A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:31 am

She blinked and Shrugged awkwardly a bit looking away "It's just, not interesting? Like, you're my Sex Buddy, and I want you to be happy, but, this doesn't seem fun?" she questioned, "It seemed more fun in the nurse's office?" She offered with a shrug "I, don't know a lot about it, but, it just doesn't seem fun or interesting to do in the shower? I already drop shampoo on my head or get stuff in my eyes, it just seems like it'll be annoying and in the way to do it in the shower." She tried to explain, blushing a bit, she was also clearly hiding something or at least not telling you everything if her embarrassed looks away meant anything.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:30 am

Humming some more, Sunset stepped over, and then pulled Fluttershy against her. She let their bodies mold to each other as she cupped her chin and let their eyes gaze deep into each other for a moment before she locked lips in a long, sweet, gentle kiss. When she broke it, she smiled and said, "Well, I can't know these things if you don't tell me, though its also fun to try new things. And don't worry, there won't be any shampoo dropping with what we're going to be doing." She then brushed Fluttershy's hair out of her eyes and asked, "What else is bothering ya Fluttershy? I'm your Sex Buddy, if its lewd or perverse or whatever, you don't need to be embarrassed with me about."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:42 am

She Mumbled "I've had shampoo hit my head when I've brushed my teeth before." she looked both pleased and even more embarrassed as you pressed her on it "Well, I, um, Kinda discovered? Some things about myself, today?" She questioned, fighting to say it "I~I, always knew I liked, outdoors stuff, Like, doing lewd stuff in a tent, or when I saw Pinkie and her sisters mud wrestling and though of being with them only to get, you know, stuff done to me by them in the mud, but um, I kinda like how, casual you were with Molesting me? Like, not asking permission and just doing what you wanted, in public, it made me feel really happy like you really wanted me and weren't afraid to show it?" she squeaked at the end, looking embarrassed, confused and turned on by remembering it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:47 am

Sunset pondered this, quickly finding an idea forming in her head. The only problem was, well, besides the possibility of not being able to do it, that it'd require letting Fluttershy know she had this ability. The thought of turning part of the wall into a window so others could see them from outside as they showered, as she pressed Fluttershy up against the glass and ate her out from behind, or shoved one of those toys into her...

Of course, on the other hand, she could just ask if there was a room that had a big large window to do the same to her anyways. While she pondered such, she went ahead and asked, "There a room in the house with like, a big window or sliding glass door that people could see you from~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:51 pm

She hummed "Well, we have a Sun room that I turned into a green house, if you go to one side of it you can clearly see the road, The living Room also has a huge window facing the road but there's a couch in front of it." she said after a confused moment, thrown off by the change in discussion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 am

"Mhm, then how about we play a bit in the shower, or at least have some naughty caressing, then I press you against the window and toy and tease your body as I please for all the world to see~" She hummed a bit, and added, "A cute and sexy girl like you has to have some toys that'd help in making you let out all kinds of naughty noises~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:27 am

She opened her mouth to say something only for you to hear a loud thud, followed by something passing right by your head and nailing Fluttershy in the forehead knocking her on her ass, looking down you saw a...Shampoo bottle that had somehow exploded open, coating Fluttershy and a good bit of her floor in the white shampoo, she looked both annoyed and accepting, like she was used to this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:02 pm

Sunset twitched, first in surprise... then in arousal. "If I had a dick it'd be hard as hell right now." Sunset remarked, quickly helping Fluttershy up and into the shower as she said, "That may not be cum, but you don't need to be covered in it at the moment all the same."

