The Family Business [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Family Business [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:18 am

Standing and smiling, the maid gave you a soft peck to your lips before she lead you through two corridors to a large dining room that read "Employee's/Family Only". There you saw your sisters, both of whom were naked, and your mother wearing only a loose skirt. Your auntie was also buck naked save an apron she was wearing, though since her back was to you all you could see was her cute ass and the tramp stamp she had above her ass crack. There was also a taller girl with long black hair and darker skin wearing what looked like a lewd bell boy outfit who was reading as she slowly ate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:21 am

I blinked at the kiss but followed with a shake of my head this was all so weird. Once we were at the table I sat down with a slump and a hum "So, anything actually need done today or can I go, I don't know, explore, look around, maybe find a Gym?" I asked waiting for food.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:25 am

Your Mom surprised you again when she pulled you in for a hug, pushing your face into her bosom and planting a kiss on your head. Then she answered your question as your Auntie came over and started setting food on the table.

"The first few days its explore and enjoy. Figured let everyone get used to the area first before we start really helping out around the place."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:33 am

I blinked and hummed "Right, thanks." I muttered looking down and eating my food without question, still feeling like I'd been caught out of no where with all this "After breakfast can someone show me the bathroom, I wanna get clean and exploring right away," I decided to try and make a joke "While you lot might like me stinking of sex I like feeling and smelling clean."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:39 am

The food seemed to be a mix of a tropical lunch with breakfast, giving you a fair bit to choose from. The maid smiled and raised her hand excitedly at your query, even adding, "I can show you where it is! And I can help you get all cleaned up too!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm

I Hummed and nodded, picking out fruits mainly, grabbing some Pineapple, Orange, a Banana and even went and grabbed a Lemon I saw, with a light helping of bacon and some veggies, most I ate how you'd normally eat, pealing the fruit, until I was finished except for the lemon, which I just ate whole not pealing it at all, as I waited for the maid to finish, not talking to anyone, it wasn't that I was ignoring them on purpose, I just normally focused on eating and getting ready.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:12 am

The others talked and chatted a bit, but otherwise left you alone. Mum and your auntie talking about some of what you'd all be helping with, the two employees chatting about their night, and your sisters chatting about plans for the day. This seemed to be fine for all save your sisters, your older one scooting closer and reaching over to give your ass a grope as she said, "C'mon lil'sis, chat a bit with the family~ How'd ya enjoy your wakeup call~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:16 am

I Blinked at the grope and reached up, flicking her ear in answer "Well I forgot we moved, and was a bit confused obviously." I said casually eating my Lemon, wanting to irritate her for her attempt at teasing, and what she did yesterday "Though it was more enjoyable this morning before I saw your ugly mug I must admit."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:55 pm

She eeped at the ear flick, while your oldest sister chortled a fair bit, earning a dirty look from your older sister. THe oldest though teased you some more as she said, "You say it like she's still eating ya out. She can if you want her to~ Auntie told me she absolutely loves doing such for guests and fellow employees~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:38 pm

I Hummed "Well, Dear Sister, I'm sorry to inform you but I'm not a Nymphomaniac like you, I can actually survive without sex, as thanks to you three bozos I've had to go for as long as three months without cumming, and I don't trust you three idiots not to do something stupid, ruin the mood and give me Clam Cramps as my friend called it." I said motioning at my sisters and mom for "You Three"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:11 am

Your mother looked confused at that, but your sisters simply shrugged as they said, "Hey, not our fault you always thought you had to stop or hide you being naughty. Not like we've ever been all that prudish even back home." Your older sister just giggled and said, "Feel free to come pay us back any time for it if it bothers ya that much lil'sis~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:29 am

I rolled and without saying a word to them as I told the Maid "You Eat To Slow, I'm gonna get dressed and leave." Before stomping off to do just that, having my fill of "Morning Conversation" already. Dressing in simple sneakers, tight yoga pants and a sports bra I set off, going out to job and explore the area.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:53 am

"Actually, I'm done~" The maid said with a smile as she hopped on after you. "I don't tend to eat much~ So, what I can do for you now Mistress~?" She asked as you both left the kitchen area, your mother and aunt both looking concerned while your sisters, Kayla and Lori, both shrugged.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:14 pm

I let out a Huff at her and then I grunted at her stomping away, though I stopped and looked back, if she was still with me as I got to my room I'd speak up "Hey I don't know if this is something you lot do on this island but, I, Fuck Fine I haven't told mom this, and my sisters' don't know I saw it, but I came home early from the Gym, and I found the two of them fucking the girl they I had a crush on. I don't know if they knew I liked her or not for sure. I thought I got over it, but all this stupid island bullshit is making me rethink fucking everything I put up with from the two of them made me remember it and a bunch of other shit and I'm not good with emotions and talking and shit anyways, but the two of them acting so damn Smug about this bullshit, I had to leave or I would cracked their fucking jaws." I grumbled, wiping my teared up eyes, something that always annoyed if I got emotional, even something like super happy or angry I would cry, didn't make sorting out my feelings any easier.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games