The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:16 pm

MC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Medb Gallagher
Appearance:https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6609049
Bio: Medb came from an Irish-American family, and grew up with a pretty okay life, though she did face some bullying by jealous girls it never really got to her, she always had an interest in Anthros and "Half-Breeds" as she heard other people call them as none lived in her town. Which was why she was eager to sign up for a fancy boarding school that was now open to all races, she wanted to see some, she was surprised that she actually got a full ride scholarship if she promised to stay until she graduated and she eagerly signed up, but when she got dropped off at the school she quickly realized almost everyone was looking at her, and when she looked around she saw she was the only student who was a human, and the only one without a cock hanging out of their skirt that she could see, she blushed, smiled and waved at a few she caught looking and quickly began following directions that had been mailed to her, unsure of where they were taking her but following them.

The distraction of finding out where to go gave you a good excuse to look down which normally worked in these kind of situations, though now this also led to you eying way too many massive cocks on display, ranging through most species kinds from canine tapered to eqine blunt and even some in numerousity as the occasional pair jumps into view.

Thankfully sooner than later you come to your destination in front of the principal's office. There's a foxy anthro secretary in front behind her own desk with what must be a lot of organisational work concerning the first day of the year. She both grins at you in a slightly provaocative manner but cocks her head in a way that suggests you should just knock on the principals door.

After you do a warm voice beckons you in and as you open the door she stands up from behind her ornate table, her tight black dress long enough to forgo the dangling cock phenomena but definitly not wide enough to hide a thick bulge. "And you must be Miss Gallagher. Please~ Take a seat." She says, pointing towards a chair across from her.
Tes

Re: The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 pm

I nodded "Yes Mam, please, just call me Medb" I Introduced myself nervously with a smile as I moved over and Sat Down in the chair she had pointed at, looking around with some interest at everything around me. "It's Nice to meet you mam! Though, I'm a bit nervous being in the principal's office the first day of school." I joked with a nervous laugh, "I'm Eager to Join!" I told her smiling past my nervousness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm

She smiles as you joke about the situation and begins to walk around her desk starting to explain. "Well...Medb. As you may have gotten a suspicioun of by now. You are actually our first and only fully human student...Which we are very excited of by the way... "

By now she hast gotten to your left side and gently places her hand on your shoulder, your eyes strongly drawn to her crotch that is now so close to you and on eye level. You could swear you could smell it's musk though tha could also just be the warmth that's coming from her. "...I just wanted to personally ensure that you'll get a good introduction to... how should we say? avoid misunderstandings~" Her grip feels strong and commanding and yet kind of soothing.

"As you may know, apart from our anatomical differences, most if not all of our students...and faculty members...have a for humans abnormaly high sex drive. Thus, out of pure necessity, our rules on public indecency and such are much looser..."

"Do you understand what I'm talking about?" she asks, feeling you getting tense in your shoulder and noticing you blushing even more.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:02 pm

I Blushed, was, oh, Blushing darker than before I nodded "Yes, I, Believe I do?" I said softly "Though, um, What happens if I get pregnant?" I asked my eyes trying to lock onto her face but kept returning to her bulge that that right next to my face, I couldn't even help myself but to sniff in the musky scent though I was trying to make it obvious "I mean, I don't want to get in trouble with the school if I end up, getting a girlfriend or something." I told her as she held my shoulder.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:17 pm

"Hm~ Of coure we are very accomodating with contraceptives here." She says with a smile, walking behind you and grabbing both your shoulders, her thumbs drawing circles on your skin." Condoms in every size are available in each toilet and you can get most other forms at our nursery." She continues, both pulling you further back against the chain and stepping closer in, which presses the root of her bulge against you, it pulses gently and you could feel the thickest vein throb like a lightnings path along your upper spine. " Would you be interested to pay them a visit later?" she asks, leaning to the side and looking down towards you with a bright smile.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:21 pm

I Blinked up at her for a few seconds, the feeling of her bulge throbbing against me had be saying the first thing that came to mind "What if I wanted to keep the baby? Would I get in trouble then?" then I blushed darker "I~I mean, even though I'm a virgin, I, um, kinda, never liked the thought of getting rid of the baby, so, like, what if the condom breaks or the day after pill or whatever fails and I get pregnant anyways, would I get in trouble for keeping the baby?" I asked looking away and blushing brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:37 pm

"No of course not... At least not from us. As long as you want that we are here to support whatever you wish to do with your partner~ We also have a great counselor with whom you can talk about whatever you want concerning those regards or others." She explains calmly, her hands beginning to wander back and forth, her fingertips gaining ground towards your bust.

