The Full Camp Experience [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Full Camp Experience [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:15 pm

MC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Aoi Fujiwara
Appearance: Image
Bio: A Half Japanese Girl who grew up in america, her mom was japanese and had some problems with english. Aoi never knew her dad, and she was the kind of girl who in school was rather shy. She preferred to keep to herself and was rather introverted, so she didn't really have a lot of friends and she didn't really go out much either even with the friends she had preferring to stay home most of the time as she disliked strange crowds of people, thus finding out her mom had signed her up for some summer camp was a shock, how fancy the bus was was also a bit of a shock, she decided to just huddle in her seat and play on her phone, too shy to look around even as more and more girls got on the bus and they set off.

Secluded as you were from all the other girls on the bus, as the ride went on you couldn't help but pick up a few odd comments amongst the normal shit chat that was weirdly sexually intimate in general. Things like "Who do you think will get the Biggest Endowment badge this year now that Jessica doesn't come anymore?" and "Ugh, I hope I'm not gonnna be stuck in group two the first night again. That stupid entrance evaluation last year was rigged."

You were starting to get worried what kind of camp your mom has put you in and it didn't really get any better once the bus stopped and all of you were instructed to get your luggage and meet staff in the main building. Behind an big intricate wooden sign held up over the dirt road by two large logs waited the main grounds of the camp. There was a large area in the middle around which big log houses were build, not rustic but in a fancy way like the bus had been. In the center stood a roofed stage with benches lined up in front of it like in church, a broad corridor seperating two symmetrical sides.
Tes

Re: The Full Camp Experience [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:25 pm

I Grabbed my stuff and headed on out following the other girls who seemed to have been here before to find the staff and try to figure out what the hell I was suppose to do here, or where I was going to go or whatever, this whole thing was annoying, why'd mom have to sign me up for this place.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:58 pm

Quiet Quickly the 40 or so girls including you pool into the biggest building where they sat down at the scattered tables. In the corner you could see the cafeteria line, with buffet stand set up outside it. Another double door towards the back swings open braking the chatter as a group of five women step into the large room in front someone that looked like she was in her thirties, but in great shape as her straight black hair flowed just past the white shoulder of her blouse that was tightly stuffed under the hem of her black skirt. The others looked a bit younger and one seemed to be the camp nurse judging by what she was wearing.

The one in front smiled and began to speak as they drew the attention of the room. "Greetings everyone. I'm happy to greet some of you", making eye contact with a few of the girls "- As I see some familiar faces~ - for an additional summer with us here and all the others to their first.", swirving to look directly at you an wink. "As is tradition here, each year you get seperated into two groups which compete against each other. The group you are in si up to change but that'll be of interest late~ First we'll do the introductions and assign you your innitial grouping."

Pulling out a list of this years visitors she calls out a name "Maureen Ashton?", looking to spot her. Someone happily replies "Here~" and stands up to make her way to the front. "Ah yes, one of the familiar faces. So I don't have to explain to you?" the woman asks to which Maureen replies with a playful chuckle followd by ."No~". The tight blonde bombshell with blue eyes spins around on her heels to face the crowd and brightly smiles. "Hi~. I'm Maureen and I hope I'll get to know most of you really well this summer, hehe~. Most of the time I'm treveling between pageantries so I really enjoy the down time in the summer.", adding" I like being seen and watched though." and biting her bottom lips as she makes a show of pulling the baby blue wool sweater she was wearing over her head, a lacy blue bra underneath through which she massages her perk breasts. The audience hollers and the woman in front smiles approvingly. What is going on?
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:05 pm

I stared, I had taken a seat in a corner again, mostly to avoid people, I was surprised that the lady could spot me so easily, it made me huddle down a bit to try and avoid her eyes, but when the blonde girl went up I could only stare in shocked confusion, what the hell was this? It was some kind of meet and greet I guessed, but she just pulled her top off to play with her tits in front of everyone, and that was fine? What was going on, where the hell did mom send me?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri May 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Dispite your growing uneasyness the show simply continues as she peels off the rest of her clothing spinning around to display her peachy shaped butt in all its glory as she pulls down her matching panties swaying from side to side. It takes an even more surprising turn though when she turns back around, revealing a sizeable cock hanging between her legs in a semi hard state to the pleasure of all the other attendees who keep cheering her on to the end where she blows a kiss to her her audience with a playful wink.

