The Sacrifice[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Sacrifice[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:55 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Bellatrix "Lexi" Sunstar
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3615/e09e75f3251f82b73c46f038f4488105.jpeg?4119294
Bio: Lexi was always a good girl, shy, nerdy and a girl who would get straight A's. She'd often eat lunch alone, and she didn't have many close friends. Though unlike most elves she wasn't raciest or anything like that, so she didn't mind if other races ate with her or talked to her. She never really thought of herself as attractive, perhaps that, plus her own naturally nice demeanor is why she never saw what had happened.

You'd been surprised when the strange man had sat next to you saying he had seen you around a lot and asking if you'd share a drink with him. The liquid had a strange sweet taste, but you hadn't expected the wave of vertigo that quickly followed it taking consciousness from you. You would occasionally wake in a haze and hear bits of conversation. "Damn this bitch's got a fine ass." Another voice seemed more serious. "Watch your hands. Last time someone brought spoiled goods, they took his daughter as the next sacrifice." You were being taken as some sort of sacrifice, but the men carrying you would only ever refer to it as 'the beast' with a sense of revulsion.

When you finally came to, you were in some sort of basket being lowered down into some sort of cavern. The lid was latched from the outside, so despite all your struggles, you simply couldn't open it from inside. Finally, it reached some sort of floor, but you were still stuck inside, and soon, you heard heavy footfalls approaching.
Firehead

Re: The Sacrifice[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:19 am

I let out a confused Squeak and and Grunt as I wiggled around some trying to escape this weird basket, Sacrifice? What the heck was going on? Did people still do stuff like that? I thought Rituals and stupid "Sacrifices" and stuff like that went out of fashion, like, a hundred years ago? I was a Student at a Multiracial College, why on earth had I been taken for this?! I thought stuff like this only happened to like, pretty girls, or homeless girls? So Why was I locked in a Basket lowered somewhere?! I Wiggled and slammed into the sides of where I was trapped, tipping over onto my side, only to freeze as I heard footfalls getting close, what was that?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:38 pm

The weaving of the basket was fairly tight, so light passed through it, but you couldn't really see through it, so you were left to imagine what might be approaching as the footfalls got closer and closer. Finally, the lid was lifted open and above you towered a large minotaur. "Well, what a pretty little sacrifice they've brought me." Grabbing you by the head, she pulls you into her crotch where you get a scent of her musk. Something inside of you trembles as you catch a whiff of the powerful scent of her cock, and as she lets you go, you almost feel yourself start to miss it.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:42 am

((10))

I Snorted the weird musk coughing a bit as the smell almost felt like it burnt my nose and got stuck in my throat, I Found my gaze looking up and down the Minotaur surprised and fearful as well as finding my eyes attracted to not just her cock, but her muscles, without thinking I ran my hand over her Abs only to freeze "I~I um, sorry, sacrifice? I~I don't understand? A~And Pretty, is someone else here?" I asked turning and looking around for the Pretty girl she mentioned.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:25 pm

You feel her muscles tense as you touch, but she gives a pleased chur at the soft, almost reverent touch. "Yup, sacrifice. The locals don't like us going up to take their food and women, so they bring us what we don't have a reason to leave. Since I'm now officially an adult, they've brought you to be my woman." Even while you're looking around for this mysterious pretty girl, you feel a hand come down to your rear giving it a firm squeeze. "I hope this makes it clear enough to whom I was refering. You are the one they dropped down here to appease me."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:19 pm

I blinked "Wait, What? Me? But I'm not pretty or anything I'm just, I'm just me!" I said in shock "And, You want me to what, be your wife?" I asked, my mind trying to wrap around what was going on but I couldn't "Hell the only thing I have going for me is I'm not a raging ass like most elves!" I pointed out utterly baffled.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:45 am

She gives you a stern look as you continue to speak. "Let me make one thing clear darling. Talking about my woman like that is a strike against my pride, so let's hear no more of that kind of talk." She lifts you up out of the basket, and her hands are immediately all over you grabbing your ass and your breasts before giving a brief brush against your crotch. Between her legs, her already impressive cock starts to harden and grow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 am

