High School Angel[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Angel[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:54 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Femininity+1d6=4+5=9

You let your voice continue to ring out as if calling him to you. As he pulls aside a hoodie to find you, he looks bemused but not entirely surprised by the two of you fucking back here. "You two can't be back here, but I guess this needs to be taken care of first." He steps in closing the rack behind him before whipping out his cock. "Gotta get you quite, and I know just what you'll need for that." He whips out his cock rubbing the head against your lips and trailing a bit of pre on them.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

Kelly doesn't hesitate, he doesn't waver. The man's words could have been gibberish at this point for all it mattered. Kelly was a good, naughty femboi Angel and instantly wrapped his lips around the cock needily, moaning like a slutty whore as he began to desperately suckle and bob along it. He worked his body back and forth, seesawing on both of them almost like a slut possessed. In this hypnotic state he was in, it seemed that each naughty action he did only seemed to make him hornier, naughtier, lewder and more desperate for such pleasures. If this kept up, he might just wind up acting a bit like a power bottom in his rising need to have these feelings sated~!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:28 am

The two men gasp and groan as they begin to match your pace thrusting into you whenever you rock yourself towards them. Each time one cock pulls free from you, the other is right there to fill the void within you, so you're never completely empty. "This sluts completely into it. I thought they'd just be submissives that would let you do what you wanted, but he's so desperate for cock, he's fucking himself." The guy behind you chuckles. "Yeah, caught him spying on someone in the changing room and just dropped my cock on his head, and he opened wide without hesitation." The way they discussed you sent a shiver through you. Even though you were right there, they didn't even act like you were part of the conversation.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:15 am

The way they talked about him... it should have bothered him, shouldn't it? No... this was how he should be talked about when he was like this. He was a naughty fucksleeve, a toy for the pleasure of other men. A good Angel like him was a happy, eager, cock hungry fucktoy~<3" And he would prove it as he eagerly worked to deep throat the man before him and milk and ride the cock in his ass like his life depended on it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 2:09 am

The two men continued speaking while they sawed their cocks back and forth, in and out of you. "Wish I coulda attended that school with sluts this fine just waiting to take it." "Yeah, I've heard they just wait in the bathroom for someone to come by and feed them a dick." You weren't sure if what they were saying was accurate, but it would be wonderful if they were right. Waiting in a stall for some big stud to come in and release some tension between classes.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 02, 2021 2:09 pm

color=#FF00BF for hypno

Such ideas made Kelly hope that such was true... and well, if it wasn't... he'd have to make it true! He wanted to be the best naughty, slutty Angel he could be after all! And as the idea turned him on more, he suckled even more eagerly on both ends, his boi pussy trying to milk the cock for more thick, rich, creamy seed to fill him up to the brim with.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 pm

The man behind you groaned before delivering a slap to your eager, cock-hungry boi-puss while the man before you wrapped his hands around your head giving him a better grip to begin slamming into the back of your throat. Your body made every attempt to milk them of their seed, and with how wildly they were thrusting into you, and with how much their cocks were throbbing, you were sure you'd be getting your reward soon.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 03, 2021 3:02 am

"Mmhmhmphmhmph!~ G~Give it all, g~give it all to me~!" Kelly moaned and mumbled around the cock, opening his eyes which by this point practically had hearts in them as he gazed up at the man fucking his face, his expression and gaze telling him while his asspussy sought to tell the man filling it just how badly he needed their cum inside him now.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am

Your efforts had the desired effect as the pair began to thrust into you with reckless abandon. Your best efforts are finally rewarded as you feel both of them cum inside of you together. There is an immense feeling of satisfaction at the feeling of two jets of spunk firing into you. Both men hold their crotches against you as they let loose filling your ass and throat out completely as they empty their swollen balls.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 1:36 pm

He came again, came like a good, naughty, slutty angel as his mind and body spun in intense pleasure. He did his best to drink down every drop, every bit that was offered as his ass sucked up all the man had to offer. Once they were done though, he'd feel some exhaustion starting to catch up to him. He was not used to so much pleasure... it would likely be time to find Candi and head back. Besides, maybe he could show what he'd learned here at school too~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 06, 2021 12:45 am

