Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:45 am

The drugs actually helped to kick start the pregnancy, and about seven hours into it you started to give birth. Thankfully, these simply seemed happy to just fly off elsewhere as the weak and easy bloodwing hatchlings. Your defenses didn't open fire on them, likely because it viewed them as friendlies for the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:09 am

((4,6,4))

I decided to take what looked like rad away sleep for another 24 hours, trying to see if my hypersensitivity would vanish during that time, trusting my defenses to keep me safe.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:29 am

(Luck Roll-NAT 20)

When you woke up, not only was your hypersenstivity gone, but it said your endurance was higher and your general stamina. Seemed this had been quite beneficial after all. Still though, now the question was what did you want to try and do with the place as it was and you, well, in your still rather underdressed state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:53 am

I sighed and then got an Idea, moving the turrets to have more "Look Out" Positions, I started to push a few cars to the property to scrap them and maybe get a better bed, then I got an Idea, I thought about Malden, Or maybe Sneaking into West Everett Estates, they were both close. But there was that filthy dump right? Maybe it had some good junk I could steal for my place, So packed up with a collection of whatever I could user I set out for the Rotten Landfill.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:31 am

(Roll-9)

As you drew closer to the landfill, you suddenly felt your body starting to warm up a bit. A strange tingling as slowly your pipboy started to tick up in radiation picking up... you weren't sure why, until you heard a cry from around a ruined building to your left. Three ghouls, all male, and one of them glowing with a... ahh... ha... ahh a twenty inch excessively glowing fuckpole were charging towards you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:41 am

I Yelped and quickly began running away, nope nope nope! I kept turning back to take pot shots at them as I ran, I had no interest in other ghouls thank you! I was strictly interspecies!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:38 am

(2d6= 6, 6)

Taking off at a mad dash, you turn and open fire on them, managing to land hits and turn two of them into nothing more than red ash and dust. The glowing one however continues to give chase, and worse his aura of radiation was slowly making your body more and more horny.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:03 pm

((9))

I was getting hornier and hornier but I refused to bow to some ugly Zombie, I kept firing at it as I ran finding myself Chased all the way to the Wildwood Cemetery as I tried to kill the damn thing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:00 am

(Luck Roll-17)

Several shots ring out, only one manages to land on the Ghoul, which staggers a bit but keeps going. Looking ahead, you see to your surprise there are some slapdash walls scattered around the cemetary. You see two non feral ghouls, a woman in a mix of gunner and raider armor... and an amazonian looking red coated Unicorn wearing a grognak the barbarian cosplay outfit as she crows in delight and wields an assault rifle in her hands while a minigun floats up and starts to spin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:46 pm

(Nat20)

I Ran and Blinked before letting out a Squeal of "OHFUCKDON'THITME!!!" as I double timed it away from the Zombie chasing me, any horniness or tiredness vanishing at what I saw as I felt like I was moving even faster than before to get out of the way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:49 pm

Thankfully, you tripped and managed to avoid with ease the large barrage of ammo that went whizzing over your head. It smacked into the ghoul chasing you and after about 10 seconds the thing was crumpled and reduced to a very dead glowing one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:39 am

I Crawled to my feet and then looked at the Minigun wearily, I was gonna obey whatever they ordered, mostly due to the massive fucking minigun pointing my way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:52 am

The Unicorn wielding it dropped it down below the wall, then leapt over it and strode towards you. It was quite clear she was eying you up and down in much the same manner as that pegasus raider had been.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:59 am

I Blinked "Ah, Nice Meeting you, I Gotta get back to Scavenging, uh feel free to keep whatever you find on the Ghoul!" I said with a nod as I turned to try and stroll back into the woods and away from her and the others, now that she wasn't aiming a Mini-Gun at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:20 am

(Roll-3)

You turn and start walking, but find you aren't getting anywhere. You quickly find out why when you feel the tingling of her magic around you a moment before she's behind you. Then she spins you around, grabs you... and practically molds your body to hers as she forces the hottest kiss you've ever had on your lips. It leaves you breathless when she finishes it and smirks down at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:57 am

I Looked down at my floating legs, "Ah, So, I'm fine you can let GAH?" I Squeaked as I was spun around and her her tongue force itself into my mouth, exploring every inch and making me gasp for air once she finally finished, the radiation from the ghoul making my pussy wet already wasn't helping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:23 pm

"Mmhm... you know, we didn't have to save ya from that ghoul that was chasing ya. It wouldn't have gotten through our wall here. Maybe you should come with us, least so you can give me if no one else a 'proper' thank you~" The unicorn mare said with a smile as she kept you pressed against her body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:39 pm

I Blinked at her and raised a brow "You almost shot me! That Kiss should be enough of a thank you...Though~ If you make it worth my while I could give you a Discount~?" I winked at her, fuck it, I was going to try bargaining at this point.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games