New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:25 am

She shoved you back in with a light growl "I didn't say to stop~ I didn't say to think~ Worship my cummy cunt you cleaner slut~" she ordered with a purr of pleasure, keeping a firm hold on your head as she held your face in her pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:30 am

(10-3=7)

Cody could only moan and nod, the words echoing just a bit in his mind as he continued lapping, pushing his tongue deeper into her as he kept drinking down the cum and her own juices. His rod and ass twitched more at her degrading words and forceful tone, his body tingling as he sought to obey like a good cleaner slut boy should~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:39 am

Then you felt her hook her leg around, her heal now teasing your asshole as she pet you "Good Boi~" She teased you, leaning back and gently fucking your ass with her heal though she'd stop if you got distracted from her cunt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

(15-5-5=5)

He leaned into her pussy more at that, and further when she called him a good boi. His mind was foggy, fuzzy, all that mattered was pleasing Nova, making her feel better, drinking more cum from her, worshipping her delicious, wonderful, yummy pussy... his eyes grew even hazier with lust as he just nodded, tongue going this way and that as he found he was starting to run out of cum to eat up. All the while his ass hugged the heel, and his dick, which had been pulled out at some point? was now drooling happily onto the floor, a puddle forming beneath him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:56 am

You practically had her pussy spit shined and had came into the front of your pants once by the time you had reached school, she quickly released you and then left with Nyx, her hips swaying happily as she waved at you on her way out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:18 pm

(9-2=5)

Still high from the pheromones and a bit out of it, Cody followed after her... crawling on all fours at first as he panted out her name every so often. It was quite clear he was high as hell from the effect the pheromones had on him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:24 pm

((Luck Roll=Nat1))

You actually ended up following the pregnant futa from earlier without realizing it, her smell was so strong and she was covered in cum, her own and others, and she was practically drooling it from both lower holes and her cock tip. She didn't even look at you, even when you began licking her clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Head still buzzing, mind swimming in the scent in pleasure, Cody didn't mind that he wasn't getting paid attention to... he was being a good boi, a good cleaner slut like Nova had said~ And cum tasted so good too... and it felt so nice to lick it off others~ His ass swayed happily as he moaned into her cum filled pussy, then when he finished cleaning it, moved to her ass to do the same.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:37 pm

She didn't pay attention to you until you got to class with her, where she pulled you under her desk and slammed balls deep into your ass with a groan, her balls much heavier and bigger than your's as she held you in place like a cock sock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:51 pm

(1-10=-9)

Cody came on the spot, eyes rolling up into his head and tongue lolling out as his backdoor practically sealed around her like a skin tight glove. He gurgled and moaned, shuddering and shivering as his mind rebooted, failed, and rebooted again. Her cock was shoved right up against his prostate, which thanks to the previous day was still much more sensitive.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 pm

"Natural Born Slut-You Will look for a sexual solution first for many problems"

Soon you were pulled out as she seemed to actually get harder and lifted you up to fuck you, you heard her talk to a few people but that didn't matter, you were loving her cock, and her thrusts, loving how she treated you like a slut~

((will roll if you get 10 or below you gain a minor fetish for futa, pregnant and slut, each giving a -1 on rolls))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:25 pm

(5)

"F~Futa cock... ish sooooo good~ hehehehe~ f~fuck my b~boy pussy hehe~!" Cody moaned, spreading his legs more and starting to move his hips as well, happily bouncing to meet her thrusts as his own cock, semi-hard, bounced and drooled like wild as little hearts formed in his eyes. Who knew being so slutty and taking cock could be so much fun!~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:35 pm

She gave ass a slap "Shut up slut, you're a cum rag and cum rag's don't talk." She looked at you for the first time, she tried to look stern but she had a perverted look in her eyes, she was happy to have you wrapped around her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Something inside Cody replied to that, and he moaned like the slutty boy he was. He bounced harder, giggling as he glanced back at her as he braced himself on the desk. "Shu ish one to talk~ shu was the cum rag before I started cleaning you up hehehe~ I'm the cleaner slut~ Y~You're the cumrag~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:57 pm

She blinked and then laughed, and started slamming into you faster, she looked rather intrigued as she fucked you "That So, good to know~" she purred with a rather lewd grin clearly enjoying herself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Cody came as she started going faster, but that only made him want to bounce more. Harder, faster, he was a slutty boy and wanted to feel even more pleasure from this futa bitch breaker inside his naughty ass. "C~Come on cumrag~ C~Cum in my boy pussy heeehehe~! f~fill me up nice and warm and gooey!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm

She snort "Now don't get to arrogant slut, I'm still the one with a dick here." She said slapping your ass hard as she really started fucking you, with an almost primal sort of ball slapping, fuck her cock shape into you tempo.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:18 pm

"I got one tooooo~" Cody replied, but acknowledged her all the same. Or maybe it was because he was too busy having two more dry orgasms as she primally pounded and drilled into him. His ass was tingling all over, his toes curling as he let his ass get railed hard. He was going to cum again soon at this rate~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:15 pm

She laughed "You've got an okay sized clit~ I got the dick between us two~" She moaned and grunted, she was getting closer herself, and you knew she was planning to flood your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:56 pm

"S~Slutty boy, so still a d~dick~!" Cody called back, moaning and writhing atop her as soon enough he came again. This time he squirted some cum out, though he had a feeling it wasn't going to be anywhere as much as the futa was going to fill him with as his ass again sealed around her to milk her for all she was worth.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games