New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:44 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cody Jallings
Appearance:
Bio: Cody and his Mom have recently moved to a small city in the countryside, one that's a bit different from other's he's lived in thanks to his Mom's work making her move around every few years. He's heard its a place where about a third to half of the town are Futa, and that its got some weird rules and things. Still, he wasn't quite prepared for just how different things were going to be, especially when he headed off to school to start his last year of highschool...

Traits:
Weak to Pheromones(Any Time I Mention "Smell" Or "Stink" sexually Roll a d6 to be a negative to any d20 roll)
True Butt Slut(While you might not think of yourself as Girly or anything, that just means it's manly to take it up the ass, You Suffer a -5 to rolls either about or during "Butt Stuff")
Natural Born Slut-You Will look for a sexual solution first for many problems
Boi Slut Body & Mind :You can take Cock in ass or mouth easily, even an actual horse cock wouldn't harm you, could live off cum and never tire of the taste, You're confident enough in yourself to not break from humiliation play or other such plays, you can enjoy them fully and even "Force" a temporary break on yourself if you want, though if they take it took far or do it to long you can be worn down and broke

Your Mom: Chastity

You'd had a rough few days moving in, today was Sunday and you'd finally gotten the new house livable with mom, she decided to actually take you at to a restaurant since you'd be starting your new school it was a Japanese place one of her coworkers recommended it was family run, and when you got there you and your mom were the only customers, The menu was in Japanese though they had some...rough translations or explanations in English. Mot of it was stuff you would expect from a Japanese place.

But off from everything Else was a much more expensive menu with the English titles being a bit odd "Mother Bowl", "Mother+ Bowl", "Daughter Bowl", "Daughter+ Bowl", "MotherMother+ Bowl", "SisterSister+ Bowl", "MotherDaughter Bowl", "MotherDaughter+ Bowl", "Mother+Daughter Bowl", "Mother+Daughter+ Bowl" and Lastly "Full Family Bowl" It mentioned that Takeout/Doggy Bags wasn't possible with these options and it recommended at least 3 or 4 people for the "Full Family" option, it wasn't a rule. It also offered "Super Spicy" or "Mild" as options for sauce for these dishes, with the Mild option being more expensive on top, the Super Spicy even had a Joke about "No Safe Words Allowed".

Right as you were about to order though she got a call, she had to head on in to work, apparently it was important, she threw down some money, enough for anything on the menu besides the full family option and told you to get whatever you wanted and head home after. She left the house key with you as she talked on the phone and headed out.
Last edited by eaenidu on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: New Town, New Life(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:29 am

Cody was thankful that the moving in was done and over with. It'd been a pain since it was just him and his mom, and his Mom had always been a stickler for the two of them handling things like that by themselves. The chance to go out with his Mom and enjoy a meal they didn't have to cook after two weeks of mostly eating PBJ sandwiches and ramen soup cups as they moved to the other side of the country was a great way to celebrate being done moving in.

The menu was certainly strange though, but as he was trying to figure out what to order, Mom had to leave. "A-Alright Mom... be safe alright? Don't overwork yourself!" He told her as she left, looking to the money and wondering just what to get now that he could, well, get practically anything. After a moment of looking at the options, and feeling a bit daring, he decided to go ahead and order the Mother+Daughter Bowl option.

Might as well try new things since he was in a new town after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:25 pm

When you Pointed out your order the Girl hummed in surprise "We don't get many people ordering that dish, it's actually nice to get to make it." She told you with a smile "Follow me, You ordered off the VIP menu, you get a VIP room." She told you calling something in Japanese as she led you into a side area, it looked like a traditional Japanese home almost. You even had to Switch from your shoes to a pair of slippers, she did too.

Leading you into the back she talked with you it was idle chatter mostly but she seemed nice. You learned that she'd be attending the Same School as you tomorrow, though she was actually held back and was a year behind thanks to how bad her English was when she first came here. You Found yourself so distracted you didn't even realize she had led you into a bathroom until she started stripping naked in front of you and you looked around as she asked what kind of bath bomb or scent you liked, naked and bent over as she filled the tub with water, when she looked backed she giggled "Strip Strip, we give, ah, assisted bath? It's part of VIP menu, makes Bowl that Much Better, Is, Part of the Experience." She told with that same innocent smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Cody quirked an eye up at that, not quite understanding but following along. He smiled as he learned that he was going to be attending the school with him, but then his brain was caught sideways when he realized they were in a bathroom, that she was naked, and that she was expecting him to strip too. He sputtered, a bulge almost instantly forming in his pants as he squeaked and asked, "H~Huh? W~What? I~I mean... HUH!?" He was quite clearly flabbergasted, even after it was hard to take his eyes off her nude and sexy body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:35 pm

She Giggled "Bath Bomb, Scent, What do you Like?" She asked as she casually began helping you out of your clothes not seeming to be bothered at all, well, japan did have communal bathing? Maybe she simply saw it the same way? But, you had a girl's hands exploring your body as she helped you to strip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Cody was still stuttering and stammering, trying and failing for the most part to ask just what it was he'd ordered. It was only by the time he was naked like her and his seven inch rod was twitching and hard as a rock for her to see that he was able to ask, "J~Just what d~did I order? I~I thought this was a place to eat a~at?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:59 pm

