Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Unfortunately, as soon as you went to the door, it opened on its on, and your daughter was there. She was wearing her college uniform, but more importantly, had a sixteen inch long double ended dildo in her hand. She was blushing, but smiled as she said, "H~Hey Mom, I~I'm here to help!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:21 pm

((2))

I blinked "Well, I was going to go bar hopping for some dick." I admitted to her, "But, where did you get that, do you have a girlfriend? Is she coming over too?" I asked even as I started fingering my sensitive pussy again right in front of my daughter, with the door wide open.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Message: hehe... such a slut... doing such a naughty thing in front of your daughter~ why not just grab her and start raping her mouth with your tongue~ popped into your vision as your daughter blushed a bit and said, "Well uh, I do have a girlfriend, but she's at work right now, and uh, technically she's a shemale. Anyways, she got me this for when I'm horny and she's busy, but I figured we could have some fun with it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:35 pm

((19))

I stopped my teasing of my cunt at the odd thought "Honey, Does she know you're here? Doing this, I don't have a problem doing things with you, her or both but I don't want to cause you two to break up or something." I said worriedly, before giggling "Tell you what honey, go home, talk to your girlfriend later, we can all meet up and if me and her like each other we could give her a mother daughter threesome." I told her instead, giving her a loving kiss.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:51 pm

(4)

As it turned out, when you gave her a loving kiss, it was she who pressed into you more, the hand with the dildo wrapping around your head and deepening the exchange of spit while her other hand firmly slapped your ass and then started groping it as she molded her body to yours. When she broke the kiss, she shook her head.

"Laura will be fine... b~besides, you sent me that stuff and reminded me of the teenage crush and hots I had for you Mom... s~so we're doing this tonight~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:59 pm

((2))

I Shuddered "A~Alright Melody." I stuttered looking down submissively, I'd, never had anyone be so aggressive with me before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Closing the door behind you, she blushed and pulled you towards the couch, then started stripping a bit as she said, "A~All the guys and girls at school always talked about sexy you looked... and you are sexy... so damn sexy... f~fuck I always fingered myself to the thought of you screwing me when I showered..." She said, pressing into you again and rubbing her breasts to yours as she locked lips again, one leg rubbing against your groin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:28 pm

I Blushed at that and kissing her back enjoying the feeling of her on top of me "Oh, I'm just an old lady, I'm not sexy, I mean, I was going to bar Crawl to find someone drunk enough to do stuff with me." I murmured, blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:45 pm

Message: Hey lady, you're a Milf~ no disparaging yourself. If I wasn't on the other side of the planet, I'd come and fuck you silly with this futa cock of mine~ flashed across your vision while Melody smacked your breasts and pressed her knee to your clit.

"You are sexy, a milf, and someone I've wanted to do this to for so long!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:47 pm

I blinked "Well, I mean, You're the first person who's ever done that, even your father was only aggressive cause he got drunk, and he ran away in the morning, what else am I suppose to think besides the fact I'm an old lady?" I asked, both the odd message and my daughter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:19 pm

"That just shows dad was a useless drunk, not that you aren't sexy as hell mama~" Melody said with a smile as she pulled your top up and leaned down to start suckling one of your nipples, fingers digging into your chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:14 pm

I Blushed and squeaked, before letting out a soft moan, and then a giggle "I~If you're trying to get some of mommy's milk I'll need to start making you a little sibling first honey~" I tried teasing her a bit as I laid under her on the couch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:55 pm

Message- F~Fuuuuckkk you're making me want to make you get either lactation mods or get knocked up! Your daughter in the meantime just blushed and giggled, suckling a bit more on your nipples before pulling back and hiking her own skirt up, revealing she wasn't wearing panties. She presented an end of the dildo to you as she said, "Wanna help me lube it up Mom?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

#FF00BF color code for command lines and messages
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:58 pm

((6))

This was my last chance to back out, and I was still confused by the pink text I could but I found myself opening my mouth and clumsily licking and sucking on the dildo she offered me, I'd teased her with a video, the least I could do was take responsibility to try and make her feel good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 am

Smiling as she watched you lick at it, she soon pulled it back to lick it over some herself. Then she pushed her end of the toy into her depths, and lined up to shove on into you as she moaned excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 am

I let out a squeak, followed by a rather long drawn out moan, my pussy, sensitive from my own teasing, mixed with the fact that I hadn't been spread like this in years, meant that I was blinking at just how full I felt, feeling dumbfounded.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Your daughter kept pushing til both your womanhood and hers were pressed up against each other. She shuddered and shivered, then started to rock her hips back and forth as she asked, "H~Hows it feel M~Mama?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 am

I Blushed "AH~ah~? I~It's good, B~Bigger than your Father." I murmured blinking and letting out soft submissive moans as I felt our clits touch and our juices mix together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:35 am

"Oooh, good~ I like that~" Melody purred, pressing herself to you and starting to thrust more vigorously as her nipples rubbed against your own, a smile on her face as her eyes grew hazier with lust and excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:39 am

I Squeaked and Blushed "A~Ah~" I let out another moan unable to hold it in, I hadn't been touched like a woman in years~ "H~He'd already Came and passed out by this point too~" I moaned out "H~He promised to fuck me to sleep...then he pushed in came, and just laid on top of me," I licked my lips and looked up at her "Maybe you can keep his promise instead~?" I moaned my question into her ear.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games