The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 9:02 am

She quickly outgrew her skirt that was now bunched up atop the root of her cock, the massive shaft dwarfing even the principals not to mention you. Her huge balls weren't just for show either it seemed as when she got to full hardness, she shot a powerful jet of precum right into the plug your tungue created that was probably more than most normal man nutted if they were lucky. "Well at least you got me hard, huh? Now let's see how long it takes you to make me cum and if you're really fit for the relief club." the tanuki chuckled looking down at you seemingly both literal and figuratively.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 am

I squeaked, that, that was a bit bigger than I was expecting, the fact that I got a facial of Pre was also pretty surprising, honestly my mind felt fuzzy just from her smell, let alone the taste of her pre, but soon I was sucking her off, giving her a tit job and rubbing my pussy on her, trying to make her cum, I heard someone say something to me and nodded along as I focused on making this uppity Tanuki cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 9:30 am

Stretching around her large flare, your lips felt like they would rip in several places but thankfully slid over before that happened. But there was just no chance to take her deeper right? Your large tits would have to suffice in massaging more of her shaft as you pressed them around it. The tanuki seemed to be...what...bored at this!? She theatrically yawned above you, taunting. "That's all you got? Ts...You can't even envelope my whole cock with the help of those bimbo tits of yours."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 9:37 am

I growled and drooled on her cock, it felt like my jaw was at the limit as I took a little more, I focused on teasing her cum slit and rubbing my tits up and down her slowly slickening shaft, my pussy rubbing on her balls as I tried to coax her into cumming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 9:47 am

You think you got her finally when in reality she just plasted another wolley of translucent pre towards the back of your mouth. She must be getting closer right? This was simply ridiculous and despite being a virgin not long ago it started to gnaw on you pride. She seemed to also sense this and grinned. "30 seconds till you are mine, bitch~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 9:53 am

Her pre was thicker and stickier than the principals cum, I was to busy trying to chew and swallow it, but she still wasn't cumming what the hell was up with her?! I was trying to pleasure all of it at once, but nothing I did seemed to work! I tried to give it a go for this deadline she mentioned, but I actually ended up cumming from rubbing my pussy against her and covering her balls in my juices.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 10:07 am

Your time was up and you were still coming down from your peak when she said rather satisfyed by her latest conquest, but sadly not so much by your struggles on her cock "Well...I guess I'll have to show you now how you are supposed to do it from now~", putting both her hands atop your had, her fingers grasping it firmly. "Open wide..Ahhhh" she teased pulling back a few inches of her slab from your mouth to get a decent runup only to slam it against your tonsils hard.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 10:12 am

I choked and gagged and swallowed hard, coughing and choking, I tried to breath but I was stuck breathing her musk in as my only source of air, I was choking, more and more, and trying to pull back to breath, my eyes were watering as I looked up at her, my throat now trying to swallow her desperately instead of pushing her out.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 10:26 am

Despite her force and your throats best effort she still couldn't get very far, though she did bulge out your neck obscnenely in the process . Janking herself out after a more futile attempts she pulled your face to hers, her cock against your stomach and told you, "That's gonna need some work to mold you tight little throat to fit me, but maybe you are better suited in other areas~" before adressing the principal rather casually. "Miss Orphelia. Would you mind?"

So that was her name...Well she quickly sidestepped and replied, "Not at all~" before the tanuki bent you over the rostrum in the middle of the stage, your tits spilling over the sides as she pressed you down on it so hard and your mout lined up with the microphone for all the students in front of you to hear your panting and soon your cries of pleasure.
Last edited by Tes on Sun May 16, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 10:32 am

I let out a squeal as I was suddenly pushed and held down I was wiggling, my tits felt like they were being crushed, I spread my legs, trying to balance myself, not realizing what she was doing until I let out a shocked scream, my eyes crossing as her massive Shemeat slammed into me, her balls painfully slapping my legs, making my let out a shocked cry as my cervix formed a suction around her cock, she was casually womb fucking me and I could only barely stand up straight, my mind was having to focus on breathing, I could only let out noises as she had her way with me, doing what she wanted in front of everyone.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 16, 2021 5:07 pm

"Ahhh. That's better. So you can take me whole in at least one of your holes~" Now you are quite thankful for the filling Miss Orphelia had given you earlier as her cum lubed the surreal intrusion, though you were still not quite sure how your body managed to take this pounding. The audience stared jelously at the act with many of them choosing to take pictures or record it with their cellphones. You barely entered this school and would already be known as the slut that got fucked braindead at the entrance ceremony. Not that you had the capacity to think this all through with the constant punches to your guts traveling through the backside of your womb.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 17, 2021 1:06 am

In fact my thought process was more on trying to breath as I was forced to scream, squeal, cough, howl and yowl as she mercilessly pounded into me, using me like a cheap cock sleeve and it even felt like my every pained shout and gasp was just encouraging her, her cock feeling even hard as she tried to crush my tits and ruin my womb for anyone else, I had no idea how long it last time had lost meaning as she had fucked me so I'd been stuck in a loop of a painful orgasm, happening again and again as I screamed my mouth open and drool going everywhere as my eyes rolled up, it felt like her heavy cock head was slamming again and again against my brain.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue May 18, 2021 6:22 pm

And then you got to feel what her balls had contained. Her cock throbbed inside you and her thrust got slow, but even more brutal until she hilted herself fully and filled your womb to what felt like full capacity with one might blast as she groaned almost angry behind you. She wasn't nearly done though and what your cunt couldn't hold started to leak around her and down your legs were your juices had already pooled.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 19, 2021 1:28 am

I slumped over panting and shaking, unable to do anything at the moment as my brain simply stopped working, her scalding hot cum felt like it was melting my brain until nothing was left~ I simply twitched and spasmed, unable to even make a sound anymore.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:39 am

She lets you fall from her cock and the stand to let you join the pool of sexual fluids beneath. Grabbing the mic she then announces "This is my bitch from now on! If any of you want some from her you better ask me first!" To a mix of grumbles from those who hopes to have their own fun with you and cheers from those who just liked the show.

As for you, you are struggling to stay contious once again and can only groan weakly when you are picked up and swung onto her shoulder.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 am

I was feeling pretty mindless as I licked at the cum and juices on the floor, my brain felt like it was blue screening as I kissed and sucked up the mixture, hearing her words but not understanding them, not right now at least. I could only let out a low dazed groan when she picked me up, and as she moved I soon passed out fully, still cumming and twitching on her shoulder.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:09 am

You wake up in the bed of a dorm room, your luggage brought here which must be the room you were assigned to. You're still naked but at least somewhat cleaned, though your hair was a mess, almost like someone just hosed you down before putting you down. It's pretty late by now and your hear the shower running from what must be the bathroom, which explained the second bed as it probably was your roommate in there.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:35 pm

I groaned and got to my feet, to limp over to the bathroom and see who'd I be spending my time with, also to try and work out some of the soreness out of my over fucked body, my womb felt wrecked.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 am

Opening the door you are greeted by a head to toe view of the tanuki that had dished out a good part of the soreness you still feel, especially the deep inside your pussy. She is currently standing behind the glass door of the shower, letting the hot water cascade down her furry body as she lathers it up with soap and her massive cock stands right at attention when her hands come to traveling up and down her shaft in smooth unison.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:49 pm

I Blinked and stared, and blinked, my mind rebooting from the sight as I spoke up without thinking "Can I shower too, cause I'm sore as hell, and I really wanted to relax in hot water also my memory is skipping why are we room mates?" I spoke without thinking, but like, wasn't she way ahead of me, wouldn't she already have a roomie?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games