A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Sunset Shimmer
Gender Female (formerly male)
Appearance https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fa/1d/f4/fa1d ... 92b39b.jpg
Bio: A young brony whose growing bored with his own life, he watches some of the Equestrian Girl movies and finds himself wishing he could be in that world to have some fun and adventures... not just the magical ones though. Next thing he knows, world goes black, then wakes up as a Sunset Shimmer whose just come through the portal to Equestria.

You found yourself on your hands and knees in front of a statue, that looked oddly familiar some minor amount of pain in your hands and knees from where you landed though the biggest pieces of worry came from the fact that your pants were tight enough to rub your pussy lips and your nipples were sticking hard as diamonds from your nice sized tits. Two Things you didn't have before, then you heard "Oh My Goodness, are you okay?" It was soft worried, and for some reason you had a sudden desire to make it scream like a broken slut, even if only for a moment as a number of spells filled your head to help you do just that, then you felt two hands gently checking you over and looked up into the worried girl's face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: A New Sunset(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:31 pm

"I uh... what?" Sunset replied, swaying a bit as her head throbbed a bit and the name echoed through her head. Sunset Shimmer. Wait, that wasn't her name... or was it? No, it hadn't been, but it was now... and... oh fuck, breasts, nicely sized breasts and a female body... then Fluttershy, a cute Fluttershy at that, checking him, er her, over. It was all a bit much at once, but somehow, she was managing it. Maybe something to do with how Sunset's brain was wired.

"S-Sorry, I stumbled is all. I'm alright." Sunset said as she picked herself up, looking Fluttershy up and down and... for the moment, trying to ignore those spells. Even if they sounded fun as hell. "I uhm, I'm a new transfer student. I was on my way to meet with the Principals, but I was lost in my thoughts so I nearly walked into the statue."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:04 pm

She Hummed "Oh Dear, I'm, I sometimes help the nurse out, let's, let's get you there and checked over." she said helping you up looking worried over you, as more ideas filled your head, it seems Sunset had a lot, A Lot of lewd spells in her memory. Some Stand Out ones were those such as "Normalization Hypnosis" which made anything you do or say seem completely normal to the person affected until you cancelled the spell which on it's own lasted about an hour and a half but you could keep it up as long as you were near the person and had magic left, "Enslavement Brand" which would take to much time, at around twelve hours of spellwork but in the end would leave the person completely forced to obey you, those two stood out from the general mess of memories of spells. Fluttershy got you to the empty nurse's office and set you down, checking you over and applying alcohol as a final spell settled for now "Geass of Absolute Command" all it required was Eye Contact and a Spoken Command, Sunset had never used the spell but according to her memories it gives one Command that the Target will believe was their idea and make them see it through, it can only ever give one command to each person once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:06 am

The spells ran through her head, and as they reached the unoccupied nurses office... that first one became too much of a temptation to Sunset. Fluttershy was a cutie after all, and well, the idea of telling her it was just normal to start groping and then playing with her after a fall was just too big an oppurtunity to pass up.

Focusing on the spell, Sunset smiled sweetly at Fluttershy as she said, "You know, what really helps me after a rough fall... is having a cute girl like you in my lap to caress and tease~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:09 am

She blinked at you and swayed for a moment, before she blushed "W~Well, I don't know about cute, B~But I'll help you if I can." She murmured sitting in your lap and hugging you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:17 am

Sunset grinned, taking advantage of it to add, "And making out with a cute girl really helps me feel better too~" Then leaned in, locking lips in an eager kiss with the cute and shy girl as her hands began to roam all over Fluttershy's clothed body, caressing here, squeezing there as she felt her own petals start to dampen while her clit and nipples grew hard under her clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:37 am

She did nothing to stop you, in face she kissed back, cute and clumsily, she didn't seem to know how to really do it, but she wasn't fighting at all, and she seemed to see nothing weird with what was happening even as you touched lewder and lewder places. Memories seem to say that it normally wasn't this easy to Hypno someone, and would need you to have some build up, may Fluttershy just had no mental resistance?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:43 am

Humming into the kiss, having not experience herself, Sunset nevertheless continued to lead it as she slipped a hand up Fluttershy's shirt and started to grope at her breasts more directly. The other hand moved to slide down her skirt and start rubbing at her folds and clit as Sunset purred, "Yes... that's it... good girl~ This is already starting to make me feel better... mhm... some more though before I feel one hundred percent~" She kept the spell up, wondering if perhaps Fluttershy could become her first conquest already~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:56 am

When you slid your hands under her shirt you were met with the feeling of a sports or compression bra, though on the other hand she wasn't wearing panties at all she was blushing at the attention and seemed a bit like she wanted to say something, but wasn't because it was "Normal"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:26 pm

"Just relax... this is normal... you're helping your new friend feel better after a nasty fall. You'd do anything for a friend right~?" Sunset cooed softly, humming a bit as she put a bit more into the spell. She quirked an eyebrow up at that discovery though, purring as she said, "Oh my, no panties~? Mhm, now that is naughty~" She slipped two fingers into her petals, rubbing a thumb against her clit as she added, "And since you're making me feel better, I'll make you feel better too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:37 pm