The older woman orchestrating this smirks throughout and adresses Maureen once more "You're very eager to get into group A again this year, aren't you?~". This time she nods and when the room is adressed once more "Do you agree that she is fit for that, ladies?", they hauler their approval towards her. One of the woman in the back takes note of this result and the girl quickly redresses and returns to her seat.

This continues for some time as girl after girl is called to the front to present herself. Apart from the observation that each of them had a cock in varying sizes it begins to dawn on you what the point of this was. The shy ones that didn't put on a good show, including not undressing fully were booed out and put into group B while others got mixed responses, putting them on the line between groups where it would come down to balancing the groups to figure out where they would land.

You deeply dread what comes next, which had to at some point, as your name is called out and silence keeps hold of the room, waiting for you to get up and continue the show to be rated by these strangers. You're not even sure what the groups are for, but it sure seemed like almost all of them wanted to be in the frist one, except a single girl that asked to be put into the other despite her decent display.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 7:02 pm

I yelped as I got called up and found myself stumbling onto stage, I felt like a dear in the headlights "Um, my Name's Aoi Fujiwara? I'm a Virgin, and don't know what I like? I, Uh, also don't have a thingy, in between my legs?" I stuttered shaking so bad from stage fright that I wasn't sure what to do, I felt like I was going to pass out, I then darted off, trying to hide behind something, I was confused and embarrassed after all.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 2:33 pm

Instead of the usual reactions the room got mostly quiet with your introduction, some chatter breaking it as you quickly retreat again which quickly got more and more out of hand. So much so that the organising woman had to break it up again, catching their attention by whistling with two fingers. "Calm down girls" she said, trying to absolve some of the confusion "While it's somewhat unusual for someone like her to join us this year, there is nothing stopping her from doing so and we will welcome her like anybody else...So which group should we place her in?"

Their seemed to be quite a consensus as first a few and than most of them called out to put you into group B..whatever that meant. As you continue to try and hide from all of this they get on with the introductions like before until all of them are through. Covering your ears and cowering in a corner you don't get much of it and only notice that they were done when they sit up from the desks and begin to follow a leading camp supervisor. Having missed your cue you are a bit confused at what to do until the woman from before taps you on your shoulders after approaching you from behind. She looks down to you with a warm smile, holding out her hand. "Hey~. You ok? We're going to show you all your rooms now...but if you want someone to talk to first or at any time I'll be glad to help you."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 2:40 pm

I Blushed "S~Sorry, I got overwhelmed from all the looks, I'm, not used to being stared at like that." I muttered to her shyly standing up and looking down "It felt like they were mad, or making fun of me or something and I panicked...I'd like to see my room I guess, I'm, just, nervous?" I told her, feeling caught off guard but willing to follow along since at least the staff seemed nice, I gave her a shy happy smile and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you though, so do I just, follow?" I asked feeling a bit lost but not as freaked as before.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 2:48 pm

"Oh no~, they weren't mad. Don't worry. They'll love you, you'll see~" she responds, trying to comfort you, nodding to your questiong at what to to and guiding you towards the tail end of the group outside that's walking towards a dirtroad with wooden cabins on either side of it. "You'll share a cabin with three of the girls and the four of you will have an oppotunity to get to know each other a little better before the first event starts in about an hour from now."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm

I nodded and Walked with her looking around both afraid and interested "Well, um, like I said I don't really know what I like doing? But I can try my best?" I said trying to be positive as I walked with the woman, feeling more and more calm and at ease.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 3:21 pm

One after another the houses get assigned by calling out four names from the list and by the looks of it they where split so that two from each group got into each one of them. About halfway down you hear your name beaing calling along with the girl from the beginning Maureen, a large and bulky one named Becka and a pale punk/goth kinda looking one named Alice with a black pixie cut. Some of your uncomfortableness comes back to you as you catch a lot of stares again as you enter the cabin with them. But what was that? Was there jealosy involved in those?