She Giggled at you "VIP Service, Just food for that price? That'd be crazy, now, Scent? Green Tea? Lavender? We have lot's." She offered, gently but firmly leading you to the bath "Why so Shocked? Whole Town has, Erm, Common Baths and Showers? Girls, Futas, Boys all together." She continued on her explanation.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:12 pm

"I~I uhm, l~lavender?" Cody finally replied, letting himself be lead along to the bath. As she mentions that, he stammers out, "N~New to this city, j~Just finished moving in. Haven't really s~seen or learned much about the place yet." He found himself wondering if this was one of those things he'd heard might be different... though, given how sexy this girl was, he couldn't complain too much. Didn't mean it wasn't surprising as hell though!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:25 pm

She Smiled and got a Bath Bomb out Dropping it in, once it finished she gently helped you into the bath, and began washing you, she was behind you, her breasts pushed into you back, you could feel her nipples, her legs against your's, her hands gently running over your body as she cleaned you, the Lavender smell making you feel more relaxed as she worked you over, then she began "Cleaning" your balls and cock, gently and firmly that felt so different to your own hands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Blushing brilliantly but trying to relax, Cody nevertheless squirmed both shyly and in arousal, even before she started cleaning his cock and balls. The feeling of her breasts, her body against his... it made his cock hard as a rock and was twitching and drooling pre. The leaking of pre increased further once she started using her hands, and he let out a pleasured moan as his legs quivered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm

She giggled "Wow, you're tense, it's okay, let me help~" She hummed before outright beginning to jerk you off "You act like a girl's never touched you before, it's cute." She told you with a giggle, then you felt the hand on your balls gently snake down and poke and prod your ass, slowly teasing and working to spread it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 pm

"O~Of course I~I'm tense~! I~I'm naked in a bathroom a~and a girl is touching me for the first time~!" Cody stammered out, blushing and moaning, a groan following it as his cock twitched majorly. He squirmed some more, then squeaked and pulled away after feeling her poking at his ass.

"W~What t~the h~heck?! W~Why were you p~poking back there?" He asked, blushing as he moved so his ass was facing away from her, covering it with his hands which left his member out and twitching, pointed at her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:06 pm

She blinked and giggled at you "You've never done that?" She asked laughing lightly "Everyone at school does, boy, girl, futa, all, if you want to have fun with anyone you'll need that loosened up." she admitted with a giggle "Everyone, erm, Switch?" she said looking for the right word "Pitch and Catch? Not doing both is, Erm, Taboo, Rude and um, make you seen lesser, erm, bullied if you can't." She tried to explain. "Plus, is good and relaxing for futa and guy, girls have no help spot in there." she told you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:14 pm

Cody shook his head. "P~People don't do that elsewhere, a~and this is w~way to fast for me! I~I just got here, a~am barely comfortable w~with this whole thing... i~if I'd known was paying for bathing I~I wouldn't have ordered, t~thought I was just getting something to eat!" Even as his backdoor twitched ever so slightly and his cock throbbed, he was adamant about this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:21 pm

She looked at you confused "Um, You, You do know that at school, that you have to take dick, right?" she asked you looking baffled by how against this you were, like she wasn't sure how to respond, she actually looked, concerned for you "Have you, Really never played, back there? It's natural, do you, need me call police on your family, are they hurting you?" she asked looking actually and truly worried for you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:38 pm

"What?! NO! Of course I wouldn't know that! W-Why would you have to take dick at school?!" He asked, obviously confused and a little worried himself now. "A-And of course I've never played with myself back there, t-that's not something I've ever even thought about." He shook her head at the other bit. "I-I'm actually wondering if I should be the one calling the cops on you..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 pm

She blinked "Well, you can if you want, but, you'd just get fucked...Hard, for wasting their time." she told you confused still "Have you never been to a Futa Town or Area?" She asked "This, is common in all of them? Did you not look stuff up?" She honestly looked so confused and a little hurt by your actions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Cody just gaped, and then shook his head to her question. "N~No... had no idea. M~Mom said things were a bit different here, but didn't say anything else so I didn't bother looking things up!" Was Mom even aware of such? Of course, thanks to the lewd situation, a part of his mind suddenly wondered two scenarios... one where his mother didn't know and was busy being raped or who knew what else... or she knew, and was getting fucked silly at her workplace. Both thoughts made his backdoor and cock twitch, making him blush even more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:01 pm

She hummed in confusion "Well, why don't you try it, it's different and you weren't expecting it, but, doesn't it feel good to live a little wild every now and then?" She asked gently, trying to calm you down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Cody tried to take a few deep breaths, squirming a bit uncertainly. Reluctantly and hesitantly after a moment, he slowly nodded, stepping closer. "I~I... w-well... a~alright... w-we can t~try it... b~but if I don't like it we stop. A~And uh, n~never done anything like that before, s~so ya know..."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games