The two men grunt and groan as you eagerly milk both their cocks for everything they've got. Finally, they each finish, and the employee gives the man behind you a look. "Alright, that was fun, but you two really shouldn't be back here." As tired as you are, you need to be led along back to the store once again. The guy beside you seems to consider you a moment before the both of your head a giggle revealing Candi had found you. "There you are, Kelly. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on my friend, sir."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 am

Kelly smiles and giggles, a bit fuck drunk now as he says, "K~Kelly ish a good slutty A~Angel hehehe~" He of course winds up leaning against Candi, nuzzling a bit as he adds, "Hehe, ish also t~tired slutty A~Angel~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Candi smiles as he takes you away from the guy. "Oh my, you really did get yourself into some fun while I was gone." He leans in close to your ear, "Terrestrial." As the word hits your brain, you realize you'd lost track of time for quite a while. "Oh, there we are. You kinda zonked out there for a while. Don't worry about the clothing, I took care of it. Consider it my little treat in welcoming you to the school. You look a little tuckered out still. What do you think? Wanna head back to the dorm or grab something to eat first?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 3:24 am

Awareness roll (-2 for exhaustion, via 1d6)
8-2=6
Too tired to be aware he's got cum in him still
General Will Roll-3

The word does make him shift over, but strangely enough, even though he doesn't remember anything nor does he notice he's got cum stuffed up his ass, he shivers and rubs against Candi a bit as he says, "F~Feel weird... tingly... it mhm, n~normal to feel such from wearing cute clothes? A~And you sure? I~I don't mind paying for it..." Kelly swayed just a bit, his mind feeling weird and foggy as he clung to his friend.

"P~Probably just... ah... t~take out and go home?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 pm

He leans in whispering as you question the funny feeling you have and putting a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, I love wearing cute clothes so much. Knowing that people are looking at me because of how cutely I've dressed always makes me shiver in delight. Knowing the things they'd do to me if they had the chance is part of the fun." As he spoke, his hand moves daintily down your side finally resting on your hip. "Sure, we can go ahead and grab something to go at the food court. What are you feeling like tonight? Burgers, Chinese, Mexican?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 1:09 pm

Kelly shivered some more, those words seeming to linger just a bit in his mind. More so as he felt Candi's hand on his hip, which he unknowing pushed his ass a bit more into his palm. "W~Whichever happens to be the first we come across?" Kelly offered a bit as he swayed some more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 13, 2021 2:25 am

"Burgers it is then." He leads you to where the food is, and the burger place is indeed the closest. As you approach the line Candi giggles a little. "Didn't think we'd run into one of the others." He leans in whispering into your ears. "Ixnay on the ickday, and try not to stare." Turning from the front of a line, you see another guy in an equally girly outfit though you're a bit surprised by the size of the bulge under his skirt. Candi was right, it might be hard not to stare. "Oh, hey Candi. Didn't think I'd run into you here with your study session. Oh, who's this cutie? Our newest Angel I presume."

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 2:53 am

Kelly did indeed find it hard not to stare at the cute girly boy's package. A corner of his mind wanted to drop down to his knees and begin nuzzling and kissing at that bulge, which made Kelly blush and squeak as he simply nodded to the new 'Angel'. Why did that term seem familiar though? And why did it make him feel nice and tingly all over?

"H~Hiya, uhm, I~I'm Candi's new roommate. N~New to the school. W~We just went for a shopping trip that's left me a bit exhausted. M~My name is K~Kelly, w~what's yours?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 am

"Oh right where are my manners. My name's Sam." He offers you his hand even as thoughts of his fat cock flit through your mind distractingly. "I'm sure we'll have a class or two together, so we'll be seeing each other." He looks to Candi, "You two taking the ol' sixty back?" Candi shakes his head, "Nah, I think Kelly's a bit worn out now, so I think we can save the scenic tour for another day." Sam nods, "Yeah, he's looking a bit worn. Enjoy your dinner you two and get some shut-eye." With that, the guy leaves the two of you to get your food.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 5:10 am

"P~Pleased to meet you Sam." Kelly remarked, that urge to drop to his knees and worship the doubtless big, tasty, juicy cock causing him to bend slightly at the knee, unwittingly sticking his cute ass out a bit more. Shaking his head to try and get such strange thoughts out of his head, he nodded and worked to try and stand better, preferrably on his own so he wasn't putting too much pressure on Candi.

"W~What did he m~mean by o~ol' sixty?" He asked as they moved in the line for the burgers.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games