New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:00 am

Even after you'd licked your tied up mother completely clean of cum, including drinking loads out of her mouth and both her lower holes you were still, if not even more horny and she seemed to have fallen truly to sleep not just passed out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 am

(Will Roll-18)

As aroused and horny as he was, Cody was starting to feel a bit tired. But after a moment of thought, he decided to head upstairs to his Mother's room. He'd unintentionally discovered while helping her unpack the other day she had some toys... one of which was a nice sized dildo. Maybe he could ride that for a bit til he was ready to hit the hay...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 am

You easily came enough from it to go to sleep, though it wasn't the same as a nice warm cock, you were woken up the next morning to the sound of you and mom's alarms ringing out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 am

Cody was a bit out of it as he woke up, rather confused as his head was a bit foggy from the previous night. He felt sore but also strangely good, and for a brief moment wondered if it was because he had a dildo up his ass still.

Wait... what?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:11 am

After dealing with those thoughts you remembered you had school today and who knew what kind of trouble you'd get into in this town. After you got ready and headed downstairs you were reminded of the missing door, and now dry cumstains

You found your mom awake, still tied up, you'd forgotten to free her after cumming in her "C~Cody?" She stuttered, looking a bit out of it still "Honey can you untie me? I, I have work today, and you have school, right?" She muttered, she was shivering from the cold morning air.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Showered, dressed, and heading downstairs, he blushed and hurried over to untie his mother, nodding his head as he said, "Y~Yeah, sorry Mom, f~forgot to untie you when I found you like this last night." He wasn't sure whether or not he should tell her what he did when he came home, dick hard almost in an instant and blushing brilliantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:01 pm

She gave you a rather sloppy kiss before stumbling and limping towards the bathroom, she looked a bit zombied out after whatever had happened to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:31 am

Squeaking and blushing brightly at that, Cody could only shiver from head to toe as he went ahead and grabbed his stuff again and stepped outside, looking about for any sign of a bus-stop.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:53 am

While you saw two girls your age standing together and talking at the end of the street, as you got closer to them you saw one was dripping cum down her thigh and heard her say "Yeah Mom's pissed I don't have a "Special Someone" and since I haven't got knocked up yet, or brought someone home for her to knock up she decided she'd give me a kid herself, she even tattooed "Mommy's Cumdump" on my pussy lips, not only that but she took away my pills, both my monthly and my day after!" she was complaining and even showing her gaping, cum leaking tattooed cunt off to the other girl who just hummed and nodded playing on her phone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:32 am

Cody was blushing brilliantly as he drew closer to this scene, the sight and the description of such things making his cock twitch a bit. Once he reached where they were he simply stood off to the side a bit, feeling too aroused and embarrassed to say or do much of anything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:39 am

The louder one blinked "Hey, who are you?" She asked confused "Wait Are you new here too? How Are You even moving after the welcoming gang bang? That should have knocked ya out for like, a day?" she asked sounding impressed the quiet one raising an eyebrow and looking at you, she seemed interested too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:02 am

"I~I uh, I was at this o~oriental place in town... s~so I uh, think I missed the gang bang. M~My mom se~seemed to enjoy it though." Cody said with a blush, his dick and ass both twitching as he thought about the fun he did get to have the previous night.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:21 am

She blinked "Ah that makes sense, the local neighborhood watch really like throwing parties and stuff, so it's normally pretty good, I mean, I loved my birthday gangrape!" She exclaimed happily as the other girl went back to her phone, "Hey, can you lick up my mom's cum for me? I'm Nova, This is Nyx, don't mind her, she's shy!" Bubbly, Nova, Asked and told you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:29 am

(19-3=16)

The mention of cum made Cody's senses heighten a bit, and with him closer to them, he could pick it up. However, while it smelled nice... he wasn't really in the mood to do anything lewd, even with a cute girl. Last night had been enough for him.

"S~Sorry but no, I~I'm still a bit tired from the s-stuff I got at the oriental place... w~wasn't expecting to get more than f-food there."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:36 am

She giggled "You didn't order the whole family did you?" She asked with a tease letting her skirt fall back down into place, as the bus started to come down the road.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:39 am

"J~Just the Mother+D~Daughter one." He replied with a blush, ass twitching again at the memory of being fucked as he had been. As soon as the bus arrived though, he let both the girls get on first before following after.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:47 am

You got a Perfect up skirt of Nova's drooling cunt, and even had a strand of cum swing out of her and connect to your face as she climbed in, as you got on you noticed that a lot of seats had both seatbelts and dildos sticking straight up, attached to the seats, The only non-dildo seat you saw open was next to a very pregnant futa currently jacking off and cumming on herself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:52 am

(7-6=1)

That moment of cum connecting her to him, he breathed in the pheromones... and was on autopilot. He followed her to her seat, eyes completely and totally glazed over, and he moaned as he stuffed his face into her snatch, hands gently massaging her inner thighs as he happily cleaned her up and worshipped her pussy like a good boy~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:01 am

She seemed surprised before giggling and petting your hair, she even pulled out some hidden straps to strap you in "Here you go~" She purred pushing your face into her messy cunt as Nyx watched with a light blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:13 am

"Thwanksh chush~" Cody moaned into her pussy, high on the smell and willing to do anything this girl said at the moment as he rubbed circles into her inner thighs and his hazed over lust filled eyes looked up towards her. His dick twitched and drooled pre inside his pants as his backdoor twitched, but at the moment all that mattered was pleasing this girl.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games