around you to get a handful of your ass, your genorous curves making certain there is no shortage of realistate to plant his palm and squeeze his fingers in soft, giving flesh though perhaps not as soft as your cunt. Already, you could feel him twitching and throbbing within you. At the very least, his very recent orgasm had made it harder for him to cum so quickly again letting you have more time to enjoy the feeling of hard, eager stiffness buried within you. "AH, Lady E-elena, it's so-so hot and welcoming. I w-wish I could just lay here forever." He couldn't even keep himself still anymore as he began to try matching your movements though it was a little awkward for the period it took him to get into the rhythm you were setting atop him.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Elena contented herself to grind against the lad, allowing his hands free reign over her bountiful curves. She had more important things to worry about at the time, like riding the well-hung swordsman to a well deserved orgasm. She placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him onto his back so she could use his chest as leverage, shifting her hips back and forth to milk his shaft with practiced ease, her folds tightening and relaxing each time she slid back and forth, her pace growing in in speed as she the pleasure too grew. She gasped and moaned to her heart's content, figuring her partner would certainly enjoy the sounds his cock was managing to illicit every time she ground against him and sent it pumping against a sensitive spot or two.

"Mmh, aren't you ambitious? Why don't we, haah, settle for a few hours first, hmmhm?" She asked playfully, leaning forward so her bountiful tits would hang before his face for him to enjoy. Her hands found his shoulders to keep balance and gain leverage, which she used to ride him ever harder, settling onto a fast, rapidly pace, one that caused the bed to squeak in protest and her pussy to squelch lewdly.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Next

Return to Private Games