A Debt to be Paid[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Debt to be Paid[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: "Candi Cummins"
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1773826369065353486/AF02DB1A8A756A963FBB32122A08756C7542FC6F/
Bio: A Guy who was excited to play a new H-Game he bought, he had wanted to get to the sex and bad ends, cause apparently their was a lot and so set the difficulty so Bad Ends wouldn't be the end and eagerly got into the game skipping through the opening story and making his slutty looking character go into the bad part of town to look for a job, Only to find a filthy slut of a futa asking his character to follow her into an alley, he chose to do so and began pulling his dick out, only for something to run through his body and he found himself passing out onto a filthy mattress in a back alley.

As you started to come to, you felt something pushing deep inside of you again and again followed each time by a faint jingle sound. With each push, the sensations grew less distant and more pleasurable until your eyes shot open, and you couldn't hold back a moan. You saw a woman kneeling over you in a messy alleyway, her hips pistoning against your own as her cock dug deeper and deeper into you. You heard the jingle again calling your attention to the belled collar around your neck. "Mmm, you better hold back, slut. If you cum before me, that collar's going to pass the curse to you." At that moment, her hat falls off revealing a pair of cat-like ears atop her head and a tail revealed itself from behind her.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4168922
Firehead

Re: A Debt to be Paid[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:48 am

((Nat1))

I reached up to try and take the collar off, confused by not only the girl above me thrusting, or a girl being close to me at all, but the feeling in my body, in my cunt, why did I have a Cunt? The feeling inside of me was making my head roll as I tried and failed to focus, pleasure filling my mind as I tried to figure out just what was going on I felt her slam deeper inside me, I felt her using me like sex toy and then I felt her pushing past something that had me squealing and cumming around her, my face making a slutty Ahegao as she fucked and made me cum again and again, melting my brain with her cock as my guy brain tried to deal with female pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:13 am

As you came around her, she smirked down at you. "Finally, I can be rid of this. You'll get to be the 'alley cat' for now." It's hard to notice as orgasmic bliss overwhelms you as you experience your first female orgasm, but her ears and tail shimmer just a bit before fading away. At the same time, there's a slight itching on the top of your head and just above your ass which you'll remember in hindsight even though you hardly notice it in the moment. "While it's great to be rid of that curse, I still have to finish up my session even if it's with a filthy half-breed alley cat." Flipping you over, she puts you on your hands and knees using one hand to hold your hip while the other grips your brand new tail both of which she uses yank you into and away from her in time with her thrusts.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:44 am

I Squeaked and yowled, my male brain stuttering and hiccupping as I was fucked so roughly the it felt like the futa behind me was trying to practically pull my womb out and use it like an onahole, I was having a hard time thinking at all, even about the fact that I was now a girl and now apparently had ears and a tail. I could only moan and yowl as my new pussy felt like it was practically on fire with desire, I was reduced to pure animalistic instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:22 pm

The woman behind you continued pounding away at you simply concerned with her own pleasure, yet you felt pleasure shooting through you constantly all the same. With each thrust, her heavy seed-filled balls swung up to strike perfectly into your clit as your new, feminine instincts told you you were about to be filled by a wonderfully thick load of baby-batter. When she hilted in, you felt her fat cock-head twitch and pulse a moment before she started filling you with her seed which your eager depths began sucking up. "Mmm, guess I might as well tell you how to get rid of the ears and tail, not that a slut like you will be able to pull it off. All you have to do is find someone willing to wear that collar during sex and manage to make them cum before you do."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:01 pm

I Couldn't answer besides a Weak moan as I laid there, my male brain completely unable to handle the pleasure of being filled like this, even as she filled me to the point her cum was staining my thighs I couldn't move anything besides my pussy as it tried to milk her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:38 am

Pulling back, she let the last burst of her cum spray over your stomach, chest, and tits leaving you dripping with her spunk. "Hmm, I was thinking of letting you go, but you're just too fine of a prize not to do something with. She took a moment to redress herself before she lifted you up over your shoulder leaving your own clothing behind as she carried you out of the alley.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:01 am

((4))

I laid limply on her shoulder, my body twitching with the after effects of my new body's sensitive fuck hole being used like a cheap cock sock, I could only let out a gasp and wiggle limply before my brain finally shut down, trying to reboot and integrate everything new to it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:19 am

As you tried to get a handle on what has happened to you, you lost all sense of your surroundings. When you finally regained your senses, you found yourself in some kind of office and there was something in your mouth preventing you from speaking.

