A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:52 pm

She seemed confused swaying in your lap looking almost drunk or high "B~But Friend's don't do that~?" She moaned "I~Isn't that Wife or Lovers or something?" She asked she looked a bit clearer towards the end, if you wanted to get hypno off on her and still just be "Friends" you might have to use the more powerful spell on her, to mess with her memories, as it was, what you were proposing to have happen as "Friends" was just to different from her definition of friendship, at least, for the moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:50 pm

Humming in thought, and not yet willing to mess with something like memories, Sunset decided to try a different approach instead. "Sex Buddies then. This kind of stuff is perfectly normal between Sex Buddies~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:57 pm

She seemed to sway again before smiling at you and nodding shyly kissing you and humming "Sex Buddies~ You're my First~" She mumbled happily as you felt your spell latch onto her you realized you were still trying to trace it the normalize hypno spell...with how completely it sunk into her you could probably get her to accept almost anything as normal between "Sex Buddies" Thanks to it being new to her and the two spells mixing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Smirking and quite happy with the way things had gone, Sunset pulled Fluttershy's lips into a heated kiss, pressing her own body against Fluttershy's firmly. When she broke the kiss, she glanced to the clock, curious when she'd arrived and if Fluttershy was going to be late to class, or if they had time to continue this here or take it to her place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 pm

It seems that it was after school when you appeared, and from what you could tell it was probably only a few adults and clubs who were still here, which meant you could play with Fluttershy for a bit at least, though you'd need to move to her house soon enough, though in her current state she didn't seem to care.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:01 am

Humming with delight at this information, Sunset nibbled on Fluttershy's ear as she groped her rear and asked, "Why don't we head to your place for a bit more fun. I can handle the transfer stuff tomorrow morning... right now, I want to get to know you a bit more... mhm, intimately~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Fluttershy hummed and nodded, standing up she began fixing her clothes, fighting to try and get her bra back on. And without it you were pretty sure her top wouldn't even fully cover the top half of her nipples.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:32 am

Sunset smiled, and moved to help with the bra. She found herself wondering if she could use her magic at all to help with it... maybe make it better able to shift to accomodate her huge breasts. Regardless, once they were ready she followed on after her, though every so often she'd grope Fluttershy's ass as her eyes shimmered with lusty excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 am

It was a bit difficult but you managed it, and soon Fluttershy was leading you out of the school, she seemed stunned the first few times you groped her, but after that she slowly started to push her ass into your hands, accepting this as a new normal. On the way to her house you actually ran into Maud coming out of an Alley while you were groping Fluttershy, she didn't say anything, instead just groping you rather roughly and then promptly walking off, in the alleyway you could see a passed out girl with her skirt over her waist and her panties around an ankle, her pussy looked like she'd taken an actual horse cock and was leaking cum all over the Alleyway, Fluttershy didn't even seem to notice this as she kept on walking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Sunset had to squeak softly and blush brilliantly when she saw what Maud had left in the alleyway. She made a mental note to find out just what had happened some other time. For now, she started groping Fluttershy's ass a bit more, smiling as she leaned in and nibbled softly on her ear as they got closer to her place.

"Mmhm, I can't wait to get to taste you~" She purred in as she pulled back, not wanting to overdo it at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:41 am

As you pulled back you saw a shop that had some...really really whorish outfits in the window down an alley, you also saw all kinds of Novelty dildos in the window too, it was just a block away from what Fluttershy told you was her house as she got ready to head on inside you saw the outside had some nice gardens and seemed to attract quite a few animals, birds and small things like bunnies or squirrels from what you saw, she had a couple bird baths, houses and feeders around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:44 am

Making a note of the sex shop nearby, Sunset let herself enjoy the peaceful and beautiful front yard of Fluttershy's home, smiling as she saw her stop here and there to check on some of the critters. As soon as they were inside though, she decided to try using her magic to see if anyone else was in the house. If they were alone... well, no reason not to start some of the fun early~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 am

