Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:24 pm

You were quickly informed you were in Goodneighbor, and that you had a 10k bottlecap debt to the Memory Den. You also were horny as hell and like... you could think, but it was hard to do. Looking at your stats showed that your intelligence was at 2, and that you were addicted to "Bimbo Mentats".

You were currently in a small room next to the main part of the Memory Den, and had a quest for "Tend to the customers"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:33 pm

((Nat1))

I blinked and looked around, before deciding that the withdrawal was probably why my INT was so low, I quickly hunted around a bit, before taking a couple "Bimbo Mentants" Mentants should make me smarter right? Before heading out towards the main room.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:45 pm

In actuality, taking one made you even hornier... dropped your Int back to 1, and made you feel bubbly and giggly and tingly all over. You like, didn't need to think that was for smart people like Doc Amarty~ Speaking of which, you should see if she needed her tasty, yummy futa cock sucked~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:55 pm

((2))

I Giggled, Wandering off to find the doc lady and when I found her I wondered when she dyed her hair, giggling I followed her happily, Offering to do whatever she wanted in exchange for more fun candy! Though the doc locked kinda shocked, I wonder why?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:03 pm

The doc still seemed confused, but happily fished out her throbbing and dirty futa cock as she said, "Uhm, on your knees, and hurry. I got places to be lady."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:07 pm

I giggled but happily knelt down and began bobbing my head up and down her shaft eagerly licking and sucking her, bobbing my head expertly up and down as I tried to get her off quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:20 pm

The doc moaned and put her hand on your head, soon starting to just fuck your face like a cocksleeve, which of course only made you hornier because that's what your mouth was for hehe~ It just meant you were doing a good job at sucking her yummy cock!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:13 pm

I Moaned eagerly my pussy and ass both twitching eagerly while my tongue happily wrapped around her cock, my head felt all happy and numb and so so good~ I wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck and have babies~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:44 pm

The doctor groaned, shuddering and twitching as she said "H~Holy fuck... y~you're... aaaahh..." She tried to say something more, but found it nearly impossible to do and simply kept going til a minute later she came, flooding your throat with her seed.

Then she pulled out, spun you around, and slammed into your snatch, her cock still hard as she muttered, "W~Was just gonna get sucked off... b~but fuck, you're too good, g~gotta fuck ya like the slut ya are!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:50 pm

I Giggled and Happily lifted my ass up to let her slam Balls deep into me again, and again and again, my greedy, needy cunt practically devouring her cock and squeezing it, eager for not only how good it felt to get fucked, but for her hot load of cum too, I was chewing the cum in my mouth, my eyes rolling up with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:10 am

The pleasure was intense as you were railed and fucked like nothing more than a living cocksleeve. After a bit you found yourself cumming harder than you'd ever cum before, and seconds later it was followed by heavy flooding of thick, creamy, steamy cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 am

I Shuddered and let the Doc fill me, my sensitive cunt gripping her cock as tightly as it could, intent on milking every drop of cum out of her, currently high as I was this felt like heaven.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 pm

The Doc finished filling you, grunting and groaning a bit as she pulled out and shot the rest onto your ass. "H~Hot damn... mhm... f~fuck... I~I'll remember ya in the future s~sexy." She slipped some caps into your hand, then hurried off, leaving you ass up in an alleyway in Goodneighbor with cum drooling out of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 am

((Nat1, 8, 5))

I Blinked as the doc gave me some caps and left, where was the candy? Before taking another Bimbo Mentat to help me then, then blinking happily I realized she wanted me to go buy it myself! I was so Smart! I Took another So I could think good and happily set off my mind vanishing into a pink haze, then at some point words popped up so I read them!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 am

The words informed you that as a Bimbo Slut, you needed to have each of your holes used regularly to reassure you how like, totally sexy you were. Your ass hadn't gotten any attention, so you needed to find someone to fill it up too~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:51 am

((2))

I was getting more and more horny and needy and I couldn't seem to find anyone to stuff me full of cock and cum, was I ugly now?! I was panicking more and more until it almost felt like I was Suddenly waiting though it was pink instead of black, and when I stopped I was on all fours with something railing my ass making me feel complete~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 am

A look back answers the question- you're being railed by a Super Mutant Hound, and nearby a super mutant is approaching and pulling out a well endowed member as he chuckles and says "Horny human need Super Dick, not puny human dick~"

(roll to come to senses-9)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:10 am

((7))

I moaned like a whore, my ass finally being filled and that's all that mattered I was still pretty, still sexy~ I eagerly pushed my ass back "I~I'll be your breeding bitch, whatever you want, I'll have puppies, mutie babies, whatever just fuck me~" I begged eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:30 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll three will rolls, fail and this character is broken in

The mutant quirks an eye up at that as he shoves his cock down your throat. It tastes even naughtier than the previous cock, and he and the mutant dog started to really go to town on your mouth and ass as the Mutie said, "If horny human serious, Super Mutant take horny human to den, let other Mutants and pups have fun with ya hehehe"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:41 am

((3,2,3))

I Was to far gone to care, happily sucking down his cock and bouncing on the doggy's shaft, even happier when it filled me and drug me to their den, spending my Time breeding Pups and cleaning Mutie cock until my head was fully gone, And I was engulfed in the pink haze completely.

===========================================================================
((4))

When I next woke up my ass felt like it was on fire and my entire body was tingling, great, a new life again, I looked around and then flinched as the pop ups filled my face and I began reading to see what the hell was going on with my new body and "Life"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games