The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:24 am

"Oh~. Look who's risen from the dead" she coes as you catch her attention. "Come in. there's enough room for the two of us~" she tells you with a grin, pushing the glass door separating the two of you open with her invitation. At your second question she chuckled a bit menacingly before she replies "So you've really skipped over that part, huh? We had a bet and you lost. Now you're something like my personal cumdump roommate. Doesn't that sound very fun?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 am

I thought about it, walking in with her and groaning "I really don't remember making my deal, but I'm gonna believe ya, if only because I remember you claiming me and the others looking pissed or disappointed but not arguing." I told her, before humming "So...What are ya gonna do when I birth your bastard then?" I asked with a smirk, letting her cock rub me as I joined her "Cause I wont be getting rid of them~" I told her poking her nose to make my point.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:49 pm

She chuckles and replies "Well I have the whole damn school as my witness so you better believe it." in a cocky tone. When you snuggle up to her, the big slab of meat between her legs thats angrily pointing upwards pokes the underside of your huge tits and rubs the suds of her lathering from just a second ago into the gentle groove that goose down the middle of your stomach. "Well then I'm just gonna have to fuck your ass even more than I usually will to not hurt them, huh?~" she coes stepping into you more, the head of her cock pushing your boobs apart as she looks down on you thanks to the head sized size difference between your bodies with a grin that proves that even usually will be a fear and yet also excitement inducing amount after you had your first experience with the principal just this morning.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:12 am

I Hummed "I had my first time ever with the principal...this morning, maybe? I don't know the day anymore, but don't most cocks, die for a day after they cum, why are you still hard? I heard other girls complain about small dicks or them cumming once and being finished?" I asked, before blinking again "And how do you plan to fit it in my ass, hell, I don't know how you fit it in my pussy." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:21 pm

She laughs at that "Well you are in for a treat~...Even among this school I'm quite the shower and usually need to drain my balls at least 6 times a day", leaning down to whisper the next part into your ear as she grinds her cock against your front "And I've only had 5 thus far today~"

"As for your ass" She says, digging her hands into a cheek each after roughly grabbing onto them with the word ass. She continues "I'll be sure to train it", digging deeper and pulling the apart until her fingertips reach the sensitive edges of your abused rosebud, circling it and hushing once again "...thouroughly", before the sticks one of them in. With increasing force the twists and turn ther finger deeper in there. "I'm gonna make you ask me to fuck your tight ass and then I'm gonna tease it some more until you beg~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:57 am

I looked down at her cock, and blinked "...So I'm just gonna guess my free time is now gonna involve me sitting with your cock balls deep in my pussy isn't it?" I stared, before snorting, "What, are you trying to make me addicted so I'll marry you, and become your loving breeding slut of a human wifey~?" I purred pressing my tits to her's, fuck it, might as well tease her back.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:10 am

"Definitely~" she purrs with a slow nod to your first question, but adds "Though we'll have to see how much you'll be the one on top." She most definitely was the dominant type as your memories of the inauguration ceremony tell you, but she leaves the door open "You could always try to convince me though~...as goes for the marrying part." She says sounding playfully challenging with the cherry on top of booping your nose like you did to her at the end.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:17 am

I leaned forward more trapping her cock between out tits, kissing the tip before kissing her playfully and cocking a brow "Oh~ What~ You don't like the thought of little Red Heads running around our home, with your ears, tail and cock~ Worried that one might steal me away when they get older and you can't...keep up anymore~?" I purred rubbing my body along her cock with a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:01 am

She bucks up an inch or so against your lips and though the sleeve of tits the two of you created when you lean down, the motion repeating now even that you kissed her lips instead. She accepta the kiss with a small smirk, her tungue coming out to play as well.

Your words require more drastic actions in her mind though and with practiced ease she had pushed her arms through the gap of your thighs, pushing them apart and taking more and more of your weight onto them until she has it all and picks you up all the way and pins you to the cold tile wall. Your upper legs are now pressed against it as well beside your body as your calves and feet dangle uselessly in front.

"Why would your ever do such a thing?~" she purrs pulling the length of her hard cock down against your clit as she crouches down, first her medial ring and then her crown giving it an intense bumb before the latter is pressed to your invitingly open slit in the position you're in. "...when you could always have the ohhh~ riginal~" she continues, the last word slurring into a satisfyed groan as she impales your wet cunt once again with a substantial amount of dick. Though you knew all to well that there was a whole lo more to come...in more than one sense.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 am

I blushed as I relized just how loose my pussy was now, I'd gone from Virgin to perfectly fit for this Tanuki's massive bitch breaker "Well~ I just wanna M~Make Sure~ Y~You can keep it up~ After all~ I~It's a Husband's job to make sure T~their wife's pussy stays their's~" I was unable to help but moan and mewl softly as she pushed her way into me, spreading me more and more "S~so why don't you be a good Hubby~ and show me just why I should choose the original, instead of a new and improved model when it comes out~" I purred into her ear, trying my best to act seductive, and not even hiding how much I was enjoying this anymore.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:30 am

