Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am

For a moment, nothing happened. Then a new line came up. Command Input Line- Egg her own, get her to fuck you harder, rougher, faster! Something about this line made it seem harder to resist, and you got the impression this was likely arousing and amusing to whoever was doing it.

(To beat is 14)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm

((nat1))

I shuddered and my head shot up, looking behind me "You Call that Fucking~?" I mocked her "Come on~ Slap me~ Pull my Hair~ stop acting so damn passive, Rape me, I'm not a weak little bitch~ So hurry up and force me to be your bitch damn it~ Are you even in me yet~? My Ass and tits aren't even Jiggling~ Come on Bruise me, Abuse me~ Shove your arm in my cunt and jack off inside me, do something interesting for god's sake you're being so fucking boring~" I Taunted her "Damn with how shitty you are I'm gonna go inside after and find the biggest dicked, nastiest cock having, ugliest futa in the whole place and let her drug me and knock up my pussy with her filthy unwashed and kiss all over my body with her fake ass lips and whatever else she wants to do to me~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:31 am

In the next instance, you were tasting dirt and dust as she slammed your head into the ground and started going at you like a literal jackhammer. She slapped your ass so hard that it hurt as she growled and grunted, using her teeth to help tug at your hair as she mauled a breast. Now she really was going at you like a literal beast!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:38 am

((Nat1))

Even if I wanted to stop at this point, even if I was feeling light headed from lack of air I felt myself continue mocking her as she fucked me into the ground, to the point that the taunts themselves, and the idea of going in to find some nasty bimbo or whore of a futa to drug and rape me was solidfying in my head as an actual plan on what to do, so much so that I took what she did to me almost without feeling or thinking about it, my body and mind both being run by the command at the moment, and the idea of really giving myself to some ugly or old bitch just to mock her dicking skills.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 am

The next bit of time is a blur for you... both in time and pleasure. What you do know is eventually, a command pops up Command Line Input: Refocus, and check out the situation you're in~ Said situation, as it quickly turns out, is having an ugly chubby futa fucking your throat, while two other futa or shemale rail away at your lower holes while one of them holds a leash and is tugging at you every so often. The base of your spine also feels tingly...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:07 am

I Shuddered and Came hard my eyes going crossed as heavy balls slapped my chin and her massive bush covered my eyes with every thrust, I tried to focus, the command helping me as I looked down, following my leash to the rather ugly bimbo of a futa or shemale, whichever that was railing my pussy, which I also realized was gaping wide with cum foaming out of it with every thrust...I should have been disgusted, but it felt so good I found myself cumming again, my holes, all three felt sensitive, wait, was that needle marks on my thighs~? God This felt so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

#FF00BF color code for commands

Message: They are indeed hehe~ A number of aphrodisiacs to really make ya have fun and feel good~ Was the reply you got as they kept using you, fucking you wildly and pushing you over the edge again and again. Just how long had you been like this?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:35 am

I Couldn't fight as I came, again and again, and again, and Again, I came more times than I could count, my holes felt so abused, like they would never get tight again, I heard the three of them talking, the, one in my cunt was my "Owner" the other two seemed to be a tattoo/piercing artist and some back Alley Chop Doc/Drug dealer from the sounds of it, but well, with my brain fading in and out of a pleasured haze and blacking out I wasn't sure what they were even talking about, when I finally passed out all I could do was moan in bliss as my sore and sensitive holes were forced to cum again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 am

When you wake up once again, you are in a rather sultry bedroom of some kind, and you have someone's dick stuffed up your ass. A quick look behind you reveals that its none other than the futa lady who owns the brothel/strip club, and that you seem to have something stuck around your neck. A message log briefly plays, informing you that it seems in a fuck drunk haze you said yes to becoming the owners sex slave fuck pet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:32 am

((D100=Nat1))

I looked at the woman behind me, unable to think of her as anything but my Owner, she wasn't even the head boss of the gang, she just ran this shitty bar and brothel and basically paid a tax to the gang for protection, she was also a pretty well known cunt and utter slime ball, my software was rebooting and I was reading the "Change Log" of what had happened as I looked for what changed on my body, while the log would tell me any hardware or software updates.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:49 am

Physical changes- you now bear a tramp stamp of your owner, showing that you are one of her fucksluts. You've been given an injection that increases your hip and bust size by one. Your nipples and clit have also gained sexy piercings. Mental Changes- You now view yourself as a Synthetic Sex Doll for at least 24 hours, and will do whatever is asked of you by your owner or others when it comes to sexual acts. The log informed you cheerfully, your owner humming in her sleep as she licked at your neck and stirred your ass up a bit as she hugged you tighter to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:53 am

I Shuddered and moaned softly, unable to help it, I was tired and sore but, after all the rough sexy fun~ I was super sensitive, I had cum so much that I still felt tired from it, but I was happy to lay where I was, in my owner's arms.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:26 am

Your owner started to stir then, and you had a new command line come into your head. Command Line Input: Heheh, tiredness, fatigue, set to 0. Ready for more naughty sexy fun like a good Synthetic Sex Doll~ Instantly you felt your body trying to comply... the only question was, would your mind comply?

