Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:37 am

Message: Hm, I didn't try hard enough I guess... Command Line Input: Horniness increased by 125% Instantly you found yourself gripping the counter, a moan coming out and both girls giving you a look as your pussy throbbed and begged for attention, while naugthy images played through your mind...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:58 am

((Nat1, Nat1, Nat1))

I blushed and kept my head down, trying to keep my breathing calm and my body from heating up anymore, and keep my fucking mouth shut! I ended up leaving my drink next to me for a couple minutes before I sat up, gulped it down without even caring that it was fizzing, and headed to the bathroom to try and splash some water on my face and calm down, wondering what the hell was going on, I decided to sit down on one as I tried to calm down only to soon find my vision getting blurry and then I blacked out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:57 am

Command Line Input- Resistance to males lowered by 50%... ERROR... Resistance to males lowered by 40%... ERROR. Resistance to Males lowered by 25%... Resistance Altered. Libido Raising... Success, Libido at 135% of average strength. Kinks added... Exhibitionism, BDSM, body writing... complete. Begin 1 hour work as Glory Hole Slut~

When you come back around, you are crouched on a toiler, a cock fucking your pussy through a glory hole and a throbbing dragon cock pushing in and out of your throat again and again. Your body felt the slightest bit different around your ass, breast, and belly, and your mind was swimming with pleasure.
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:43 pm

I Shuddered at all the new sensations my drunk brain stalling and fumbling to catch up to my new situation as I was fucked from both sides, the pleasure was pretty intense and it felt really good...though I was a bit annoyed I wasn't getting fucked by a girl.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Message: Actually, I have no clue whose on the other side. Could be a futa, could be a shemale, could be a girl having some fun with one of those rent-a-cock mods~ Played through your vision as the cocks fucking you kept hammering away, the sounds of your own moans, the lewd sounds, and the walls making it hard to tell who was what from the grunts you heard coming through both holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:36 am

I Shuddered and moaned Enjoying the cocks, and thoughts of girls and shemales and futa filling my head, even as my body tried to deal with it's increased horniness by getting off on the one slamming into my cunt again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:53 am

You came soon, and following it that cock also started filling you. However, nearly as soon as it finished and it pulled out, a new cock that was even longer replaced it, slamming into you and spreading the insides of your folds very nicely as the one in your throat started twitching more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:00 am

I Squeaked in shock as a new cock filled my cum drooling pussy wondering how long I'd been in here, and how long until I would even get time to leave, but enjoying the fucking to much to be bothered by that to much in turn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 am

You saw out of the corner of your eye a digital clock, listing a time that was ticking down. Seemed you had... forty-seven minutes left in this glory hole, during which time complete strangers of any kind could be fucking you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:55 am

I blushed thinking about all the girls, shemales and Futa I could be fucked by in that time and got even wetter as I sucked on the cock in front of me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:21 pm

The next twenty minutes or so go like this, with you having your mouth and pussy, or your ass, getting fucked by some random strangers dick. Only when you had twenty-seven minutes left did you get a bit of a break. Only for you to feel a very long, thick pole slide into the slot and hot dog between your ass cheeks. This thing felt like it was a combination of several kinds of dick, and something told you it was going to be picking one of your holes soon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:40 pm

I Squeaked and looked back to figure out what in the hell I was actually feeling on my ass cause it felt fucking weird and fucking massive.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games