The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:05 am

Giving a husky growl, Zarla wasted no time. She speared into you, pressing the knot against your folds as her tapered dick easily pushed through your hymen and claimed your virginity. Pain and pleasure mixed as her tip pressed close to your cervix and you felt her width rubbing against your G-spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:34 pm

I Squeaked as she began using my cunt without any form of hesitation, fucking me raw and bestial, all I could do was bend over and take it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:53 pm

Thanks to your climax, it at least wasn't a dry fucking, and all the same, pleasure quickly started to hit you as she kept pounding away. You could feel her knot wanting to push in, wanting to claim you fully and totally.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 pm

((Nat1, Nat1, Nat1))

I was moaning and squealing like a slut, my mind felt like her cock was slamming into my brain again and again, despite being a tease I was a virgin, I was utterly at her mercy, completely and utterly, and with how she was fucking me I was just mindlessly trying to say anything to keep her happy and pounding me, agreeing with anything she said, and all I could do was scream in pleasure when she finally knotted me, cumming hard around her doggy dick, so hard that I passed out as her blazing hot cum flooded me, I had a short and fitful series of dreams? Something like signing a contract to work for her, or like a marriage certificate or something? I couldn't even tell if I was passed out or awake or what was going on, the pheromones, her scent, the pleasure, everything was overwhelming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 pm

You vaguely recall the blush on your mother's face as she served dinner to the table. Then remember you eating her out after your owner called her out for getting horny from the sight while she knot fucked you. After that, everything was a bit of a blur, but when you wake up you are in the backseat of a car you don't recognize and your pussy tingles even as it aches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:44 pm

I let out a low groan holding my head as I sat up, and rubbing at my sore gaping pussy, I looked down at it on instinct to check why it was tingling and aching, as well as check on the rest of my sore body, before looking around the car to try and see where I was and what was going on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 am

To your shock, you find that you are entirely naked, save a collar now round your neck. Your Ears, nipples, tongue, and clit all have piercings. You also have a naughty demon heart tattoo all round your pussy, with the name "Zarla" written arcing around the top part of it as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:17 pm

I Stared at my well fucked and gaping cunt, and the piercings, wondering what the hell had happened, I looked around for some kind of explanation.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 am

A set of papers was on the floor, with some cum and feminine juice staining it. Looking it over quickly gave you a partial answer- you'd signed yourself, with your mom co-signing, to be her bosse's personal property and plaything to do with as she pleased. You were now, legally, her pet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:45 am

I let out a squeak and blush before I looked outside the car, trying to figure out where I was and why I was naked in the car of all places.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:28 pm

You were suddenly tugged forward, and you found your throat stuffed with a canine fuckstick as your new owner shifted, draping a leg over the middle and pushing your face into her groin as she purred, "Morning Pet~ Start sucking~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 am

I Squeaked in shock as I found myself swallowing the thick throbbing doggy cock of my mom's boss, and, according to those papers, my owner, I started licking, only to stop as my tongue still felt sensitive, instead I started sucking at her cock, my groggy shock making it so I didn't even think of protesting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:48 am

"Goooood girl~" She purred, massaging your scalp and humming as she kept leisurely driving down the road. Every so often she'd thrust in and out of your mouth, but for the most part she was content to let you suck away at her as her cock leaked pre into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:11 am

((Nat1))

I without even thinking about it settled down my lips around the very base of her shaft and my nose buried in her balls as I suckled her cock like a baby sucking a tit, it just felt natural to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:28 am

You heard her groan, felt her buck as she said, "S~Sonofabitch~" and felt the car sway just a bit, but after a moment she had it back under control as she kept going, now grinding her cock into your face again and again with each thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:36 am

I Hummed into her cock bobbing up and down as she drove wherever, suckling almost lovingly at her throbbing shaft, at least, until her knot started growing, then I purposefully let it grow in my mouth, locking me balls deep on her massively swollen cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:23 am

"F~Fuck... so glad I got you and your mom to sign those papers... mmhm, might not have to do much to break you in at this rate~ You're a natural subby slut~" She groaned, before letting out a bit of a howl as she began firing rope after rope of thick seed down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:56 am

I couldn't do much even if I wanted to I had to simply lay there and swallow her load as she gave it to me more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:50 am

Her orgasm lasts nearly a minute before she pulls you off, letting you get coated in a few strands before she smiles and asks, "Enjoying the taste of me my Pet~?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:25 am

I let out a confused yelp as she pulled her knot out of my mouth choking a bit when she suddenly pulled her cock out and gave me a light facial, I blinked at her question "Honestly? It pretty good, but I think I like in more in a different hole...or coating me, Swallowing cum always seemed like a waste to me Mistress, When it could instead be used to breed, or cover someone with your scent and taste, so if someone else smells, kisses or tries to lick or claim your lover, they have to taste your seed to do it." I truthfully explained with a blush.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games