Not that it matters much as the wooden door closes behind you and your roommates and the giddy blonde turns to adress you. "Aoi, right?~" she asks holding out her hand to greet you with a warm smile on her lips. "Maureen~... You really surprised us in there, you know? It's not often that someone like you said without a 'thingy' between their legs *giggle* joins us in our summer camp. How exactly did you get here, if it's not to much to ask?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 3:26 pm

I blinked confused and blushed "Um, my mom signed me up, and yeah, I'm Aoi. Nice to meet you?" I looked around the cabin "So, like, do we have assigned beds or something? I'm uh, new, to all this." I let out a nervous laugh "I'm not really good with people, so I kinda got scared when I was on stage." I admitted shyly smiling, trying to get along with them, and ignore the stares the other girls had given me, they seemed nice enough right?
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 3:49 pm

"Oh...Well that's fine. I'm sure you'll grow to love it here like all of us." she responds while Becka and Alice begin to already put dibs on the lower two of the bunk beds, a few small jabs thrown at each other like they know the other one. "Eager as always for group B, huh Alice? You just had to flip everyone off to get on their nerves, right?" Becka say with her back turned as she begins to unpack her stuff in appropriate drawers beside the beds while Alice lays on hers and fiddles on her phone. "Awww you know me to well~" she answers sarcastically, spitting back. "And you just had to work out to look even more like a man, huh?" . Meanwhile Maureen continues to reassure you or try so at least. "I guess we'll get the top beds for us then, Aoi... And don't worry these two have some kind of love-hate relationship. That's just how they are."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm

I nodded and decided I might as well bunk with the other member of group B "So, um, can someone actually explain what the groups are for? People seemed to want one or the other but, I don't really know anything about it? New girl and all?" I asked confused as I got my stuff to where I'd be staying, trying to get everything set up how I'd like it.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 4:17 pm

"Oh right...simply speaking you guys from group B are the underdogs and while most of you want to climb the ranks and join group A others like Alice are quite content with where they are. The events are mostly structured around this concept, pitting you against someone from the other group in contests." Maureen explains in a calm and kind manner, adding "...Of course being in group A has it's adventages as we have some amount of leeway to order you around and you'll get a few more chores than us, but it's really not that bad~"

It really didn't sound all that bad the way she put it until Alice interjects by scoffing and telling telling you even while keeping her eyes the phone in her hands. "Yeah right. Group A are mostly just some horndogs eager to fuck us any way they want...Which is kinda why I like it so much in Group B... So you can say goodbye to that V-card of yours. I hope you weren't to attached to that."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 4:21 pm

I blinked and coughed, and then blushed brightly "Ah, Wait, really, oh..." I trailed off unsure on what to do or say to that, feeling and looking lost as I awkwardly stood there, "I, don't think anyone would want to take it though? I~I mean, you're a lot prettier than me." I told Alice confused "So, why would anyone want me, if they could have pretty people like you?"
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Alice chuckles and tells you "Oh, trust me. They get a real hard-on for your shy and reluctant kind...Besides, it's not everyday that we get a pure female among our camp so they'll be swarming around you like flies in no time...or am I wrong, oh your highness Maureen?" The blonde rolls her eyes at this and tells her "Don't scare her like that Alice.", turning you to face her. "It's gonna be alright, ok? I'll be sure to look after you. We're roommates after all, right?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 4:43 pm

I Gulped and nodded "I, mean, it sounds a bit scary, but if I have people looking out for me I should be fine right?" I asked trying to keep upbeat about everything "Though...It kinda felt like they all hated me or something, so I'm a bit worried." I admitted blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 8:50 am

"Yeah, just go with the flow and you'll be alright." Maureen answered, telling you "You can start by unpacking your things and relaxing on your bed for a bit. Maybe that will calm your nerves a bit."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 8:52 am

I hummed and unpacked some of my stuff, though I was mostly using my bag for cloth storage so I didn't unpack everything, the main thing I got out was one of those small bean pillow, laying down I put it over my face to rest a bit on my bunk.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games