I Squeaked and then blushed at her strong she was feeling her rough hands roaming my body, I was helpless against her, and that thought was pretty hot, then I caught sight of her hardening cock "W~Wait, A~Are we gonna do it here?!" I asked surprised and blushing darker than before as I reached out to try and steady myself, grabbing her horns as I tried to look at her face, though my eyes kept trailing over her muscled body and down to her large cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:51 am

She chuckles, "Why not? It's nice and warm, and if anyone sees us, they'll know what a loving couple we make together. Besides..." She leans in close to your ear. "Can you really stand to wait to find somewhere more secluded to feel me inside of you?" She pulls your top up exposing your chest to the cool of the cave only to warm them back with her hands. "A good pair of teats on ya. Our children will be well fed if they can get them out of my hands long enough."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 am

I let out a squeak as I blushed "R~Really? I always got made fun of by other elves, they said that they were to big, and ugly." I told the minotaur, blushing at her word, but not fighting her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:19 am

"Those bitches were just jealous of their lack of tits. You'd need a pair of tweezers to pinch their nipples." As she continued feeling you up, she started rocking her hips thrusting her cock between your legs and rubbing it against your lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:46 am

I Shuddered and blushed, looking down at it again "Can, Can that even fit? It's, It's so big." I muttered staring at it with wide eyes as it teased my pussy, I was unable to look away, it was, pretty interesting, yes interesting that's it! It was making me heat up as it teased me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 am

"Hmm, my mother told me she asked my father a similar question when they first met. Don't worry, my old man taught me how to break a woman in without harming her." She continued teasing her cock against your cunt for a few moments more before she lifted you over the head nestling the head directly against your lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 am

I Shuddered and Squeaked, "I, Really Feel like I shouldn't be doing this Sober, B~But Fine, Just, Just start Gentle." I Mumbled with a blush looking away, I couldn't stop her, I could only accept whatever she was going to do to me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:55 am

With one hand, she holds your hip steadying you, and with the other, she rubs the head of her cock against your lips back and forth stimulating you until she's satisfied with the moistness of your entrance. "Now then, just relax and let.me.in." She goes ahead and presses her wide, fat cockhead against your entrance pushing in with steady force.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:07 am

I took a few deep breaths only to squeak and tense every now and then, but my small elf pussy couldn't keep her out forever, even I had tried to do so, and soon enough I felt her cock push in, and with how much force she applied it soon slammed past my hymen and even my Cervix to punch the back of my womb, making me feel light headed and my eyes rolling around in shock as my formerly virgin hole spasmed at the massive intruder.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:50 am

As your cunt twitched uncontrollably around her pole, she grabbed your hair forcing you into a disarming kiss her cock just remaining there deep in your core unmoved by your body's motions. With your mouth occupied, and your cunt stuffed beyond belief you only became more light-headed as your lungs burned for oxygen, and your mind was too addled to think to breathe through your nose. Finally, she let your lips go, and you gasped for air as she slowly dragged that massive tool out of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:54 am

It felt like she was dragging my pussy out of me too with how her massively thick head scraped my inner walls, I could only cough and gasp for breath as I leaned against her for support. Shuddering and gasping as she used what felt like an leg instead of a cock to stretch me out more and more, I doubted I'd ever be able to take a normal cock again with how intently her cock felt like it was trying to force my pussy into the shape of a gaping fuckhole, though, I found myself blushing and looking up at her, "U~Um, Are our Babies going to be Elves, Minotaurs or a Mix?" I found myself asking the first thing that popped into mind as I tried to distract myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am

She smirks down at you. "Minotaur seed is strong so all of our children will be minotaurs as well. Look at me for instance, you can't even tell my momma's a gnome, can ya?" Indeed, there is no sign she's anything but pure minotaur, but that does leave the idea that a gnome was able to handle this unless your new husband is particularly more endowed than her father. With each stroke, she stopped just before her cockhead popped out reversing direction more smoothly than you thought possible. These were far from the awkward fumblings you'd heard other elves giggle about when discussing fooling around with virgin males.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:58 am

I Blinked stared and looked down then back up "How the Fuck would this monster fit in a Gnome?!" I asked coughing a bit in shock "Is you're Dad Tiny? Are You just huge! You're Hollowing me out! And Elves are already small!" I asked in shock and shivering as her cock almost seemed to tease my pussy with how good her thrusts were.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games