Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:15 am

You seemed to be a Vault Dweller, and you were at diner right near Starlight Drive In. You also were at 50% radiation, and it said that you were actually a sort of mutated ghoul. Radiation made you hornier but also stronger and could recover wounds.

At the moment, you were the only one in the diner. There was no sign of anyone else. You had a pistol and some ammo for it, but not much else besides your pipboy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:18 am

I Stared at the "Perk's" Name "Really? "Blessed Whore of Atom" Really?" I asked with a blush, at least I actually had my mind again, looking at my torn up Vault suit I sighed and shook my head, before deciding to head to the Drive In, if I remembered right, that was a settlement, and hopefully I could loot it and set up some defenses without anything going wrong.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:45 am

Making your way over there, you recalled that it was only a settlement if one made it such... and a glance around it from the hilltop overlooking it suggested Mole Rats were still about. And with your current perk, you'd need to be careful about that small pit of water with nuke waste barrels in it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:06 am

((4))

I Hummed and decided to head off somewhere else, hopefully I'd be able to find some stuff to cover up with and some to use as weapons, I was almost naked out here after all, I decided to try and keep an eye out as I walked, but with my pussy lips out in the open air, and the rads I was getting hornier and more distracted, to the point that I was just peaking in cars or any houses I Might see to try and see if there was anything I could steel in them.

I was heading to a different Settlement I remembered, Taffington Boathouse, Bloodbugs were pretty weak so a Shot or Two or maybe a smack would put them down. I almost thought about heading up to the Red Rocket, but decided against it in the end, boathouse, safety, weapons or clothes, then I might go and investigate, I might not.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Approaching the boathouse, you find that the place seems to have more Bloodbugs then usual. And as you watch them flit about, you notice that several are glowing... meaning they're radioactive. And... and the thought of them suddenly begins to send shivers down your spine as your pussy heats up a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:25 pm

((Nat1))

I Didn't think they'd be that big of a deal, I fired a Few Rounds off, aiming at and hitting a few of the bugs, I thought the buzzing was just from how many their were, right up until one as big as a Rad scorpion slammed into my back and sent my gun flying and me landing face down ass up on the road with my tits grinding down into it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:44 pm

You felt something pressing against you, clinging to your back and around your tailbone. Seconds later, a slimy stinger like dick slammed on home into you and began fucking you. Of course, within seconds its pre was making you so damned horny, needy, and your pussy so sensitive it was hard to care.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:50 pm

I Tried to push up, to crawl away, only to squeal in shock as I felt it cling to me tightly, then I felt it's weird disgustingly slimy cock push it's way all the way into my womb, and then rapidly start slamming into me over and over, on all fours I looked down and stared at the brightly glowing pre that was slicking up my cunt and dripped out of my pussy, if that's the pre, what's the cum like~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:03 pm

(Roll to resist pre effects-7)

Its pre was making your body tingle from head to toe, your nerves lighting up in increasing pleasure. Your pussy and womb was becoming so sensitive... even the tremble of the dick as it was inside was driving you over the edge before too long.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:09 pm

((Nat1, 2, Nat1))

I let out a whorish moan, falling back onto my face and tits as I was forced to cum again and again, my pussy was so sensitive I felt like I could cum from the wind alone, I couldn't move or fight it off as it used my pussy as it liked, I could only cum and take it's long radioactive cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:25 pm

Eventually, the thing came inside you, then another lined up... and another... since there were so many, they seemed determined to all breed you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:29 pm

((Nat1, 2, 2))

I took cock after cock after cock until I blacked out, and woke up to cock after cock and then blacked out again, I was used by all of them and was so sensitive I could barely think, I laid wherever and whenever I woke up after they finally finished and looked around with a groan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:42 pm

The bugs had vanished by the time you came back around, but your body felt sooooooo good. Even just moving to stretch felt nigh orgasmic. You could probably get yourself to cum just by standing and stretching or rubbing your hands over your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:47 pm

I Shuddered and slowly stood up looking for any notification about what was happening, limping to the house as I came about every other step, my body coated in glowing jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:57 pm

You were apparently quite pregnant with about fourty five blood bug eggs now... your body had hypersentivity perk x7, and your vault suits remains were utterly destroyed. The place however did have a myriad of low level supplies for you to make use of if you so wished...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:12 pm

((Nat1))

I Shuddered and decided to gather anything I could to see if I could fix that Hypersensitivity Perk, I knew not to take the Bimbo Mentats, but I found quite a few different drugs than what were in the game, I decided to try them and hope they might help, for some reason there effects were ??? besides Bimbo Mentats which I could now tell the effects of.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:03 am

Ignoring the small tin half full of bimbo mentats, you took some of the regular mentats and some jet... which of course, just made you able to easily count and keep track of about three dozen micro orgasms and seven proper climaxes you had just from putting on a risque kind of outfit so you'd at least be wearing something.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:41 am

I Shuddered and groaned, putting on the outfit I stumbled around, trying to set up at least some basic defenses in at least a single walled off area, deciding that maybe I could just sleep all this off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:48 pm

(roll-10, 13)

There was only enough to set up two weak turrets and build a small enclosed area on one side of the house. You did however find something useful- hidden inside a trashcan was a legendary laser musket, one that only used half of a fusion cell per crank.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:29 pm

((5,3,8))

I set up the turrets by the entrance to my little area and settled down to sleep until the eggs were out, I decided to just take some more drugs and alcohol, hopefully they would help with the birth or maybe kill the little bastards before they ever got out of me, then I laid down for a 24 hour nap.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games