Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:57 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Hope Summers
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3872/8d7d3c98203d91ab82ef37f2eb986945.jpeg
Bio:Hope was a pretty normal girl, though she was a gamer and a bit of a perv, she'd played the hell out of vanilla Fallout 4 and then quit playing for a bit, She recently downloaded it again and then download a huge amount of mod, giggling when she made her character she added piercings, including in her pussy, clit and ass just because she could, she took off her Vault Suit and rand Around naked though she felt confused when she got to sanctuary hills, Codsworth wasn't around, she scrapped some stuff and made a bed to sleep in, thinking maybe would make him spawn, then she felt a shock, and she passed out, sleeping soundly for 24 hours as she'd set it to, unable to wake up, unable to feel anything during that time even, not even knowing she'd somehow become her naked character.

When you woke back up, it was with your head spinning and your body singing in pleasure. Your breasts, ass, and pussy all felt weird but very good, and as you slowly came around, you found out why. Bloatflies were fucking each of them, and from the feeling in your stomach, womb, and chest, had likely stuffed each with some eggs as they happily buzzed and kept going at your lewd holes.
Kuragari

Re: Fallout- Modded Lewd Fun [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:10 pm

I let out a confused moan, hadn't I just got struck by lightning or something? Why Did I feel good, Blinking I looked around wondering where I was. That wasn't my ceiling, and it sure as hell wasn't a hospital ceiling! Groaning as my tits, ass and pussy throbbed, I finally looked down and then froze, my heart hammering away as I started high def, AKA IRL Bloatflies, I thought about Running, smacking them anything, but I was to Scared to, so all I could do was lay there until they finished and left me alone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 pm

Of course, laying there also meant soon receiving again the pleasured signals your body was sending as they started thrusting harder, faster, more eagerly, clearly about ready to fill you with another load of bloatflies. From a glance around, at least four others had already had a go at you before these four did.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:26 pm

I Shivered and moaned, I'd lost all virginities except my mouth to a bunch of giant scary flies, and they were knocking me up, my pussy, ass, even making my nipples into gaping fuck holes, I was forced into cumming with them. I just laid there, letting them do what they wanted to me. To scared to fight back in my naked and vulnerable state.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Once they finished pumping a few eggs into you again, they flopped out, seemingly dead and leaving you with bloated stomach and breasts. A pop up appeared informing you that you had six hours til two sets of Bloatfly pregnancies. Another one, a tip in the corner, informed you that thankfully bloatflies didn't try to mate again immediately upon birth, but also that they wouldn't attack you for an hour or two afterwards.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:44 pm

I stared, first at the messages, then at the Dead Bloatfly, then at myself, slowly piecing together what just happened, where I was and so on, gulping I decided to see if I could scrap enough stuff together to figure out how to create some turrets or something, everything had just become a hell of a lot more scary, doubly so because I'd modded the game apparently until it broke, seeing as Codsworth wasn't around. Hopefully if the game tips were still around I could scrap and build stuff by just, wanting it to happen or something and hopefully I could find some good weapons, though that was secondary to turrets, and patching up the walls of "My" house.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 pm

As you stepped out of the house, you actually found codsworth. However, he now had four arms, one of them brandishing a large deathclaw dildo. He was currently tidying up a yard nearby, brushing leaves aside that had gathered there. As for scrapping things, it did seem to only require some thought, though there seemed to be as in the regular game a few specific things that weren't scrappable. Before long though you had enough stuff to make a few turrets.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm

I Gulped and Put a couple on the house, one on one corner of the rough and one on the opposite, Codsworth could wait, I also put one in the house, Then I Ran around and boarded the house up with walls and stuff, so things couldn't sneak in, if I had any extra for another turret I'd make it inside the house, then once all that was done, then I'd go talk to Codsworth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:15 pm

You had enough for only four turrets, and got them all situated. As you stepped out though, you had to blink as you saw something in the distance floating near the Red Rocket across the little creek. It was... it... well, it looked like an anthro Pegasus in raider gear. She flapped off towards the gas station though, rather than heading this way.

Codsworth in the meantime was over by the house that had a root cellar, seemingly oblivious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:19 pm

I Blinked "Um, Hey Codsworth, how are you doing buddy?" I called to him a bit nervous and confused, the flying thing really confused me but I hoped it would be nothing, and Codsworth confused me, I hoped he was okay and not...psycho, but ready to run back to my house if he was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:25 pm

"Miss Hope? Is it really you?" He asked, coming over and doing his usual spiel. At the moment, he seemed to basically act like he did in the game, but at the part where he'd offer you food, he instead asked, "Do you need some relief Miss Hope? I don't see the hubby around, so perhaps you haven't had a chance to vent any steam lately, if you catch my meaning hmhmhm~" He waved the deathclaw dildo in your general direction as he said that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm

I Coughed "Erm, No thanks Cods, I, er, Met some of the local wildlife and they, erm, took care of that, though, if you know how to deal with having those, fly things eggs in my holes that'd be helpful." I told him instead, a Bit worried at the whole, bloatflies in my tits, pussy and ass thing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 pm

"Sadly Miss, I'm afraid I don't know how to deal with that. However, there might be some folks in Concord who can help out. Some have shot at me, but a few others have certainly enjoyed this modification I was given to replace the old one." A pop up then appeared telling you both that resting or waiting could bring you to the pregnancy time, and of course if Codsworth was there he could kill the baby bloatflies. It also noted Codsworth could relieve any arousal you gained via fucking you with the dildo.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 pm

I Nodded and decided to hunt around the area for clothes and weapons, anything would be better than running around showing off my freshly fucked holes and piercings. Or the eggs from the Bloatflies inside me, hopefully I could find clothes, If I couldn't I'd just wait by Codsworth and give birth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:50 pm

Searching around, you did manage to find two options. One was another Vault Suit, one that looked more like it was from the earlier fallout games. It was very form fitting. The other was a more risque version of the outfit some of the more lewd themed npcs wore, with a shorter skirt and the midriff showing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:55 pm

I hmmed and hahhed about it but ended up putting on the Risque outfit, the vault suit was so tight that you could see my piercings, and even the shape of my holes. So wearing the Risque outfit I headed off for Concord, hoping to find a gun along the way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:00 pm

Along the way you do find that military duffle bag, and thankfully inside it is a pistol and some clips. More odd though is that inside is also a small regular vibrator dildo, which apparently was powered by fusion cells? Regardless, you drew nearer to the Red Rocket and saw Dogmeat... who was sporting an eager and excited red rocket of his own as he barked and hurried over to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:35 pm

I put the Dildo away and took the pistol before heading off, waving to dog meat I blushed at the sight of his...Rather well hung member, petting him I laughed "Hey boy, I'd love to have some fun with you but I kinda have a fly infestation." I told him with a weak chuckle as I scratched his ears "How ya Doin?" This was nice at least.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:10 am

He barks happily, then proceeds to stuff his face under your skirt and start licking at your folds through the panties, showing just what he has on his mind right now. You're quickly reminded that you can solve the issue of having the eggs in you by waiting or sleeping... time would likely just fly by for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:39 pm

I Sighed "Say Bud, Come with me, I got a problem to deal with then you can have your fun." I promised him, Turning to head back towards Sanctuary, once back I'd Find a bed near or just lay down a sleeping bag near Codsworth and get naked before laying down to sleep may way past the birth, hopefully dogmeat would follow me.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games