The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:33 pm

For 8:
Name: Alice O'Conner
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... FE02567D6/
Bio: A Cute and Sexy Girl who loves her single mother very much she knows she's sexy and does enjoy flaunting it a bit, though she isn't a slut and is in fact a virgin, she just likes teasing people. When she heard that her mom was bringing her boss home for dinner she decided to tease her some. Not out of any Malice but simply because she enjoyed doing stuff like that. So she decided to go for a Swim in the Pool before her Mom and her Boss Came home stepping out of it when they came looking for her dripping water in her barely there bikini and happily introducing herself to the woman her mom worked for before going to take a shower and get dressed, holding back a giggle as she felt the woman Eyeing her up as she walked away. When She came back downstairs she was still a bit damp with Yoga Pants and a Sports Bra both tightly clinging to her.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.furaffinity.net/art/teranen/1613496638/1613496638.teranen_jenna.png the boss

Your Mother's boss had been pretty looking and a bit taller than you red husky wearing a business suit top and a form clinging dress for the bottom. Which was why you were caught quite off guard when you came back downstairs and walked into the dining room... only to see that said boss was now sitting in a chair faced towards you, top unbuttoned and her bra covered breasts on display alongside a throbbing, angry looking canine rocket that she was idly stroking.

She gave you a coy smile as she said, "Hello my newest plaything~"
Kuragari

Re: The Boss's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:42 pm

I blinked "Um, What?" I asked so caught off guard that I didn't even know how to respond to the situation, I'd never actually had to deal with anyone being bold like this before and never even thought of my mom's boss as doing something like this, I was completely flatfooted here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:29 pm

She smirked, stroking her cock and waggling it in your direction. "You're my plaything now~ Already discussed it with your mother. While she's busy making dinner, you and I get to become acquainted with each other~" She licked her lips, letting out a sultry growl as she said, "Now come on over here so you can get a taste of your Mistress~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm

I blinked "And, um, why, do you think I'd do that?" I asked with a blush finding myself kinda impressed by just how confident she was though my own desire to tease was actually growing I bent forward showing off my tits a little "You know, I'm a virgin, for all you know I could suck so bad that you couldn't get off?" I smirked "Plus~" I purred strolling and swaying my hip to her and lightly tapping her nose "I'm not some cheap gal, if you want to take my virginity, any of them, I expect at the least for you to treat me like your girlfriend, and be my sugar mommy~" I teased before tapping her cock tip the first time I touched a cock "And if that thing gives me some pups you best believe that I wouldn't be satisfied with anything but marriage~" I purred teasingly sure she'd be spooked off or something by the marriage talk as that tended to scare people off, and hopefully get me out of this embarrassing situation, I wanted to see how I could push her, tease her, what she'd do back as well, she was behaving really different than any of the boys I'd teased before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:07 am

She watched you, her own eyes predatory as you teased her. Her cock only seemed to get bigger and harder, twitching and throbbing and leaking more pre as you spoke and moved. She just smiled however, and then pushed you to your knees, showing a surprising strength as she rubbed her cock against your face.

"Your mother wants a promotion in the company... I can give such to her, but I told her my terms were having you be my plaything~ This promotion will mean good things for your mother, so do behave because I did warn her that if you were too much trouble, she'd be more likely to be fired than go up~" She said with a deep and lust filled growl. "As for marriage, we'll have to see how well you please me before I decide if that's how things will go~"

"As for being a virgin... no better time to start then now~ get licking~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:19 am

I Blinked in surprise, kinda dumb founded that she didn't back down, I'd never teased someone that didn't back down before, and her words echoed in my head, huh, a carrot and a stick...mom fucking owed me for this...I Blushed as her pre leaking cock coated my face, I Huffed "Fine, but just remember, I've only seen this in videos." I muttered blushing as I began to lick and lap obediently at her cock tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:16 am

She hummed softly, merely nodding at your words as you got to work. Her hand soon moved to run through your hair and massage your scalps as you tasted her sweet and salty pre as it leaked from her angry red member. The thing twitched this way and that as you got to work, her futa balls quivering in delight as she said, "So far so good... mhm, you show promise~ Try sucking on my balls for a bit now, then get back to licking~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:33 am