As If this hadn't already felt more personal than any other talk you had with a school official in your life she digs deeper. "...You're a virgin you say? That's nothing to be ashamed of~...Though that does make me wonder why such a stunning girl as you hasn't found the fitting opportunity and right person or if you simply wanted to keep it that way for some reason."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 pm

I Blushed and Coughed "W~Well, Erm, For Guys, I kinda need the guy to, be well, impressive? I guess? Like I'm not attracted at all to average guys I need a badass if it's a male to feel anything. For Girls well, none were interested in me, most were jealous of me either because well..." I motioned at my body with a shrug "Or because their boyfriend's eyes kept wandering over to me. Even though I'm way more attracted to girls none in my home town were interested." with the massage I was honestly relaxed almost totally by now in front of her, I didn't even realize what her hands were doing "As for Futa? Our Town had none, we didn't have anything besides human Guys and Gals." I shrugged and leaned back, enjoying her massage.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:30 pm

"Well that sounds rather disappointing." She responds chuckling as you describe habing a body like yours as a problem. " But at least you seem to know what you are working with~"

Smirking she adds. "And I would certainly like working with it~", taking your relaxation as a sort of invitation to go further, her hands pushing lower and cupping your tits, massaging them with practiced ease. Her leaning over you and her ever increasing hardness also results in her dick now pressing more into the side of your head than you back. "Am I impressive enough for you?~" she coes seductively.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 pm

((Nat1))

I hummed the scent and relaxation had filled my head to the point that I had to moan as she teased my tits, and I found myself nuzzling the hard cock in a daze "Hmm~ Futa are sexy~ Though~ I always had really kinky fantasies about futa~" I admitted with an embarrassed giggle "Like getting drugged and impregnated, or like tied up and claimed or left in a bathroom with my pussy stuck to a glory hole or something, all my kinkiest fantasies are about futa." I admitted with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:25 pm

"Hmmm, I think you deserve to quench some of those fantasies~" She whispers, letting go of your tits with one last brush to step in front of you. Leaning against her table she makes a show of pulling her dress up, crumpling it at her waist as fist her blunt head comes out unterneath the strained cloth and than more and more shaft along with her black stockings. Then as the hem goes over the clasps of her fitting gartner belt, her cock stands up straight towards your face, inches from your nose. "I presume you haven't sucked a cock before?~" she asks,grinning wide as her attention grabbing slab makes you go nearly crosseyed to look at it.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:32 pm

I Shook my head stunned "I haven't, Seen one before, in real life." I told her sniffing at the cock with interest, unable to help it, my eyes rolling up a bit as her musk felt like it was overpowering my brain, I was only able to stare at it, utterly fascinated and unable to look away, my eyes were locked on it and only it.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm

She chuckled at your reaction, musing. "I think you'll do alright." After giving a another brief moment to gawk at it she suggests "Why don't you try touching it? Or better yet taste it?~" , her cock throbbing once, a bead on pre having formed at the tip when it comes back down from its ascending motion. Above you could see her biting her lip if your eyes weren't glued to something else.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:45 pm

I Blushed as my hands came up, feeling up her shaft and balls as I stared at her tip "My Fist kiss is with a cock that smells like it hasn't been washed." I muttered in shock before I kissed her cock tip, my tongue lapping at her cum slit.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:55 pm

One of your hands bare makes it around half her shaft and you feel its heft as you struggle to hold it. As you mutter, she injects "What was that?" with a raised brow and some sternness in her voice, obviously playing it up a bit but being incredibly sexy as she takes control, probably keeping it if you wouldn't try really hard otherwise. "Come here" She exclaims putting one of her hands on your scalp and pushing your mouth onto her cock. "Let's see if that big mouth of yours can't be shut~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 pm

I Shuddered and moaned, as she pushed my head down her shaft my tongue tasting all the way down, even as my throat bulged and my mouth felt like it was stretched to it's limit I felt like I was going to pass out as her scent filled my mind, even with all that I didn't gag, instead I found myself swallowing around her massive shaft even as her balls touched my chin I didn't gag, completely unknown to me, I had no gag reflex.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:38 pm

She groans from the sensation of hilting herself in your throat, your hands pushed down and now planted on either side of her pole flatened by your cheeks. "Mpfff~. It seems like your body isn't just nice to look at but also quite talanted" , adding her other hand to grab into your fiery hair on both sides and smoothly pushing you off until only the head remains in your mouth to give you a chance to breath through your nose. Waiting for you to catch onto that before she pushes you back down and makes you forcebly bob up and down the lower half.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:47 pm

It took me a few stunned seconds to breath and figure out what to do, but as she calmly, Almost casually began to fuck my face, her balls slapping into my chin I found myself in a daze as her scent and her calm commanding movements had me spacing out more and more until the only thing registering to me was the feeling of her cock sliding over my tongue again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm

More and more of your drool collected at her base and made her swollen sack smack wetly against your chin, small strings of slobber starting to form between them on her outstrokes. Again after you begin to notice that you are running low on oxygen she pulls your almost off, angling your head to thrust into the inside of your cheek, lewdly pushing it out as her palm presses down on the other side. But soon she went back to fucking your face and with your tungue presses flat against the underside you could feel her cumvein expand and pulse as she drew closer to her orgasm, though with the size of her nuts you were almost certain that would only be the first.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 pm

As I felt her tense up I found myself almost instinctively clinging to her, swallowing around her, wanting her to cum deep in my throat, my eyes rolling up, me running out of oxygen that didn't matter I only wanted her cum even if I passed out, I wanted to be able to say that I made her cum! Not just that she used me to cum.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games