High School Angel[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Angel[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 8:15 pm

Candi gives you a smile as you start to stand a little more on your own legs. "Oh, just one of the buses that runs through town. It takes a very scenic route, so there's a lot to see on it, but It takes a long time to get anywhere on it as a result. You should definitely take a trip on it at least once, but if you're feeling exhausted already, we should probably get you back to campus and in a bed soon."

The pair of you get your food before heading for the bus stop. There's already a bus there, but its windows are strangely tinted. The number on the side is 69, and Sam just stepped on. With the last person at the stop on, the doors start to close, you could make it on, but you'd have to rush, and you still feel a bit tired.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 am

As curious as Kelly was about the bus and it being number 69, combined with its tinted windows, he decided to just lean against Candi and wait til they got back to the dorm to eat and relax. He did however feel somewhat tingly and felt his dick and ass twitch a bit as he wriggled and mumbled, "F~Feel w~weird an~and a bit strange..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 1:55 am

You couldn't see Candi smirk as you said that. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll pass, and after a good night's sleep, you'll feel much better." The bus is gone before you arrive at the stop, but a new one isn't far behind which Candi helps you onto. After a short trip, you finally arrive back at your dormitory. Settling into the small table you have in your dorm, Candi breaks out the food pulling out his phone. "I hope you don't mind me doing a little tutoring. Just bang on the wall a bit if we disturb you, and I'll make sure we settle down." He takes a big bite of his burger. "I can show you around tomorrow after we get our class schedules."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 2:14 am

Kelly nods, digging into his burger once they get back to the dorm. He feels tired, weird, and tingly, and as soon as he finishes eating he decides to call it in early. He doesn't notice when he strips how the panty he was wearing from the pack he'd gotten was stained with cum, and simply flopped into bed face first and naked. He wondered what his next day would hold for him if just going out for a shopping trip had tuckered him out so...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I suspect something is going to be done hypnosis wise to him while he sleeps x3 and even if not maybe there'll be something he has to do each morning to help in slowly changing him x3
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 4:53 am

Sounds like someone forgot about their multivitamin;). Granted your character was given that about two months ago.

As you flop onto the bed, your eyes notice something on the nightstand. A bottle of pills, right the multivitamin the doctor gave you. Checking the label, you see that you're supposed to take them first thing every morning as well as right before bed. Now would be the time for it.

As you drift off to sleep you have strange dreams flits of sexy things happening to you. You don't remember anything like that, but there is a strange sense of Deja Vu with it all. You wake up with your dreams a distant memory, but something does feel odd. A simple touch is all it takes to realize what's up. Your skin is softer, smoother, and more pliant than you ever remember it being.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 5:10 am

Kelly smacks his head at that, shaking it and getting up to quickly take the multivitamin. He didn't want to mess that up when it was something he was supposed to be doing for his health. Once done, he flops back into bed with a tired groan, quickly konking out.

Waking up is a strange thing. For a start, he's able to notice already that his skin is softer and smoother, and a bit more sensitive as just a caress sends pleasant tingles through him and he finds himself humming softly. But he also finds his dick hard and twitching, and his ass likewise tingling and feeling... empty. He'd never been one for lewd dreams before, even if he sometimes woke up with morning wood.

Checking the time and seeing its a bit early, he decides to go ahead and start the day off with another of the multivitamins and a nice hot shower.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 4:12 pm

Your skin felt so young and healthy that it could easily be described as 'soft as a baby's bottom'. You couldn't believe such a product existed showing just how advanced the school must be to be able to make it available for their students. With such fine results, it would seem insane not to continue taking them. You wouldn't want to miss out on any additional benefits or lose the ones you already had.

Exiting your room, you see that your roommate's door is still shut. You find your bathroom but find it lacks a shower at all meaning there is probably a communal shower somewhere. The obvious ways to find it would either be to wake Candi or check if there's anyone in the halls who could direct you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 5:06 pm

thought of something that might have happened, rolling a roll to see if he spots it. Roll is... 9. Nope

"Candi probably got to sleep late... I should find it myself." Kelly murmured to himself as he went ahead and grabbed his showering stuff as well as a change of clothes. He doesn't notice until after the fact that he grabbed an outfit that Candi had helped buy for him, but he smiles and goes ahead and carries it off with him. Failing to notice that now half of his clothes were now more feminine and girly looking.

Stepping into the hallway, he looked about for anyone or any obvious sign pointing out where the showers might be.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 7:01 pm

As you step out into the hall, you notice that because of the early time, there doesn't appear to be anyone here though as you're about to give up, you hear a door open at the end of the hall. A tall man in a pair of running shorts steps through the door wiping his face with a t-shirt. His skin glistening with sweat making it clear he'd just got done with a morning workout. He'd not only know where the showers would be, he was probably gonna be on his way there shortly.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 1:32 am

Smiling as he finally found someone, Kelly walked on over to him and gave a friendly wave to the guy as he said, "H~Hey there, I'm Kelly, a new student. You wouldn't happen to know where the showers are around here, would you?"