She doesn't need any more encouragement than that, taking a decisive step forward, her hips supplying the last forcefull push to conquer your womb, once more fully hilting herself in you, the bulge in your belly prominent and up to your tits. "You mean like this?~" she asks in a hushed voice stirring your inside with a slow grinding motions before she adds. "No~ you're too much of a slut to be satisfyed by that. You need to be fucked!" Retrieving about a foot of cock as she says that to savagely thrust back in with the word fucked. If her objective were speed she would take the recoil and use is to lead into her next one, but she is out to pummel you hard, finishing each thrust fully before she begins to pull back for the next. Grunts of excertion echoing through the shower from her gritted teeth with each one on them.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:38 am

I was gasping and moaning, and grunting with every thrust, but, I had to tease and push her more, grinning I grabbed her head and brought it to my tits "Aw~ I~Is the baby tired~? Don't Worry You can Suck on m~mommy's tits and go to sleep~ it has to be a baby~ No real futa would give such weak thrusts~" I was enjoying this, but, I couldn't help but push, prod, poke and provoke, it was just too fun~ "A Real futa~ Would fuck me so good I'd have no choice but to fall in love~" I purred nibbling on her ear, before leaning down and giving her a bite on the collarbone, "Make me want to be your slutty breeder of a Mate~" I demanded, trying to see what she'd do.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:13 am

She sucks one of your nipples between her lips as you press her head down silently listening to your provocations as she keeps thrusting up and into you.

She halts in her tracks though as you dare to speak of 'a real futa' her teeth digging into the button she just sucked upon. Her breathing gets faster and her body tenses resulting in her pressing you hard against the wall, her large hands clamping painfully hard around you legs, as her rage boils up.

By now your feet were beside your head and you just felt her slab of hard futacock throbb to an even harder state, ready to carve out your insides and just in time as the owner plunges forward.

Before she had been thrusting up into you, but now she just pummeled you into the wall, providing no dampening to her hip rearranging lunges as she stares you into your eyes, searching for fear or remorse.

Due to her girth and the angle your clit gets pushed to the top of her shaft, her medial ring gliding over it in sinc with the flared crown ripping itself from the clutches of your cervix only for the reverse to happen in less than a second, rutting you like the worthless cumdump you are.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:30 am

((15))

While it kinda hurt, it also kinda felt good, like really good, in response I gave a wild smile and kissed her "That's better~ Save The Love Making for later~" I moaned out with a gasp and a laugh "And let's just rut for now~" even in my stuck and awkward placement I was shuddering and rolling my hips to meet her thrusts with a goofy grin.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:37 pm

Leaning forward she lets go with her hands and presses your legs to the wall with her shoulders instead, looking deep into your eyes as she snakes her free appandages downward, grabbing onto your ass and than suddenly hefting you from the wall like you weighed next to nothing as she transitions into a standing fuck. Broadening her stance a little in preparation she fucks your folded up body like a cheap toy for her pleasure smashing herself into you while her hand accelerate you into the other direktion with a force that is sure to leaves bruises in shape of her furry hands.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:41 pm

I was gasping, moaning, screaming, my tongue hanging out as my eyes rolled up, her cock forcing me to get off, but I didn't fight it, instead I was welcoming every bit of it with a fuck hungry smile, my fetish was animal bitches damn it and some rough play wasn't gonna scare me away, I wanted to enjoy~ it~ I kept up my cocky, cock hungry smile with wide eyes, even if they tended to roll around a bit as I was forced to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:37 am

You barely even noticed when she began walking as she carry fucked you until she let you fall backwards onto the corner of a bed, your wet skin sticking to the covers as she smoothly put quickly pulls her hands up the back of your legs, locking around the ankles beside your head and leaning down in the process so her tits smush against yours.

She doesn't waste a second though and the bed starts shaking and squeaking ominously as she rails you into the mattress with this mating press, the furious clapping of her furry hips against yours egging her on to keep going harder even though you thought there couldn't possibly be such a thing.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:50 am

I wrapped my arms tightly around her head, and pulled her in for a deep kiss, moaning and squealing as I came around her brutal fuck stick, I was, loving it way more than I thought I would, laughing into the kiss I broke it with a lewd grin "That's right~ Every Lewd Desire, every perverted thought, every little need to breed~ Force it into my body~ until you can't even imagine sex with someone else~ Until I'm your only Mate~ Hatefuck me~ Mistreat me~ Make me enjoy it even~ but never, ever turn those beautiful, needy, passionate eyes on someone else~" I moaned and purred, before biting her collar with a growl.

Most anthros took words and actions differently, or so I'd read, I wandered how far I could push her with this, mostly, because I think I was done talking as she zeroed in on my G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:56 am

As soon as your teeth get through the layer of fur and press into her skin underneath in a flash she let's go of your left ankle, wrapping her hand around your neck and angrily shoving your head down into the mattress as her grasp tightens enough for you to struggle breathing. You were definitely done talking.

A primal and predatory look in her eyes she growls deeply, biting down into your shoulder hard enough to break the skin in a couple places and laying into you with her whole weight, each descent hitting you like a freight train as she takes out her anger and need to breed on your body, which takes it, but with some side effects like the loss of control of your legs, the recently freed one twitching and locking up with each electric shock that goes up your spine from your g-spot getting massaged at high intensity and your once tight lips stretched out far enough for your clit to rub against the top of her searing shaft with the downward angle she has on you.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:22 pm

I could do anything but moan and howl, my freed leg was completely out of my control wrapping around her awkwardly as it spasmed, half out of control and half instinctive. My only higher thought was on breathing in enough air as she pummeled my pussy.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games