High School Angel[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Angel[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:18 am

You must have been speaking louder than you intended because you heard Candi call in. "What did you say?" Poking his head in, he caught you staring disappointedly at your old undergarments. "Oh, I know that look." He struts in with a knowing smirk putting a hand over your shoulder. "First time living on your own, no parents to see how you choose to dress, but all you've got left with you is the same old stuff you wore back at home." He rubs the fabric your holding between his fingers dismissively. "If you want, I'd be more than happy to show you around town and help you pick out a new ensemble or two. It'll be a good way for us roomies to get along, too."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1d6=4
will roll 6-4=2

Time to start a score system lol?

Kelly squeaked, almost jumping as Candi poked their head in. He blushed even more when he replied as he did, and for some reason more when he felt his hand on his shoulder. "I... I~I don't know about that... I~I've never... never had thoughts like these before..." But even as he wondered about that, he quickly found himself thinking once more about the idea of wearing panties. Couldn't hurt to try... and his parents wouldn't know. And it just seemed like such a nice idea... panties were soft and cute after all... At the offer of picking out an ensemble or two...

"I~I think j~just p~panties sounds good." Kelly said, but found himself adding, "B~But I w~wouldn't be a~against trying other things..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:12 am

He gives you an inquisitive look. "That's a bit sad. I think you'd look good with a bare midriff. If that's all you're comfortable with, I shouldn't push you. I'll have to push a study session a bit later tonight, but this is an emergency. Now, do you want to go now and eat while we're out or eat here at the cafeteria and go out shopping after? I don't mind either way, so I'll just go call my study partner about the delay while you make your choice." He soon leaves you in your room to finish packing and decide if you wanted to leave now and eat out or eat now and leave for town after dinner.

I'll go back and place your current triggers in the first post as well.
+1d6(1) Femininity:1/100
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:46 pm

"I~Is this really an emergency?" Kelly asked, surprised by how serious Candi was taking this. Really, it was just an urge to wear something besides the underwear he'd always worn... as for the when... "W-Well, if you think its such a big deal, w-we should probably go ahead and go now and eat out on the way?"

Kelly finished unpacking the rest of his things, then stepped into the shared area and squirmed a bit as he said, "I~I'm ready C-Candi!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:10 am

"Of course it's an emergency. If you don't want to be wearing those tomorrow, we've got to hurry and find something else." He rushes off to make his call. When you get back out to him, he's just finishing up his call. "Yeah, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. Ciao." He puts his phone away turning to you. "Alright, let's get this show on the road!"

He leads you down to the bus stop just off of campus. As a bus pulls up and starts to come to a stop, he suddenly leans over your shoulder and whispers out a single word. "Principality"(1d6=1;1d20-1=15) The word is very muffled in your head, and you feel a momentary bout of vertigo for a moment before you recover. As the door to the bus opens, he gives you a disarming smile. "You okay there? As I said, after you."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:10 am

Kelly nods and moves to follow on after him. He squirms a bit as they wait for the bus, finding the thoughts in his head strange and wondering where they came from. When he hears something whispered into his air, Kelly sways a bit but then shakes his head, blinking in confusion as he looks to Candi. "D-Did you say something? O-Oh, uh yeah, sure thing." He went ahead and climbed onto the bus, wondering why he felt a little strange and... aroused now, though it seemed to be slowly fading.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:49 pm

As you got on the bus, a part of you almost expected something unusual, but when you looked, it was just an ordinary bus. It isn't particularly crowded as he leads you to the back of the bus. There's a bit of a wait as the bus takes you into town, so you have plenty of time for idle conversation before you follow him off the bus exiting in front of a small shopping center. "I know just the place for you. The same place I used to get my panties..." He pauses giving you a devilish smirk. "...when I still wore them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:32 am

He wasn't sure why he thought the bus would be weird or not, but he relaxed as he got on and found everything to be fine. The bus ride itself wasn't anything to really mention, and the small talk was mostly him telling Candi a bit about his hometown.

Once they got off the bus, Kelly squeaked and blushed, his cock and ass both twitching as he found himself looking Candi up and down again. He'd never imagined thinking in such a way before, but now a part of him was wondering what he looked like without clothes. "J~Just uh, l~lead the way... n~never b~bought panties before."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 pm

"Then let me show you to just the place." He leads you to a clothing store. The place isn't particularly big and isn't particularly crowded either. While there are some older men and women, teenage boys seem to be the primary presence giving the impression that the town is mostly built around the school.

Candi slips you into a particular clothing store. You see the usual men's and women's section, the former taking up nearly thrice the space of the latter again cluing to the gender disparity, but he pushes you past that to a third section nestled in the back as if hidden away. The sign above reading simply 'Twinks'.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Following along behind him, Kelly found himself having trouble trying to get his imagination in gear, a part of him wondering if Candi looked just as feminine under his clothes as he did with the ones he was wearing right now. He isn't too surprised by the gender disparity, given the fact the school nearby was boys only, but he does tilt his head in confusion as Candi leads him to a sort of hidden away section labled "Twinks." He'd never heard the term before, and so wasn't sure what to expect.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:05 pm

As you look around, you notice that the clothing her is far more feminine though there wasn't any room for a girl's chest in any of the shirts. "This is where come to get all of my clothing. Come on, I'll help you pick out some." He takes you over to the panties which come in a wide variety of fabrics, colors, and patterns. "C'mon pick out two or three packets. It'll be my treat. Just my little way to welcome you to the school."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 am

Rolling for panty type.
1-10 Sexy/Erotic
11-20 cute/regular

roll is 9

reminder- color=#FF00BF for hypnosis stuff

Kelly wasn't sure what to make of the fact that Candi came to this place to get all his clothing, but he went ahead and started looking at some of the packets. He found himself gravitating to some of the more... titilating or sexy looking sets, and found himself thinking about how he wanted to look sexy and attractive in the pairs he bought. He eventually settled on a three packs, their colors ranging from red and purple to black. "D~Do you think these would b~be good to get?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:58 am