You managed to do a Pulse of magic, it gave you a pretty clear picture of the house, almost like sonar, and it seemed like the only person who lived here was Fluttershy herself, something interesting that your scan sent back though was a box in her closest, it had a massive amount of emotion, embarrassment, tied to it, when you focused your scan into more of a scry you saw written on it "Rainbow Dash's Joke Gifts" and thanks to scanning it deeper you could clearly see what was inside, clearly RD thought Fluttershy would throw all these out but it was filled with Pet Play items, collars, tags with Fluttershy's name, tail plugs, binders to make her walk on her elbows and knees, O-Ring gags shaped like animal pussies, Ear headbands, Furry Shoulder High Gloves and thigh high socks ending in paws or hooves of different animals, Leashes, even what you eventually figured out was some kind of chastity belt, it would insert into a pussy, make the pussy look like an animal's and even let you fuck the animal pussy but would make it so whoever wore it could only get wet at best and never cum them-self, Animal dick like Strap-ons and dildos, the biggest of was a double dragon cock dildo cover with spines and just one of the twin cocks was twice the size of any pony dick your memories showed you and even more non-pet play BDSM stuff in there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 am

Sunset smirked in amusement at that. Oh yes, she was going to take advantage of those... turn Fluttershy into her own personal fuck pet if she could. For now though, she wouldn't bring it up. No reason to confuse or startle her with knowledge she shouldn't know yet. Instead, she said, "Doesn't sound like anyone else is at home... so, wanna do it in your bedroom, or on the couch~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 am

Fluttershy blinked "Oh, no, no one else lives here at all, if it's not you or me and you hear someone they broke in." She told you plainly "My parents actually live on the other side of the country and my brother...I don't know? He Travels, I've lived alone here since middle school." she explained with a smile before humming "If we do it here wouldn't you sleep in our sweat and...stuff? With the windows, but if we do it in my bed wont I be sleeping in all the sweat and stuff?" She looked confused and torn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:20 am

That was good... if she did decide to mess with memories or the like, it'd make things easier for her to do so with no one else to resist it. Not without effort anyways. As she listened to Fluttershy's response though, she giggled a bit and said, "We don't have to go to sleep as soon as we're done. And if you're worried about sweat... well, how about we do it in the shower then instead~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:11 am

She didn't look happy with the idea, though she looked like she'd accept it, luckily some of Sunset's memories on manipulating people helped here. They let you realize that wasn't what Fluttershy had wanted, the Sunset part of you was flicking through idea after idea and ended up getting three possible ones but it wasn't sure which was the correct one. The first idea was simply, Fluttershy didn't know "How To" sex as it were, and simply had no idea what to do or say, and didn't even know "What" she actually wanted from it. The Second idea was that you were too nice, Fluttershy was connected to animals right, maybe she wanted an Alpha to force her along a path, not ask her. The Third idea was that maybe Fluttershy had some sort of Dirt or Mud kink, or at the very least an outdoors one. But after these thoughts you almost heard in your head "But I suck at people so I could be all wrong." in Sunset's voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:49 am

Shaking her head in bemusement, Sunset simply grabbed Fluttershy's hand and started making for the room she'd picked up as the bathroom. She groped and toyed with her some more along the way, then once they were in the bathroom she went ahead and got the shower going before she started to sensually strip.

"Don't worry, I'll show you what we need to do 'Shy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:38 am

At least she actually seemed interested in your body, even if she didn't seem to know what to say or do besides struggle to get her clothes off, and while she didn't act the most excited she was watching you intensely enough that you had to blush a bit. The Little Sunset voice spoke up "Well, She either doesn't know what she wants, is to shy to say it or doesn't know she's allowed to protest something she doesn't like. But she doesn't want Bathroom sex, she's actively trying to ignore where we are." It said to you, it's tone clearly implying you'd made the wrong choice in it's eyes, and you weren't entirely sure if that was actually Sunset or just a more Sunset part of you, or if it was just MLP oddness.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:21 am

Sunset frowned, humming as she turned and asked, "There a particular reason you don't want to be here? I mean, sex in a shower is pretty sexy and fun... and it makes it easy to get cleaned up afterwards. What's up?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games