A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:09 pm

As You dragged her along, the only two Groups you Saw at first were The Diamond Dogs and Snips and Snails, at least at first, then you caught sight of Rainbow Dash, who was staring at you and Fluttershy, her mouth opened in shock, she looked utterly confused, but she also had a boner that was making her skirt bulge out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:14 am

The Diamond Dogs were tempting, but she wasn't actually sure how... clean they were. She wasn't that horny yet. And besides, they didn't seem to spot them. But when she saw Rainbow Dash, she grinned. Aside from Sunset herself, Sunset had always thought Rainbow Dash was sexy too. She was however... a bit offput by the erection. She'd figured Rainbow Dash would just be a girl. In fact, thinking on it she actually found it strange that she hadn't really noted or been surprised by the possibility of Maud having a dick the other day... maybe here they were actually both femboy's or trans?

Still, she grinned, sauntering over as she smiled and motioned for Fluttershy to press against RD's other side as she took her right side. She reached out, rubbing against that bulge as she said.

"Heeey there cutie~ You must be Fluttershy's sexy friend Rainbow Dash~ Wanna have some fun with the two of us~?" She leaned in and whispered huskily into her ear, "We're both so hoooorny and neeeeedy right now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 am

Rainbow let out a confused squeak, turning bright red, and promptly jizzing so hard that it shot through her underwear and her skirt, splattering all over the ground, her cock was still rock hard though she looked close to passing out as Fluttershy guided RD's hand to her gaping pussy, she looked like she couldn't talk, shear shock and horniness and confusion ruling her mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:21 am

Chuckling but quite pleased with the stamina RD was displaying, she steered her with Fluttershy's help towards an alleyway, humming as she asked, "So Rainbow Dash, who do you want to rail with this throbbing fuckpole first~? Me? Or Fluttershy~? Or would you like us to both worship it with our mouths first?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:50 am

RD just let out another squeak before thrusting her hips at nothing, and staring at you open mouthed, Fluttershy actually giggled before grabbing you and pulling you in front of Rainbow, then she ducked behind her friend and stuck her head up the back of Rainbow's Skirt, Pulling the front out of the way and releasing a cock only a little smaller than the toy from yesterday. She then spread Rainbow's ass and leaned forward. This actually made RD squeak again and slam her hips forward, Sinking her Cock right into your pussy, and she came again, in fact she came hard and just enough period that your stomach bloated a little, she then began rapidly slamming in and out of you, her hips blurring so fast that if this was in the pony world you were pretty sure she'd be setting off multiple sonic rainbooms, as it was she was steadily filling your cunt with cum, as she kept cumming again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:30 pm

Sliding in front of Rainbow Dash, Sunset quickly hiked her own skirt up and let her panties slide down, shaking her ass towards RD as she braced herself against a wall and reached down to spread her pussy lips invitingly as Fluttershy got to work. And as soon as RD's cock slid into her, Sunset let out her own sultry, ecstasy inducing, whorish moan as she felt it spearing into her. "F~Fuuuuck... c~cocks are... f~fuck, s~so fucking goooooood~" She practically came on the spot right with her, and as soon as she felt her starting to thrust, Sunset started rocking and rolling her hips back into her. Eager for that wonderful blue cock to dive into her again and again.

She had the strangest feeling any attempts at hypnosis would either be not necessary... or would require her not to be getting fucked so wonderfully! Every dozen thrusts Sunset was cumming again, screaming and crying out her pleasure as she let it be known just how much she was enjoying this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Fluttershy seemed content, happy even to use her mouth to pleasure the two of you, licking your pussy just as often as she teased Rainbow's ass, balls or cock, it didn't take too long until you looked heavily pregnant and had cum forming a puddle under you, though a lot was coating Fluttershy as she tried to catch the falling cum, You actually pasted out and woke up pinned to the wall and getting an even rougher fucking from RD, only to pass out again, when you woke up a second time it was to RD's Sleeping face, her cock buried so deep in you that Sunset told you it's head was in your womb, and Fluttershy completely coated in cum was lovingly worshipping your ass again, Looking back you could see cum in both her lower holes, and she was licking cum from your ass, which you didn't remember getting fucked, you seemed to be in her now cum flooded room at her house.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 pm

"B~Being a girl... ish shoooo hella fun... hehehe~" Sunset mumbled softly to herself, still drunk on the ecstasy and euphoria of it all. The feeling of Rainbow Dash's dick being stuffed up inside of her... it kind of felt like she was the one who had had her brain messed with a bit, as it almost felt like Rainbow Dash's dick was the one that needed to spend most of it's time inside her. She did like the idea of fucking RD's own asshole as well, but for the most part, she found herself craving RD's dick to be the one filling her holes.

