The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:20 am

She smirked and barked out some laughter, then shifted and pat her lap, her cock still hard as she said, "Well if ya want to be bred, climb on over and I'll breed ya as we drive home~ You'll be knocked up for sure by the time we get there~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 am

((18))

I Blinked "Mistress, Where are we?" I asked suddenly looking around as I remembered we were in a car "Where are we going? I'm, it's almost like I was drunk or drugged on your musk yesterday, I don't remember, anything really besides you looking really happy and making me eat my mom out?" I questioned in confusion.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:23 am

"We're going to my place outside town. Its nice and private and I can enjoy you all I want without any worries about anyone else bothering us unless I want them to~" She purred, and smirked a bit as she said, "You also fucked your mom with a strap on after she admitted she'd had such fantasies, while I fucked your ass~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:31 am

I blinked, "Huh, Well, That explains why mom agreed to the whole, pet thing." I admitted "She's a Pervert." I blushed then hummed "Mistress, why did you want me as a pet enough to bribe and blackmail my mom and me? I mean, I know I'm a Cocktease, and you know, like showing off, but, couldn't you have practically any girl you want with how sexy and well, rich you are?" I asked, her, distracting myself, "I mean, even without the whole, blackmail and bribe thing, you could have easily got me to kiss your ass from how sexy and forceful you were, before Mistress, no one, ever, had well, pushed back or tried to, put me in my place or act me dominant than me, it was really sexy." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:41 am

She hummed, reaching over and scritching at your ear as she said, "Well, because when I really want something, I go for it. And you, you are a tease who even when she's being shown her place wants to tease more. That makes you more interesting than other pets I or partners I've had in the past."

"Besides, your Mother certainly thinks you're quite the cute and sexy thing. Kept showing pictures around the office to anyone and everyone. Most of them are of you nowadays, so I think your mother also masturbated to you in the employee restrooms a few times~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:46 pm

I Blinked at that, though found myself pressing up into her hand with a hum "Huh, you know, I knew guys in school did that, I could hear them moaning my name and stuff in the bathrooms. Didn't realize I did that to my mom, honestly I never tried to tease mom, I'm just really, touchy and open and stuff, oh god~ Ha! I cuddled naked with her so many times, even recently I'd just crawl into her bed naked." I was giggling at that, then grinned "Does that make you horny mistress~? My Naked, crawling into bed, lovingly nuzzling and kissing you? What do you think~ Me lovingly kissing you, worshipping your balls, cock pussy and ass whenever you want with a loving, trusting smile~?" I purred nuzzling her, before tapping my nail teasingly right on her cock slit, and then gently teasing her knot with my nail "Or me all tied up~ I can imagine it~ my hair tied and connected to a hook shoved up my ass, while at the same time my tongue, nipple and clit piercings are all tied together~ my belly heavy with your pups as I'm forced to choose if I want my ass and hair or my tongue, nipples and clit to feel relieved from the constant tugging pressure~?" I purred with a grin "Or maybe~ you wanna take me to work with my pussy stuck on your knot, showing everyone that you're breeding me as you drag me around, can you imagine how people would react if you ignored it?" I asked giggling "Like, you casually pump more and more cum into me, while acting the entire time like you can't see or hear me?" I asked laughing at the rather naughty ideas.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:13 am

She chortled a bit, dragging you into her lap and slamming her cock up into your ass as she said, "Settle down there my Pet~ Keep this up and I'm going to start thinking you're hornier than even I am." She roughly groped a breast with one hand, tugging at your nipple as she went ahead and kept driving while ramming up into your still tight ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:23 am

I let out a light gasp of pleasure "Oh~ Mistress~ are you saying you can't keep up~?" I teased grinding my ass down on to her cock playfully riding her dick with a slow, taunting motion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:00 pm

She groaned and barked in pleasure, but smacked your ass a few times and nipped at your ear as she said, "No pet, partner, or one night fling has yet to be able to keep up with me. Whether they are as kinky or perverse as I can is always the question~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:41 pm

I reached back and teasingly scratched her ear with a grin "Promises~ Promises~" I purred "I Got drugged by your musk but I woke up still horny~ That doesn't say anything good about your~ Stam~I~Na~ Now does it~" I gave her muzzle a lick as I leaned back and whispered into her ear the last part.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:13 am

She shuddered at that, then pushed her knot into your ass and started knot fucking you as she said, "You woke up still horny because you were still coated in some of my musk. And for someone speaking of Stamina, you didn't really last all that long yourself back home~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:05 am

I Hummed "Oh~ Aren't~ You Cock~y~" I Moaned Nibbling her ear "Love~" I purred rolling my hips "I almost made you go feral~ As a Virgin~ Who knows~ By the end maybe you'll be my bitch~" I let out a husky growl before nipping her neck.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:52 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mistress Zarla's will roll-8
Weakness found- Zarla has a thing for power bottoms, even if she refuses to admit it

The Husky growl and nipping at her neck, along with your teasing words and tones made her cock throb more powerfully, and she moaned and growled... but no longer was it a growl of dominance. You were quickly taking charge and it was arousing her and surprising her, even as she pinched at your ass and tried to start thrusting harder and faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:18 pm

I giggled and hummed grinding down, not letting her thrust and teasing her with a grin "Tell me all the things you like about me~" I ordered with a purr "I'm a girl too~ If you're good enough I'll let you thrust again~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Shuddering and growling as she again tried to regain control, she nevertheless said, "Your cute ass... your plush breasts... the way you tease me like no one else has ever dared to~ how you flaunt yourself as if you think I won't just start rutting you as soon as I have the chance..."

Her cock and knot were throbbing more and more as you toyed and teased her, more pre leaking heavily into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:15 pm

I Giggled and gave her another nip at her neck before whispering "Hey now~ Who says I'm not counting on you to Rut me like a beast~?" I teasingly kissed her, licking her tongue "Maybe I want to see just how much I can push you until you snap, and act out your most violent, primal, bestial urges all on my soft, innocent body~" I purred as I continued my slow Grind "Or maybe I just like being a cock tease~ Who knows~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:40 am

She had been doing her best to drive and fuck you at the same time, but there's a brief jarring as she pulls the car to the side. Your on her cock snugly enough you just sway about a bit, but then a moment later your face is getting shoved into the seat cushion of the front passenger side as Zarla mounts you. Much, much more so than the first time, there is something primal, more animalistic this time as she snarls and growls. She nips at your neck, hands to either side of your head as she begins to wildly ram away, knot fucking your ass like its her only objective in life.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:49 am

I let out a surprised moan as she brutally pinned and mounted and claimed me, I got a naughty idea and submissively bared my neck for her, wondering just how far I could push her "C~Come on~ is that it~ Stop holding back and fucking break me in two~" I purred hornily as her balls slapped my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:33 am

She barked and howled, then bit into your neck. This time it was just enough in a few places to break the skin a bit, but she didn't let go. If anything she tightened her grip around you as she drove into you again and again, her knot popping in and out of your ass and stretching it nicely as you felt her balls quaking. She was getting close to cumming, but something told you she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Mainly because there was an honest to goodness animalistic glimmer in her eyes that suggested you'd actually pushed her over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 am

Shuddering and moaning, I did my best to meet her thrusts, loving every second of this as she did her best to ruin my ass "C~Come On~ Show me you deserve to be the Alpha~ Make me your Breeding Bitch~ Mark my body totally~ Unless you're to much of a pussy~" I continued to tease her, even in her animal like state.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games