The Sacrifice[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Sacrifice[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:22 pm

She chuckles, "No, my daddy's not as big as me, but she's far from small. I've been told we have something in our cum that helps a girl stretch out more easily. Pretty useful considering we have so big compared to other races guys. Have you ever seen an elf's dick? I'd love to hear how I compare." Her cock was now pressing even deeper against some kind of barrier. You realized it was your cervix, and it felt like it was kissing her cockhead each time she pressed against it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 pm

I Shuddered and blushed "W~Well I~I've Seen them in books mostly, but what I~I've seen, and what girls have said, they could probably fuck your cock hole." I admitted after hesitating for a second, I felt my pussy getting more and more used to the massive shaft, and it was slowly making my pleasure build more and more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:39 am

She smirks, "Well, it's fortunate you wound up with me rather than one of those little pencil dicks." Picking you up, she begins bouncing you up and down supported only by her strength. Her cock twitched and spasmed inside of you, and it was leaking fluid inside of you that felt thick enough to chew.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:02 am

I Shuddered and groaned, it felt like she was going to spread my cervix, I was getting wetter and wetter, soon, I couldn't hide it anymore and find myself moaning steadily louder and louder, my thighs and her shaft and balls becoming soaked with my juices.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:19 am

She chuckles as she feels you gushing around her. "Now you're getting into it. Doesn't feel like I have to hold back anymore." Grabbing you harder around the waist, her hips move into overdrive pistoning wildly into you from beneath. Her own shots of pre made it clear she wasn't going to last much longer.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:49 am

I Tried to hold back I really did but she finally forced it out of me, I could only let out a scream of pleasure as her cock finally punched through my cervix, slamming balls deep into me with enough force for my eyes to roll up as I came hard, my womb practically getting suctioned onto her cock from how hard I came, I couldn't support myself at all, slumping onto her tits as I came around her shaft harder than I thought possible.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:15 am

When she slammed into your womb, her balls swung up to strike you in the ass so hard you could swear you'd be left with a red mark. Just one more mark that proved you belonged to her. WIth a deep, guttural roar, her cock explodes with thick, rich seed. Warm and fresh, it fills your babymaker to the brim only for it to keep coming. You feel the pressure build as your stomach bloat out a little while her fat cock keeps your passage sealed tight like a cork.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:22 am

I felt my mind frying, my eyes crossing and rolling up at the same time as more and more and more cum flooded my womb swelling me up as her thick goopy cum drowned my ovaries my womb refusing to let any drop of cum back out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:35 am

As the pressure continued to build you could feel the strain of your cervix trying to keep itself sealed around her cock threatening to let out a deluge of spunk at any moment. Finally, you felt her give you the last spurt and realized you'd managed to hold onto it. No drop was wasted as your eggs were drowned in cum.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:26 am

I shuddered laying against her unable to move as my body and womb clung to her, my head gone for the moment as I just enjoyed the heat from her body, cock and cum against and inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:45 am

Finished emptying her balls, your husband held you against her chest remaining deeply lodged within you as she began to walk. With each step, you could feel the load of spunk slosh about inside of you still trapped within by her cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:35 am

I Shuddered and let out soft moans and whimpers as she walked, slowly falling from my orgasmic high and feeling both...extremely good, and incredibly sore at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:33 am

Her arms were tight and warm around you as she carried you through the tunnels. The further you got from where she found you, the darker it became, but she seemed to know the way all the same. By the time you see light once again, it's firelight, and you realize you've arrived in a small village. Women and minotaur futa all going about their business but both groups stop to hoot at the pair of you cheering on the new couple.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:24 am

I let out a Squeak as I was half asleep from the gentle movements and the dark, so to hear the sudden yelling I clung to her and tried to hide down instinctively as I woke fully up again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

She rubbed a hand against your back soothingly. "Relax darling, there's nothing to hide from them. They're just welcoming you and congratulating us."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:34 am

I blinked blearily around "Huh? Welcome, Congrats?" I asked confused my tired eyes trying to focus and my mind trying to work through why this was happening.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:10 am

"Well, you're new here, and we've already taken the first steps of starting our family. Of course, there are still a few minor details to take care of."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:19 am

I Wiggled to get comfortable and hummed "Minor details?" I asked sleepily wondering what she was going on about now and what me I had to do today.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:58 am

As she continues carrying you, you feel her hands squeeze down a little. "Oh, nothing too big. Just a few piercings and tattoos, so everyone can tell at a glance we're together."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:25 pm

I Blinked "Can you at least give me a drug or something first?" I asked hopefully "I kinda don't want my last words being awake tonight to be me cussing people out in pain."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games