The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm

She grins, intrigued by your fast adaption. "You want more?~" she asks playfully and chuckles. "I can give you more." Reaching down as she brushes her hands against your sides the undoes the clasps holding the cuffs around your feet in place. Grabbing them herself she takes them back up with her, bringing you into a sort of vertical spit with her standing up and reaseating herself deep within you, her crotch presses flat against yours now that it's spread apart so wide.

Watching your every reaction she smoothly pulls back until her flared rim catches on your cervix, pulling on your insides teasingly before thrusting back, the force of it translating hard against the stucture holding you and of course primarily inside of you. Undeterred she and riled up she does that again,...and again, slowly getting faster as she goes.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:15 pm

I Shuddered and moaned, my eyes rolling around as I bit my lip and pushed my breasts up for her to enjoy the sight of, I couldn't help but let out gasps, squeaks and moans, even as I begged "M~More~ More~ Don't Stop~ Give me everything~" I begged my mind flooded with my horny needs and her scent, plus the sex in the air making me crave more and more sex, I was getting hornier and hornier, lewder and lewder ideas flooding my mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Quickly her tempo increased to just railing into you, less methodical and way more animalistic in her rythm. A thin layer of sweat started to appear on her skin, rippling over her toned body and her breathing intensified as dozens of lunges pound into your cunt. Not even caring to ask any questions first she begins to grunt and groan, gritting her teeth before you feel the same overwhelming warm from earlier fill your womb.

She wasn't done with you yet though, not in the least as her still harder than ever cock proved. Taking you off the cross she throws you face first onto the bed, while you are still trying to regain control of your body. "Face down ass up!" she commands from behind you. "And put your hands behind your back."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:38 pm

I Shuddered it felt like she'd practically tried to rip my womb out thanks to how my cervix caught on her cock, but I liked the rough treatment, licking my lips as I twitched in pleasure thanks to the rough handling, hiding a grin I looked back at her and decided to taunt her, to see if she was the type to like that "Is that it~? Some Barked orders~ come on~ This is you're school~ Don't ask or demand~ Just force me to do it~ if you've got the balls for it~ If not, maybe I should find another breeding bull~" I teased her, pure sex in my voice.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Before you could even finish your sentence, she has jumped onto the bed taking a hold of both your arms and pulling them back painfully. She also said face down though, which is why she puts a foot right between your shoulder blades and stomps you down. Sinking down to her knee on the other foot she growls into your ear ."The balls!? It's gonna be your top most priority to drain those balls for the entire year so you better start making it that!"

Bundling your forearms into one of her large palms she pulls back and realignes herself with your cum dripping cunt, savagely swinging into you such that her large balls, which you put into question, wetly slap against your clit as she sporadically decides to spank your naked ass with her now free hand whilst pounding you into the matress with all her weight.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:21 pm

I gasped and shuddered "T~Those tiny things~? I begged you for more~ but you're just playing around~ Maybe I should look for a real futa~" I continued to taunt her, as she brutally did her best to ruin my cunt and bruise my ass, I found myself enjoying it all to much "Come on~ Coward~ Fuck me unconscious~ Breed me~ make me your fuck cow~ I'll do whatever you want~ If you can prove you're a proper bull for me~" I was unable to stop the dirty talk "Come on~ Knock me out and you can do anything you want to me~ Pierce me~ Brand me~ give me tats~ Pull my womb out and use it to jack of like an onahole~ Just stop being a weak bitch~" I purred to see how far I could push her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:28 pm

"Oh, so you really think you are in a position to judge?" she taunts right back at you hissing venomously "Think you can make demands!?" , Laying on you with her much bigger body making your knees slip and you flatten onto the bed. "Let's see how long it will take you to loose that attitude, huh?~" she whispers, pulling a bundle of black silk rope from the wall and taking her time to first bind your formarms together behind your back and then each of your feet to that knot before yanking herself away from you and circling the bed to the other side.

Approaching the still panting fox she steps behind her grinning at you. "Why don't you take a break and figure out why I should so easily give you all of what you want?~...convince me!" she taunts, picking up right were she left off when you woke up to elicit a welcoming "Yeeeesh~" and a series of high pitched sqeals as she was getting what you so desperately wanted.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 pm

In response I wiggled, shrugged and stuck my tongue out at her "Hmm~ I'll just find some good dick later~ I don't need you~" I teased her with a grin "I think I'll have a nap, keep fucking her would you? I could fall asleep to this." I said with an exaggerated yawn, before wiggling my body over to bury my face in the pillows, acting for all intents and purposes like I was actually planning to take a nap.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri May 14, 2021 5:26 pm

"Oh I'm sure you will...or rather they will find you~...but you better not underestimate my influence on how well this will go for you" she replies giving the fox a series of very hard thrusts at the second half of her response that you could be getting right now and make the receiver of them cry out obsceneties with each one until her tungue lolls out of her mouth and only forcefull pants and sqeals inbetween are coming out of her. No wonder there was a pool of her seed on the floor as she is quickly cumming once more as the bulls thrusts speed up significantly. Her head shoots up and her limps struggle against her binds as jets of warm cum splatter onto the floor beneath her from her untouched cock.

She gasps as the principal spanks her hard and pulls out, a few stray dribbles leaking from her. Not even saying a single word the big futa steps to the bed once again, done with your little games and uncaring if you could really put your money were your mouth is or if you managed to actually fall asleep like this. Approaching from behind you, she grabs a bundle of your red hair , pulling you off the pillow with them like they were reigns and lining up to take your last virginity.