I blushed as she scratched my head, like I was her pet or something and found myself just nodding, kissing, nuzzling and licking down her shaft and letting it rub against my face as I sucked and kissed, and licked her balls. Worshipping them as her cock leaked sticky pre onto my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:41 am

The pleasured growls she was letting out sent shivers down your spine as she soon pulled you back up to the tip of her red rocket. With a hum, she asked, "Ready to take it into your mouth my plaything~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:52 am

I Blushed "I'll try to." I told her looking away, though opening my mouth to try and fit her thick cock inside, something I'd never done, or practiced, I wasn't sure how to deal with someone who didn't back down, and it wasn't like I had a choice but to obey.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Slowly, you took the first three inches into your mouth, then a fourth. You couldn't get yourself to go further, as her tapered tip started to poke into your throat and kick your gag reflex in. Still, your 'Mistress' just smiled, humming as she pushed a little every so often on your head as you started bobbing your head. You also felt your nipples hardening and your pussy growing damp...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:33 pm

I Shuddered and blushed, focusing on using my tongue on her cock head as I shallowly bobbed my head up and down her thick twitching doggy cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:17 pm

"MMhm, your doing a good job. I'll need to train you so you can take me to my knot, and then past it, but for now, this will suffice." She said with a smirk. "You may call me Mistress Zarla, and I'd like you to use your mouth and breasts. Get me off before your mother brings in dinner, and I'll give you a reward as well~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:42 pm

I Blushed but then felt like I'd been on the back foot for too long "Yes Mistress Zarla~" I purred pulling my sports bra off and wrapping my tits around her her, kissing and licking the very tip and focusing attention on her cock hole as drool and pre lubed up my tits and I used them to try and get her off "Come on Mistress Zarla~ Don't you wanna cum for me~ Cover my face and tits in your hot, thick, sticky doggy jizz~?" I moaned to her "Don't you wanna make my mom sit at dinner, looking at my cum coated face and tits and know how she whored her daughter out for a promotion~?" I asked as I tried to make her cum, Damn it, I was someone who teased others, just because I was submitting, don't think that meant I couldn't tease still! "Come on~ Mistress I Begging you to Bukkake me~ To Creampie my Tit-Pussy~" I looked up at her through my lashed as my tongue and tits continued to work her cock over, wanting to see her reaction.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Zarla quirked an eye up at first, but then smirked and moaned as you started to tease her. Her expression didn't change any, but her cock started to twitch more and drool even more pre as her hot pole of man meat quaked between your chest pillows. She started massaging your head more, watching and listening eagerly as her eyes glinted in increasing arousal and desire. When you said that last bit, you felt her twitch a bit more... but only a thick glob of pre came forth from that.

"Mmhm, with a tongue like that, I can tell you can do better~ A bit more and you might just get that my Pet, if you are so eager~"

From what it felt like, you weren't sure if she was telling the truth, or only wanted or needed a bit more to go over the edge. But her pre had gotten thicker.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:23 pm

I Hummed "Please My Mistress~ My Alpha~ Bless my lewd slut face, my fat whore tits and Bimbo Blonde Hair with enough of your thick cum that even if I tried to wash it all out all the people at school will smell your Alpha Musk and know I'm your personal Bitch~" I begged her, wanting to make her react in some way as I relentlessly teasing her cum slit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Her smirk grew a bit wider, and her eyes widened with pleasured glee as not a moment later her cock throbbed and began to do just as you had asked- coat your face, hair, and breasts with a veritable stream of thick, creamy canine jizz that had your head swimming with the scent of the musk!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:33 pm

((Nat1))

I wasn't even thinking as I came coating my pants as I nuzzled and kissed her cock "Thanks you mishtress~" I moaned as her scent flooded my mind and left me feeling high off her pheromones my body aching in desire for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm

Zarla laughed, a bit of a barking sound as she enjoyed the sight of you and the response you had. Rubbing her still dribbling cock against your face, she said, "Brace yourself against the table, and offer your virginity to me. I'm taking it now rather than later~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:52 pm

I Shuddered and Blushed but got up and bent over sticking my ass out at her "Hmm~ Mistress wants my virginity~? Take it~ I wanna feel the love of Mistress Knotting me and Keeping me stuck to her~" I purred wiggling my ass at her playfully.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games