Out of idle curiosity, she also looked the bottle over, curious about how in hells name that had happened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Looking at it, she just sighed and nodded, before going to try and get clean, as you looked all you could tell was the shampoo had somehow fallen off it's little shelf, before perfectly getting arced by the slick tub right into Fluttershy. She was grumbling as she tried to clean herself but still seemed like she'd expected it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:10 am

"That really makes no sense to me. Especially the whole it exploding part." Sunset murmured as she started helping Fluttershy to get rinsed off. To help distract her from her irritation, she started sensually rubbing, caressing, and groping at various places as she worked to clean it all off. Another part of her seemed to split itself between scanning Fluttershy again and the room. That kind of bad luck seemed... unnatural.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:32 am

She hummed "They always burst, I don't know why." She Mumbled "And it's only Shampoo, nothing else." She pointed out motioning to a bottle of conditioner that was right next to where the shampoo had been, though your hands slowly seemed to ease her tension.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:56 am

"That's still quite strange..." Sunset said, even as she now pressed herself up against Fluttershy's back, letting her nipples drag and rub against her sex buddy's back as she started to grope both breasts, gently and softly kneading at them as her fingers circled around her nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:20 pm

Fluttershy...Didn't seem interested sexually at all, she looked almost bored as she moved to help get you clean as well her soft hands feeling up your body tickling a few places as she helped you clean yourself up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Sunset wouldn't lie- she found it frustrating that Fluttershy didn't seem even remotely interested in this. It was almost enough to turn her mood off. But not yet at the time being... she managed to tell herself that she'd work on getting Fluttershy to enjoy this more later. For now, she finished helping her get clean too, then grinned as she dried off with her and said, "Now, time to go to one of those windows and let everyone passing by watch as I eat you out~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:22 pm

She seemed to perk up some right away as she dried her hair "Oh, My Bedroom also has a Balcony that faces the road, we could also do it on it, or on the sliding glass door." She said as she remembered "And I got some gag gift toys, you might be able to use them." She muttered after a moment of thought, she looked less dazed now, your memories telling you that she was adjusting to act more normal as the Hypno settled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:47 am

Grinning, Sunset nodded and let Fluttershy lead her to her room, though soon it'd be their room. Once there, she went for the box of gag toys, looking about for something to gag Fluttershy's mouth with first as well as a strapon or double ended dildo. As soon as she had what she wanted, she sashayed over towards her as she purred,

"Brace yourself against the window~ its time for our fun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:10 am

The First gag you found was a full Pony Bridle though instead of Blinders it was a blindfold and instead of a bit it had an O-Ring, The two choices for dick you pulled out were a double dildo where both ends were covered in spines and had a knot at the base or a strap-on that besides being a massive horse cock to fuck someone with had a Pussy and an Anal plug to anchor it inside you and help you get off as well.

Fluttershy was already blushing and wiggling against the window.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:33 am

The pony bridle was plenty good enough, and at the moment, Sunset decided it'd be more fitting to go with the horse cock strap on. She moaned as she got it on, nearly staggering as she found it to be so much more intense then she'd expected. "J~just a... ah moment. Mmhm f~fuuck..." Once she was situated though, she rubbed the fake horse cock against Fluttershy's slit a bit, getting it nice and wet while she got the bridle on. Only when she was ready did she slam on home into Fluttershy, reaching around to grope and tug at her nipples as she pressed her own body against her back.

"Mine now~ Every inch of you is my naughty sexy thing to play with and toy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:59 am

She let out a Squeal as you practically flattened her into the sliding door It felt right, no, not just right, but like this was what was suppose to happen, like fate, it was fate for such a sexy, former virgin now, to become you're toy, your property, this wasn't her house, or her rooms, they were yours, you just let your pet live in here~ Pulling her hair, slapping her ass, it just felt so good to control her like this~

That little voice of Sunset in your head, it was urging you to push further, to see just how much you could utterly ruin~ your new toy. To see how much you could use and abuse her until her friends couldn't even recognize her, to make it so no one has a claim on her near as strong as you do~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:41 pm

Sunset gave into those thoughts, letting the thoughts and instinct guide her as she started trying to work some more hypnotic influence upon Fluttershy. Fluttershy was her plaything, her fuck pet, her beta bitch... yesss... that was it. "You're my Beta, I'm the Alpha... I fuck you when I want, how I want, where I want. And you be a good beta bitch and submit and do exactly what I want~ and in exchange... I'll make you cum so hard and so many times your mind breaks~" She purred into Fluttershy's ears as she moved to nip firmly at her neck as she slammed harder, faster, and deeper into the former virgin as she tugged harder at her nipples.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games