It didn't even occur to Kelly that he should perhaps hide the fact he was holding girly clothes in his hands along with his shower goods.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 17, 2021 2:26 am

He gives you a quick once over. "Well, you don't see many seniors who are new at this school. Yeah, I know where the showers are. Considering the workout I just had, I have to go there myself." He puts an arm over your shoulder and getting closer gives you a good whiff of the smell of sweat permeating around him. "So, do you want directions, or could you wait for me to get my stuff and guide you there?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 2:41 am

Will roll 6
Femininity roll 6
Femininity 15/100

Kelly blushes as the guy goes ahead and puts an arm around his shoulder, and the scent makes him shiver a bit while his cock and ass twitch slightly, head tingling. After a moment, he finds himself smiling and nodding as he says, "Sure, I can wait! I'm in no hurry after all."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:19 am

If you're interested in having your character pick up traits as his femininity rises go ahead and pick one now that he's over 10:
Smell Slut: Make a will roll at -1d8 to avoid going into a trance whenever exposed to a strong, masculine odor.
Muscular Adulation: Make a will roll at -1d8 whenever a strong arm grips you to avoid going into trance.
Thought if we did traits it would be good to make them harder to resist, so the d8 replaces the d6 for related will rolls.

He smirks, "Sure, it won't take but a moment for me to get my stuff. The man opens the door right across from your own room. "Looks like my roommate isn't back yet, so feel free to wait in here. He lets you into his room heading for the door to his bedroom only taking a moment before he's back. The first thing you notice is that with the towel around his waist, you can't tell if he's wearing anything under it anymore.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 18, 2021 2:24 pm

Smell Slut works.

Nodding and following in, Kelly hums a bit as he briefly waits. He blushes a bit when the guy comes back out with naught but a towel, his dick and ass twitching and his mouth feeling strangely empty. And after another moment, he found himself starting to wonder just how big the guy might be down there...

W-Why am I thinking of these things? Kelly pondered, shaking his head a bit before offering a smile as he said, "Please lead the way. The sooner I can get washed up the sooner I can see about the tour that Candi promised me."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 am

"Oh, you know Candi? My roommate gets tutoring from him. Anyway, sure follow me." He walks on out the door letting you fall behind him. As you move to follow, it feels oddly right to be behind him a few paces, but you can't really tell why.

He leads you down the stairs to the first floor and right to the middle of the hall. "Here's the showers, usually pretty empty at this time in the morning, so we'll probably have the showers all to ourselves. When you enter, you see a notice informing new students that your locker is assigned by your dorm room. You find two lockers sharing your number, one marked A with the other B. B already has toiletries in it, probably Candi's. Taking a look, you realize the locks are fingerprint-based. Pressing your thumb down, it springs open easily.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 19, 2021 2:44 am

Kelly isn't sure why it feels so natural and right to be following behind him, but he quickly moves to keep up. He smiles when he hears that the showers are usually empty at this time in the morning... even as he again has a strange thought that he'd prefer there to be lots of folks there to see him showering. Why would he have such a thought?

Finding his locker, he goes ahead and strips down, blushing as his ass and cock twitch when he is nude with the other guy nearby. He grabs his towel and sets the outfit he was going to change into inside the locker, then closes it as he smiles and says, "Thanks mister...?" He didn't remember hearing his name after all... though a very small corner of his mind said it wasn't really necessary to learn names..
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 20, 2021 2:41 am

Because his room was next to you, his locker was also nearby, so he happened to be standing right behind you. "Don't mention it. I always like to help new students out." He steps beside you pulling you in close. "Of course that doesn't mean we can't be friends, and friends should help each other out, right?" [1d20(5)-1d8(7)=-2]The strong scent of sweat after a workout envelops you once again, but this time it overwhelms your senses. "I've worked out pretty hard, and I could use a little help relieving some tension. It's at that point that you realize he's without his towel now, his cock large and heavy but not yet hard. "Maybe you could give me a quick massage before we hit the showers."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 am

Kelly shivered and moaned, his legs nearly feeling like jelly as the scent overwhelmed him. It clicked something inside his head, and while he didn't enter that same state he had been placed in the previous day... the work on his mind and the experience was still enough to make it easy for him to nod his head like a good, obedient Angel~

Turning and letting his hands glide over onto his new 'friend's' cock, he started to rub at it, shivering more as he thought about how much bigger than his own it was. "Y~Yeah... I~I can a~aaahh... I~I can h~help with that. D~Do... do y~you want me to help here... ahh... o~or in the shower?"

He shivered again as he felt it twitch in his hand, his mouth starting to water just a bit and his ass tingle in emptiness.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 21, 2021 1:46 am

He snickers, "Well, I'm feeling pretty fatigued, so I think I'll need you to help me out more than once. We can get warmed up out here then move into the showers to cool off after." His cock stirred as your hand touched it, and you had to wonder how he could run with this big thing swinging around and slapping his thighs.

When his cock is fully hard he takes a seat on the bench right behind you, his cock pointing excitedly at your soft, empty ass as if pointing out exactly what it wanted, and your ass wanted to give it to him. "Feel free to have a seat." As he says that, you have a brief flash of Candi sitting in some guy's lap bouncing up and down, but you wonder where the thought came from.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 21, 2021 4:54 am

Kelly found it hard not to think about his new friend's big, strong, thick cock. The thought of him running around with it just made him start to salivate some more as he started to pant. His mouth was watering, but as he saw him sit down, a new need, a new urge quickly arouse. His ass was so empty... so tingly... it... it needed his friend's big cock stuffed on inside of it.

"Haah... aaah... I~I think I... w~will..." Kelly moaned out, stepping back and lining up with him as that thought passed through his head. He wasn't sure where it came from, but it only made him more aroused as she shuddered and gasped as he felt his ass slowly starting to take it. A soft smile began to form on his face as a part of him began to feel content and complete with a cock in his cute Angel ass~
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games