She shuddered and leaned into you humming and nuzzling you lightly "It's not for naughty reasons, I just don't like underwear, The only reason I have a Bra, is because it's hard to find clothes that fit H-Cup boobies." She murmured almost seeming to go into a half asleep haze as she began to moan and wiggle on your lap, her pussy juices coating your hand and even leaking through her skirt and onto your pants.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Sunsets eyes went wide, but then she smiled and cooed, humming as she leaned in and asked, "Would you be a good friend and show me those breasts of yours~ I'm a little jealous now, hearing you have such fantastic and big breasts... but I'll feel better if I get to play with them~"

To add incentive, she started hooking her fingers up inside Fluttershy's folds, seeking to find her G-spot and really make her feel good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:56 pm

She took her shirt off and you saw her compression bra was straining to hold her tits in and with a show of what you thought had to be magic or maybe some sort of cartoon physics they sprung out "I Spend most of my time at home alone naked, it kinda hurts to keep them pressed, but they aren't finished growing yet, I got checked cause I thought something was wrong, they said I'll at least reach K Cup, and if I get pregnant they Might end up being N Cups." She told you, with a trusting smile on her face, even as she lightly moaning and rolled her hips. "I Don't play with them cause I heard that makes them bigger, but, I don't want you to feel bad, so, you can consider it like you own them and do what you want." She told you happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:04 pm

"Pinch me, I must be dreaming." Sunset said, and didn't care if Fluttershy did. As soon as the breasts were exposed, she pressed her face into them, nuzzling them happily and soon planting kisses and smooches all over them. Her mind was no longer quite focused on the spell, even as she pulled back a moment to say, "These breasts are mine to play with whenever, wherever, and are the sexiest breasts I've ever seen~" She then pressed back into them, licking, kissing, suckling at them as her hands both moved up to begin groping and kneading these magnificent chest orbs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Fluttershy smiled, petting your head and accepting this as normal, the spell lasted for a time even without you actively using it after all, You felt a Different spell start to well up almost on instinct but you managed to shut it down, the Geass Spell.

Even without the Geass she was actually moaning and wiggling more, and then she finally came from you teasing her tits, coating both your and her legs in her squirting pussy juice, and your face with milk she actually blinked in surprise "I~I didn't know they did that." She admitted breathlessly with a bright blush as she stared down at her milky breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:28 pm

Enjoying every moment of her fun with Fluttershy's breasts, Sunset moaned into them as she drank down some of the milk. She began happily suckling from them a bit, trying to get some more out as she looked up quite happily to Fluttershy. When she popped off a moment later, she started trying to think about a hypnosis spell that'd let her convince Fluttershy to let her stay at her place. Both because Fluttershy was cute and sexy, and of course was kind and so should have even less problems with such even without hypnosis...

And well, Sunset wanted to use these breasts as pillows when she slept.

"Mmhm, your milk's quite tasty~ I could drink more of it hehe, get used to having this sexy tasty cream~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Besides using the Geass spell another idea sprung to mind, it was a Hypno Spell that let you take a "Position" in someone's life, making them think of you as a Lover, Sister, friend or something else, it even had a stronger form that would implant false memories though that was harder to take hold on someone it was much more powerful they were known as the "Fake Friends" and "False Life" Hypnosis Class Spells, and, while not something that could normally be done without well, a lot of prep you could probably mix in the Normalcy Hypno with one of the other hypno options to make "Whatever you did Normal" a Permanent Fixture in her mind, if you combined it with False Life, you could probably do anything you wanted to her whenever you wanted, normally that would be impossible but with how weak she was to hypno you might be able to do it, in the meantime as you tried to figure out what spells to use she just pet you and let you suckle her milky titties moaning softly in a way that made your pussy practically gush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Sunset didn't really want to implant false memories... or at least, not more than maybe one that'd help out, but did need a place to stay. So, focusing on Fluttershy, Sunset began using the Fake Friends spell as she said, "Hey Fluttershy, you're my friend right~? And Friends help each other out right~? Well, I need a place to stay... being able to stay at your house and even sleep with you would make it much easier for me to get settled in once the details of my transfer are finished~"

She added, "I could also help you feel good every night if you wanted~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:04 pm

She blinked and hummed still hugging you as she nodded "Friends? But I don't think friends normally do this? Rainbow Dash hasn't and she's my closest Friend?" She Mumbled looking confused though not totally against it, you could try again, or maybe use something other than "Friends" it seems she'd resisted it, but not actively, more like, your proposal of "Friends" clashed with what she knew with her friends and how they acted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am

"There are many kinds of friends Fluttershy, some friends do stuff like this all the time~" Sunset purred, adding a bit of the normal thing into it, though after a moment she added, "And well, there's no reason you couldn't see if Rainbow Dash would like doing these kinds of things with you, her closest friend... all three of us could even spend some time making each other feel just as good as this~" She softly teased a nipple with her finger, humming a bit she kept working to get the spell to do what she wanted.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games