You can't even get a word in before you feel insurmountable pressure being applied, the juices of you and the fox making her slick enough to not stick to your skin. Your cheeks part to the massive intruder and you almost feel like your hips do the same as her head slips in, followed by a few inches of her shaft, your untouched rosebud claming tight around her and your insides struggling to stop her progress as she slightly pulls back to gain momentum and plunge in anew. "Go on slut...LET...ME...IN!" She grumples through gritted teeth, not caring for any discomfort you might experience as she uses her whole weight to ram herself home with every on of the last three words.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 7:12 pm

I went a bit cross eyed as she slammed herself into my ass, squealing a bit in shock and letting out a yowl as she forced my ass to spread around her massive slab of cock meat, I hadn't been expecting this and was caught completely flat footed as her hips finally met my ass cheeks.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 2:41 pm

At no point slowing down, she pulls back what feels like an eternity of cock out of your ass only to squeeze it all back in in about a thenth of a second, making the bed creak and the headboard slam against the wall as hard as her balls slap against your leaking mound, only to repeat this over and over again. "You want a real bull, huh!?" she spits venemously from behing your ear, growling angrily "Then you better start leaning how to handle one!", before biting down posessively onto to skin between your shoulder and neck.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 2:47 pm

I was squealing and yowling, and honestly if she was any softer I'd have blacked out as she roughly ruined my ass though she kept forcing me back awake again and again, it felt like my brain was melting out as it felt like she was beating me down using sex.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 3:01 pm

All of your motor functions seemed to go rouge as it took all of your willpower to simple keep breathing. Before you even feel it growing inside you your first anal orgasm falls over you, a wholy unfamiliar sensation making your legs tremble wildly in your binds and your eyes roll up fully towards your skull to where they go mostly white. It just doesn't want to stop though, as she simply doesn't give you and your vicelike asshole any break from her savage punishment that you got yourself with your foolish insolence. Having lost your count on how many times she made you cum and your grasp on any sense of time she buries herself to the hilt and groans into your skin, liquid heat filling your abused colon over and over until her bucking and the clenching of her nuts finally stop.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 3:06 pm

I had an almost textbook Ahegao going on, my eyes rolling up and my tongue hanging out, my ass soaked with pre and her burning cum and my pussy soaked with my own juices, I couldn't move, couldn't think, all I could do was lay there and cum around her massive fuck pole and she slowly stopped filling me with more and more jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm

She pulls out of you with an audible noise as the suction from your clenching hole brakes. It must be gaping quite a bit as you feel cool air waft over your chafed insides and a flood of her thick cum leaking out of you onto the matress. "Never, EVER underestimate me again, you dumb slut!" She barks, wiping her cock clean into you hair before you faint, falling face first into the pillow again, now that she wasn't holding up your head anymore.

You come to your senses again on a small couch in what must be a backstage area. The principal is currently adressing the student body on stage and greeting them to their new year in a much more proper manner than she introduced herself to you. As you look around confused and trying to understand why you were here her assistant puts her index finger onto you mouth to shuush you. "Ohhhh...look who's finally woken up~ Just hold tight for a bit more. You wouldn't want to ruin her speech and make her mad, would you?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 3:37 pm

I let out a groggy groan trying to look around and figure out where I was, and why I was so sore, looking down at my body as my mind tried to reboot and remember what had happened "What are you talking about~? M~My head? I'm so~ Sore~" I shuddered trying to piece together what was going on and trying to hear what the principal was saying.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 3:56 pm

"Don't worry. You'll understand soon enough." She says, grinning as she looks over your messy naked body. At the same time the bull that had done this to you tells the crowd. "...And this year, we'll have a special student joining us. Please all welcome Medb Gallagher"

Before you fully get your grips again you are shoved onto the stage stubling and falling onto your knees to the cheers of the whole room. Miss principal smiles wickedly towards you and continues to speak into her microphone. "I'm glad to tell you, that she has just volunteered to join the relief club and is quite eager to get to know all of you. Isn't that so Miss Gallagher?" her eyes telling you to better go along with her...
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 4:00 pm

I shuddered "Um, Yes, That's Right?!" I agreed quickly, wondering just what the hell the relief club was "I, Thought it was a good way to make friends with everyone when I heard about it." I continued on, feeling a weird mixture of fear and arousal as the principal stared me down, so I just obeyed and went along with her, my sore ass reminding me what happened if I didn't.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat May 15, 2021 4:28 pm

Her grin widens as you go along and she asks. "Aww, Thats so sweet of her, don't you think? Who wants to be her first friend here?~" Suddenly everybody raises their hand excitedly and tries to get her attention like you were a piece of meat at an auction. She draws this out a bit, looking around to find the lucky one, pointing at a girl in the front and beckoning her on stage to the dismay of everybody else with a come hither motion. The winner was by he looks of her fluffy striped tail a tanuki anthro with cure round ears atop her head, giddyly junping up on stage to stand in front of you with her skirt beginning to tent in arousal. "How about you show me how much you wanna be my friend from down there, huh?~" she asks rather suggestively.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 4:35 pm

I stared, her balls were massive, swollen and tensing gulping I realized what I'd agreed to and leaned forward, putting my head under her skirt to start kissing and licking her shaft, tonguing her cum hole as her cock swelled more and more in front of me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games