He gives a critical eye to the presented packs. "Oh yes, I think these would all look very good. I like the lace frills on these ones especially. Now, I believe you said you'd be willing to try some other stuff on, and it wouldn't be a very good shopping trip if we bought just these, so why don't you meet me over by the changing rooms while I pick out somethings you can try on." (1d6=1 1d20-1=5)You feel a sense of giddy excitement at the thought of Candi picking out some clothing for you. He certainly knew how to put together an outfit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 am

Did an additional roll to see how giddy he gets... I got a nat 1 x3

Kelly blushed but smiled as Candi said that he'd picked out some good pairs, and found himself nodding as he mentioned trying on other stuff. "S~Sure thing Candi." He said as he headed on over towards the changing rooms. As he got there, he found himself starting to get excited at the prospect of trying on whatever outfit Candi would put together. He found himself feeling and thinking how it was such a good idea to come with Candi all thanks to his little disappointed mumblings being overheard. So far the only bit about this trip that hadn't been okay was that brief moment of dizziness... what had caused that anyways?

In the depths of his mind, he recalled the moment, and this time, the word that he'd heard Candi utter echoed more fully in his mind. Principality

Kelly shivered from head to toe, then began to relax and smiled softly, squirming softly as he waited for Candi to return. He'd be a good boy and try on whatever Candi brought him, knowing that it'd make him quite happy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:34 pm

As your imagination ran wild with the kinds of outfits Candi might bring you, you found yourself turned on more and more imagining yourself in such clothing. He finally came back with what looked to be three or four outfits, and a young man that helped him carry them. He wasn't very muscular, but there was some hint of tone in his figure, and he looked pretty sharp in the store's uniform. "I thought it might help to have an extra set of eyes to see how you look in what I picked up." As they approached, his eyes had been primarily on Candi, but when his attention was called to you, his glance was moving from you to the clothes you'd be wearing and back to Candi, and you could see the bulge in his slacks pulse a little. He might have been as excited as you were for the fashion show you were about to put on.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Kelly's eyes lit up more as he saw Candi coming back, and he nodded his head as he said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea Candi~! An extra set of eyes is always good when you're wanting to look your best." Kelly's smile widened a bit and he also found his eyes lingering longer than they would have just a few moments ago on the guy's bulge. "Guess I should get started then, shouldn't I?" Kelly takes whichever of the outfits that Candi hands him first and steps into the changing room. He's not sure if Candi will move to join him or not, but regardless once he is wearing the outfit he takes a look in the mirror, then he steps out and smiles as he asks them both,

"How do I look~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm

Candi notices the look in your eye and the way you speak and smiles following you through, but you're caught in a bit of surprise when he pulls the employee in too gesturing for him to take a seat on the bench in there while Candi moves to help you get changed. Soon he's helping you out of your regular clothes right as a guy whose name you don't even know sits there watching. He pulls open one of the packages of panties giving the guy a wink. "Don't worry, we're definitely buying these." (1d6=2, 1d20-2=7)He slowly slides them up your legs, and you instinctively bend forward slightly showing off your ass as the soft fabric stretches just a little to cover it fully. Your cock and balls are snugly cradled by the soft silky fabric, and you can't help but go to half-mast just from that as Candi helps you into the rest of the outfit. The store worker looks you up and down, and you can see a bulge in his pants as well. "Y-you look great." Candi chuckles, "Yes, I dare say you look good enough to eat."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:34 am

Even in the trance state Kelly was in, he did let out a surprised squeak when Candi pulled the employee in with them. Still, since Candi seems okay with it, Kelly quickly grows to accept it. He smiles at the guy as Candi opens the package, nodding in agreement as he then bends forward as the panties begin to slide up. Kelly shivers softly, which makes his ass wriggle just a bit as his cock twitches and grows semi hard in the soft, silky confines of the panties.

"Aahh~ Thanks sweetie! That makes me feel really happy!" Kelly says as the employee says that, and again his eyes linger on the man's bulge. His ass twitches just a bit, remembering the feeling of a dick inside of him and how good it felt. Candi's words of course make Kelly blush and squirm a bit. [color=#FF00BF]"I~I don't think I~I look that good in it."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:38 am

Candi smirks, "Ohh, seems we're at an impasse. How about we get a second opinion about how good that exposed midriff of yours looks?" He gestures to the guy sitting there excitedly. He draws you towards the guy kneeling down beside him. "Look we don't even need to ask what he thinks. This little guy will tell us exactly what we need to know." He undoes the slack's zipper. "You just gotta reach in and fish it out."

(1d6=6; 1d20-6=-2)Your head is washed in intense desire as you find yourself wondering just how hard he could have gotten just from watching you change right in front of him. Without any further thought, you're on your knees pulling his cock out to look at the size of it. It's a little bigger than the doctor's, and a bead of pre glistens at the tip, and it got that way all for you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:35 am

Kelly's head is indeed awash with the intense desire to see how hard the man's rod is, and he does indeed go ahead and work to pull it out. He's still holding onto the big... hard... throbbing cock and squeaks as it springs on out. His ass quivers in delight at the realization that it's bigger than the doctors, recalling how the doctor's cock made him feel sooooooo good. The idea that the guy was this hard was because of him made him shiver...

I should do something to thank him for his compliment Kelly found himself thinking, smiling as he started to softly stroke at the guys rod that was so much bigger than his own. "W~Well, I~I guess that means I look pretty sexy in this outfit then! I should repay you for such a fine compliment... mhm, but how would you like me to repay you for it?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games