Before you is a middle-aged man and a young woman talking. "This isn't quite what I expected, but I can't see why not. You're sure this is what you want." The girl nods excitedly, "Oh yes father, this is more perfect than I could imagine." He nods turning to the futa beside you. "Very well, dear run along with your new pet while I finish the details." The young girl runs up grabbing you by the hand and practically dragging you from the room.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:44 am

I was going to reach up and try to figure what was in my mouth, before finding my hand snatched and I got dragged away by a sexy girl, I followed after her, looking around confused, trying to figure out where I was, where she was taking me, what had happened and what was in my mouth, my confusion plane on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:15 am

Reaching for your mouth, you find it to be some sort of muzzle shaped up like a cat's. In addition, there's an opening where the mouth would be in the form of a ring gag. Looking about, you see that you're in some sort of mansion. Much of the staff, made up entirely of women, give you funny looks as you're dragged through the halls.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:21 am

I blinked at all the staring, wondering what was going on, how I got here and what the hell I was supposed to do, was, was I in the game somehow? I tried to open the menu to see any stats on myself if that would work while I followed wherever the girl was taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:34 am

It took you a moment before you figured out how to pull up a screen. On the screen, you could see your debt which currently totaled 1,000,000,000 GP. A list, the first of which listed Whore lv 1 followed by many entries that were just strings of question marks followed by lv 0 which must be jobs you haven't discovered yet. At the very bottom is a condition list which lists your current nekogirl curse.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:25 am

I Coughed at the amount and tried to see if I could open an Equipment screen or something to see what I currently looked like, wondering where I was and where this girl was taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:44 am

Trying to find another screen, your caught off guard before you can find it as you're suddenly yanked into a room. It's clearly a bedroom and the most luxurious one you'd ever been in. "Welcome to my room, pet." Her smirk turns rather scary. "We're going to have lots of fun together. Just be sure not to let daddy find out, or you'll get punished."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:34 am

I blinked but nodded after a confused moment, wondering what the hell was going on, but agreeing with the odd girl for now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:33 am

She licks her lips with a sinister look before whistling. From the door, an amazon of a woman steps through standing at least 6'2", "This is my personal bodyguard. She does such a good job protecting me, but daddy would be livid if he caught me rewarding her myself." She turns back to the woman. "Drop 'em." The woman looks a little uncertainly to her charge before sighing and dropping her trousers to reveal nearly a foot of futa cock. "Go ahead, show her how much I appreciate her."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 am

Did I fall asleep playing the game or something? Walking over I blinked as I saw a few options pop up I decided to hit the "Full Service" option, might as well leave them happy right? Only to find myself kneeling down, kissing her cock head before moving to lick, nuzzle and kiss, not only her balls, but her pussy and ass as well, cleaning her sweat and hunting for her G and P Spots.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

The guard groaned as you began servicing her so eagerly. Normally, you'd do such a thing while playing the game, but you wouldn't actually imagine yourself as the character actually servicing someone else, yet there you were, on your knees going to town on this futa's sex. The girl got behind you groping your breasts. "Yes, that's a good pet. Make sure she knows how much I appreciate her services."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:41 am

I cocked my head, getting a couple ideas, before finding my body looking at my "Mistress" and making motions, The first was to point at my lips, the guard's ass, then my tits to her dick, trying to say I could let her sit on my face and give her a tit job, The second series of motions was pointing to her hand, then my hair, then her cock, to my mouth, then jerking her off quickly, trying to say she could grab my hair and face rape me, the last set was to point at her cock, then my pussy then motioning like I had a big belly, to say she could knock me up.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games