(to beat 11)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:36 am

((Nat1))

I Blinked and Smiled, That's Right I was a Synthetic Sex Doll, I wasn't a Person So tiredness could be turned off, humming when my Owner~ Let Go I pulled myself off of her cock and crawled down Licking her cock, balls and pubes clean of cum like a good fucktoy~ I even leaned down and lickedboth her holes, loving the taste of both as I cleaned who knows who's cum out of them~ I found myself lovingly licking her ass and drinking every drop of cum I could out of it before sitting up "Owner~ Do you have any orders~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:14 am

(roll three will rolls. Need to get 11 or higher to pass)

Your owner moaned, waking up as she smiled and smirked as she watched you work. As soon as you were finished, she grinned as her cock twitched and she purred "But of course my pet~ Ride me~ I'm eager to fill you again, but I'm not entirely awake yet. So ride me like the good, slutty toy you are so you can get filled with my cream~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:29 am

((2,2,3=7))

I smiled and crawled into her lap, I was her Sex Pet I aimed her hard, throbbing cock at my now worn and used pussy I was a Sex Toy, not a Person I moaned like a wanton whore as I sunk to the base of her massive throbbing cock, I only existed to get filled with cum~ moaning happily I bounced eagerly on her lap, my now bigger tits and ass jiggling and bouncing with me as I fucked my womb with her cock "I Love you~" I sung, not sure if I was talking to her, her cock, or something else, All that mattered was bing filled with her cum~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:53 am

Somewhere else, the hacker's eyes went wide as she saw the status of your mind. She stared at it for a long moment, then grinned as she started getting to work. It didn't take long for her to get finished, but when she did... you felt it wash over you...

You were nothing but a toy. A Synthetic Sex Toy that your owner had purchased and let be used by her patrons. The only memories you had were of being created and then delivered to your owner. And of course, your programming... you were designed to be perfect at sex, to do whatever anyone wanted from you for their pleasure. And pleasing others... servicing them... that, and getting filled with cum and drinking pussy juices were the ultimate highs and drug for you. They were what you lived for. For your purpose was to service others.

You were nothing but a Sex Toy. And that was all you wanted to do.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

End post for Ann, you can write a reply of your own of how she thinks of it

======================================================================================

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Cadence "Candi" Hatsumitchi
Appearance: Image
Bio:A Rich Girl From the Upper Parts of Town, her friends convinced her to head down to the slums for her latest birthday and stay there for a weak or so, just learning and having fun in the slum life, she got drunk, and got her first bit of Cyberware, a Pair of fully funtional and realistic looking Bunny ears that let her go onto the net, which she could read with her eyes, that she also replaced, being drunk she didn't realize that they didn't have antivirus on them, when she next woke up it was in a bathroom somewhere with a massive hangover and no clothes, what the hell was going on? Where was she?

Waking up in a bathroom was bad enough. Waking up in one with no clothes was even worse. But a moment later, something else made it an absolutely atrocious thing for you to be experiencing. You see a flap on the stall to your right slide open... and a large, dirty looking horse cock slipped on through.

Command Line Input- Smile, do some sweet dirty talk to the sexy cock, and start sucking it like a good whore~ suddenly appeared in your mind, and in your current state, you had little ability to stop your body from starting to move towards it and follow the commands.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:03 pm

I was hung over, Disgusted at my surroundings, and confused, when the flap opened I looked at it only to stare affronted at the massive, smelly horse dick, and, was, was it covered in cheese for some reason?! Who Dared to point that filthy thing at her, I was about to yell even through my headache, only to see the flash of pink and find myself smiling lovingly at the filthy cheese and hair covered cock being offered to me "I'm not worthy of such a beautiful cock~ but if you're going to offer it, it's fine if this upper city girl gobbles it down right~" I asked sweetly and lovingly as I began to kiss and suck on the flared cock sucking down the dick cheese and pubes off it and out of it's cum hole as I ate the filth down wanting to gag as I swallowed more, some of the dick cheese and hair getting on my face or falling onto my tits, I'd never felt so offended or confused in my life.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Command Line Input- Don't hate the dick cheese~ try and have a more open mind sexy bunny~ popped into your vision as well as you started worshipping it, the sound of a girl on the other side moaning surprising you a bit even as you found the pre to taste... not bad was what came to mind at the moment as it twitched happily at your services.

(roll-8 to beat)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:23 pm

((Nat1))

I Found myself scooping up the stinky dick cheese, rubbing it on my face, tits, even into my pussy as I enjoyed it "I love you~ This beautiful cock, I love every inch of it~" I chewed her dick cheese loudly, enjoying the taste "Such a Beautiful cock~ I'd marry it if I could~ A Pampered Rich slut like me's totally unworthy of it~ Thank you for letting me chew on your dick cheese, thank you for letting me rub it into my face, tits and pussy~" I moaned before swallowing her cock head fully this time, my tongue probing her cum slit and scooping out dick cheese for me to enjoy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games