The Family Business [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Family Business [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:38 pm

For 14:
Name: Evangeline "Eve" Belladonna
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4A89E45B5/
Bio: Eve grew up in the Good old USA she knew she had a weird double citizenship with some island nation somewhere but her mom and sisters never really talked about it, so she never cared to ask about it. Though she was really surprised when she learned that they had apparently inherited an Inn and were moving back to look after it, with her Aunt's family as well apparently.

Eve is a bit more standoffish than the rest of her family, enjoying working out, listening to music, reading anime and other stuff alone, it wasn't that she was anti-social or anything she was just an introvert. She doesn't have a lot of friends but she loves the ones she has. She has no real experience with Romance or Sex besides some hentai or ero manga she's came across online.

Somehow, you had the strangest feeling that something was up. It had happened mostly when you got off the plain and been checked for 'contraband'. Their search had felt and looked much more like just an excuse for some other girls to feel you up... one of them had even briefly slipped a finger up your ass! The only reason you hadn't said or done anything was that your Mom and Sisters were having the same thing done right in front of you... though they seemed to be enjoying it and almost seemed to be anticipating it.

The weirder part however was once you were in the car and headed through the city. The streets were full of nothing but... women. Not a single guy anywhere. You couldn't even spot any feminine looking boys.

Just... just where were you? Maybe you should ask your-

WHY ARE YOUR SISTERS MAKING OUT AND GROPING EACH OTHER!?
Kuragari

Re: The Family Business [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:54 pm

I was Blushing darkly from the fingering, though unlike my happily wiggling family of weirdos I was just kinda frozen, unable to say or do anything, just kinda mindlessly obeyed in shock as I was bent over and toyed with by more than one handsy woman exploring my body.

I packed my bags into the Car and leaned against the window, my switch was dead so I couldn't play games, instead I was people watching. And I noticed that people were mostly...no, all women? I felt rather confused by all the women and was blushing at what some of them were, and well, were not wearing.

What kind of place was this? I felt confused, embarrassed and unsure of my surroundings so I turned to ask my sisters only to balk in surprise as their hands were under each other's clothes and they were practically tongue fucking each other's throats "W~WHAT ARE YA IDIOTS DOIN'?!" I yelped in shock "W~What's Goin' On?! I~I Don't get any of this! Why are you making out yer Sisters! Why were ya so happy at the weirdo booty hole probers at the airport, where even are we?!" I demanded shocked and blushing brightly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Your sisters stopped their make out session for a moment to look at you and said, "Uhm, sisterly bonding, what does it look like Eve?" Your Oldest sister smirked a bit and asked, "Want to join in~?" They seemed more focused on their own naughtiness to pay attention to most of what you asked, but your Mother caught all of it.

"Oh... uhm hmm, well, its alot to explain. The simple thing for now is that things are very different here in Lesbaanda."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:31 pm

I Blinked "Sisterly Bonding What the hell are you talkin bout?" I demanded with a confused frown "What's going on, why is there no guys? Why did that girl at the last stop light flash me? Why are you all acting like this is normal?" I continued my rather baffled series of questions.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:08 am

"Oh... that's right..." Your oldest sister said after a moment. "We never told her, did we?" Your older sister hummed, then shook her head. "I never did. Did you Mum?" Your mother sighed and shook her head before beginning to try and explain that the island was one of only woman, was basically a lesbian sex haven, and that things like incest and public sex are common.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:13 am

I Blushed Darker and Darker as she talked, "Mom what the hell that's kinda big Info." I hissed completely embarrassed "I haven't even kissed someone before and already had my ass fingered, what's school like here, I barely know how to deal with normal people, let alone whatever this all is." I muttered blushing and unsure where to look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:14 am

"School is mostly similar to how things back home are. Though you don't have to wear clothes and study hall is usually used for playing around with the other girls." Your mother replied simply as she made it out of the city and into the suburbs and countryside around it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:30 am

I sighed and shook my head "Any other curveballs worth mentioning?" I asked baffled by how they all knew this and were calm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 am

"Uhm, other girls might just come up to you and start doing what they want to with you?" Your mother offered as the large tropical looking inn started to come into view from around a bend in the road. Of course, then you're tugged into the middle seat as your oldest sister forcibly swaps with you as they then both press their bodies to you, arms draped over your shoulders while their hands rub along your thighs.

"C'mon sis, relax~ it'll be fun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:50 am

I squeaked "What are you idiots talking about Fun? I'm a introvert who has to be dragged to go anywhere, I'm probably going to just going to hide in my room." I muttered covering myself, then mom's words hit me "So, wait, Rape is Legal here?" I asked to make sure I was understanding correctly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 pm

You got your answer when your oldest sister turned your head and forced her lips to yours in a firm, but tender kiss as she caressed your thigh. Your older sister simply slid her hand between your legs and started rubbing at you through your shorts as she nibbled on your ear.

"Yes, though its not seen as rape here." Your mother replied, smiling a bit as she saw your sisters starting to play with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:32 pm

I Squeaked and Wiggled, my eyes opening in shock as they casually began kissing and groping me, I had no idea how to respond or what to do, my hands moving without doing anything and my head felt like it was swimming as I tried to figure out what to do with both the new information and situation.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:18 pm

Slowly, the two of them start to show you these new pleasures. Within about a minute, your breasts are bared and being groped by both, with your older sister moving to suckle and tease a nipple with her tongue. And your oldest sister was slowly stroking your petals with her own fingers as she continued to let her tongue dance with yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:45 pm

I ended up freezing, and then passing out, slumping over as my head steamed from all that had and was happening right now, well maybe passed out wasn't the right word, I was still awake, but couldn't think on how to move or what to do, I was really weak to sexual stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:04 pm

The rest of the car ride saw you molested happily by your older sisters, who got you to cum twice before your mother pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. Your sisters finally relented, each giving you a kiss on the cheek as they playfully pinched your ass before getting out and following your mother inside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:17 pm

I simply laid in the car twitching a bit as I'd tried to recover my bare pussy hanging out of one of the doors as I slowly tried to wake up from my sex daze and get dressed to head on inside, well, if no one else saw me and got involved that is.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:27 pm

No one bothered you, but at least two different passers by called out, one girl giggling as she asked, "First time here~?" while the other complimented you with "Cute pussy~" Still, you were able to follow the others in, where you saw your aunt striding out and hugging... and eagerly kissing on the lips your mom, sisters, and then she came towards you as she said,

"It is so good to see you Eve!~ Oh how I've always wanted you to come here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:34 pm

I managed to not pass out but I still was frozen when she kissed my lips which actually felt a little sore from my sisters'...Enthusiastic attentions earlier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:36 pm

She seemed to notice this, and broke the kiss off to give you a confused look as she asked, "What's the matter Eve? You not feeling well? Did the flight not agree with you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 pm

I stared at her and blinked "I, I didn't know anything about all this, kissing stuff until my sisters pounced on each other and then me in the car..." I admitted "I'm still kinda processing that the first person to make me cum besides myself was my sister's Double Teaming me." I told my aunt, Then I realized something and let out a growl grabbing my sisters and shaking them "HEY You Assholes! You Never Told me about this and you kept barging into my Room, Do you even know how many Times I had to deal with Unwanted Denial play thanks to you two storming in!?" I demanded as I thought of all the times I'd had to stop playing with myself thanks to them just barging into my room like they owned the place "I had to go a Full Month without Cumming one Time thanks to you two Morons! And you're Telling me I could have just flicked the Bean while you watched without it being weird?! I Almost Followed a Stranger to a Love hotel I was so horny!" I demanded with a bright blush.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games