Didn't mean she couldn't be a power bottom with Dash though... mhm, the thought of that sent pleasant shivers through her as she hummed and asked, "MMhm, Fluttershy my dear beta, how long have I been out, and mhm, when did we get back here hehe~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:34 pm

She hummed popping up from your ass "It's been, five hours? Or so? And we got here when you passed out and didn't wake up for a bit, you woke up at one point and had Rainbow fuck me once per hole, then you said something and passed out again, then Rainbow wouldn't pull out of you no matter what." She told you, when you got a Smug feeling from Sunset, it didn't say anything though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Sunset felt a bit... uneasy at that. And found herself now wondering if she should be worried, or even if perhaps she might find herself not in control at times within her own mind. And she was perturbed even more when the idea of Sunset domming her in a mindscape place where she looked exactly like Sunset as well and Sunset could do whatever she want flitted through her mind.

Fuck me and my loving to dom and sub both. She thought to herself as she simply nodded. "G~Guess school will be tomorrow then hehe... mhm, should probably seek to clean up some of the mess we made when we can."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Fluttershy hummed "I've been licking it, but Alpha, Rainbow won't let go of you, and she keeps cumming and making more squirt out of your pussy Mistress." She told you, you got the feeling that Sunset was feeling even more Smug now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:20 pm

Sunset rolled her eyes at that and tried to glare internally at herself. She just shrugged and started poking at Rainbow Dash as she said, "Hey Dashie, time to wake up and stop flooding Fluttershy's room."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:24 pm

When she woke up, she blinked at you, before giving you a rather sloppy kiss, clearly something she wasn't used to and tried to start fucking you again in her half asleep state, You heard Sunset's voice "I made her addicted to the idea of knocking us up, and gave her a fertility boost enchantment, I might have over did the second one~" she giggled at the end.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Groaning and moaning into the kiss, Sunset rolled her eyes at Sunset as well but smirked as she said, "Calm down Dashie. I'm pretty sure this will have knocked me up. But right now you're just wasting seed. Look how much is just leaking out of me~" As she said that, the idea of making collars with Sunset's cutie mark as pendents and her colors for the collar, as well as tramp stamps to put above their asses, floated in her mind and she wondered how doable with magic such was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:44 pm

Sunset seemed to like the idea but the answer you got was two different binding spell, and you were pretty sure you could do it to Fluttershy easily, but she wasn't confident about Rainbow Dash, Speaking up she broke the kiss and slapped your tit "Mine~" She growled softly, continuing to fuck, "The side effects of the Fertility spell, and her own output, might make it so she's unable to calm down for some hours." Sunset's voice piped up with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Sunset moaned as her tit was slapped, and decided to probe at Rainbow Dash's mind to see just how strongly or deeply this thought of Sunset being 'hers' was. While she did so, she sought to try and shift things as she tried to turn so she was laying on her back and wrapping her legs around Rainbow Dash's as she said, "Oh, is that a fact? I'm pretty sure you're mine, but maybe if you can manage to empty your sack in two or three more rounds I'll concede that I'm yours~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:43 pm

You got hit with a wive of lust so pure that your holes burned with need when you poked into her head, without even thinking you shoved Fluttershy under your ass and sat on her face, letting Dash's balls slap her face as Dash did her best to rape your cunt again, when the two of you finally calmed down it was eight hours later and you two had actually filled the house with the smell of cum and pussy juice, and coated Fluttershy's head, but well at least you could think clear again, even if Dash seemed confused and tired.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:32 am

Sunset was equally confused and tired, even as an ahaego look of utter ecstasy was sprawled across her face. It was... hard to think right now, much easier to just drown in the pleasure. She wasn't even sure if Rainbow Dash had met her challenge or not, and wasn't sure if she cared right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:39 am

Honestly you most have passed out, because you woke up and it was about midnight and both Rainbow and Fluttershy were coated in cum like you, and sleeping besides you, and the floor was coated in Rainbow's jizz still, you were also sorer than you had ever been before in life.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:02 am

Groaning and not even really thinking about whether they might wake up and see her do it, Sunset sat up and worked to use her magic to quickly clean the place up. The smell was too overpowering to be enjoyable now and at this point Sunset figured cleaning it up normally would take hours.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games