Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:13 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Ann-Marie Beauregard "Ann"
Appearance: Image
Bio: A Girl from the Rundown side of the City, she didn't really have an actual "Home" of her own growing up, she kinda just popped a squat where she could and when she could. Though now Older she's actually got a job, and a nice little apartment of her own, her job is running stuff for the gangs in the local area, Using parkour to avoid cops as needed.

Recently She saved up enough to her own Cybers, and decided on Accessed port, And a Major Eye upgrade, color, detail, everything got a major upgrade, plus she could change their shape or color at will. One night though she accidently left herself plugged in while falling asleep at her desk after an all day run...And when she woke up

... you had three commands situated into your mind through your access port. You were to start doing a public stream, strip at least partially, and start masturbating with your biggest toys you had available. And if you didn't have any, your fingers, or improvise. And while you knew you'd never do something like that... your arm was already moving to your computer to open up an app that'd let you start streaming to whoeever wanted to watch asap.

What the heck!?
Kuragari

Re: Command Run Input Approve Initiate {EAENIDU}

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:22 am

I opened the App, and started the Stream, "Hey Everyone, I'm gonna be masturbating for you guys today, I've never stuck anything but my fingers in me before~ But today you get to Watch me shove this empty 40 Oz. Vodka bottle up my pussy!" I told the stream grinning as I pulled my pants down and freed my tits, before casually slammed the Vodka bottle into my pussy deep and hard, making sure to show off as well as my blue heart shaped pubes, Even moving so the camera could see through the clear bottle into my pussy as I spread it, I couldn't stop even as I wondered what the hell was going on, my connection still open as I worked myself over with the bottle, the only reason I wasn't bleeding was because I had already torn my hymen with a bad jump that forced me to do the splits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:32 am

You were already wracking up views quite quickly... and what was even more embarrassing was that you recognized a few usernames here and there! Well, that and you were doing this and couldn't control it at all! Still, plenty of folks seemed to be liking what you were doing a great deal. Some were even asking for more. However, for the moment, the command was simply to masturbate on this public stream.

Uhm... when were you supposed to stop? Were you supposed to stop?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:36 am

I wanted to close it down and hide away blushing, but all I could do was show off as I fucked myself with a Vodka bottle, it was embarrassing, humilating, but all I could do as more and more people logged on to watch me show off what my pussy could take and what it looked like.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:47 am

Suddenly, as you reached over 10k viewers (Dear lord, was all of the city watching!?) you felt your head buzzing just a bit, and in your enhanced vision thing words came up. New Command input- Send your address to three of the viewers whose IP is nearby, invite them to come join the fun. Your hand started to move... were you really going to do this!?

(To resist, roll a 1d20. To beat *rolls* 13)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

command color code #FF00BF
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:57 am

((3))

I giggled "Okay~ Soo~ let's see here, Three of you are going to get a PM with my address, when you get here~ Well You get to have fun with me on Stream, and the Winners are~ "420BlazeMyVagick", "Pu$$yWatch69" and "CyberDick666" You three are the Lucky people nearby enough that you can come and join me~ Bring and do whatever you want~" I purred as I sent my address to those three, since they were close.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:29 pm

The stream cheered, your audience quadrupled within a minute and a half... and "Cyberdick666" was the first to arrive. a Pink haired girl with bright green eyes, and she was quick to pull out a cybernetic dick implant that replaced her clit and was already hard as heck. She turned your head and slammed it down your throat, moaning happily as she started fucking your face. New Parameter Input- Enjoy the fun yourself~ quickly popped up as you kept fucking yourself with the vodka bottle and was getting facefucked on livestream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:33 pm

By now my pussy had been soaking wet and the bottle was getting harder to hold as I jammed it in and out out my stretched, formerly virgin pussy, while miss Cyberdick slammed herself into my throat over and over, all I could do was suck it as I found myself enjoying the feeling of being watched and controlled, it just suddenly felt better~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:01 pm

It wasn't a command, but the line Good Girl~ quickly flowed into your mind as the girl raped your face. The next person to arrive was a girl, a rather normal seeming one. Then she pulled a surprise out and pulled a cock from her pussy and tore the bottle out to slam on into you, making sure to move you so the stream could keep going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:09 pm

I let out a lewd moan as the two dick girls double teamed me live for however many people were now watching I tried to send anger or annoyance at the mocking words, but my implant was forcing me to feel more and more pleasure as I was fucked in front of so many people.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:14 pm

The last person to show up was one who was going to triple that pleasure. It was a cunt boy who came in, and hooked himself up to your cybernetics. You see some lines coming up that said preparing to share pleasure sensations and after it was synched, he started tugging at his nipples and fingering his clit, but you were able to feel it too, and since he could feel your pleasure, you could also feel echoes of your own pleasure coming back through as well!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:17 pm

I Shuddered, as he hooked in, and my Cybernetics just opened for him, letting him mess around like he wanted, to do whatever he wanted to me, to him it probably looked like I was some wanton Cyber-Slut with how open I was, giving him so much control over what little I had, Though Soon I was moaning and cumming with every single thrust from either Side, my virgin mind overtaken with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:26 pm

Command Input- Cum. Cum harder than you've ever cum before... pose for the camera... And then tell them all you're going to start doing this weekly~ The command came with a countdown timer as you felt the others getting closer and closer to the edge. 10... 9... 7... 5... 2... 1...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:31 pm

I let out a scream of pleasure, I hadn't cum that much before, only playing with myself every now and then, but this was so strong that my eyes actually turned off and had to reboot as the two dick girls filled me, I posed and showed off my gaping pussy now leaking it's own and the dick girl's juices "Thanks for Tuning in everyone, I'm gonna start this as a weekly thing! So please cum~ and View me later~" I moaned to the Camera, shaking and shuddering from the after effects of my orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Thankfully, the stream seemed to end after that. The two dick girls left, though the cuntboy, who had blue hair like you but vibrant red eyes, blushed as he pulled a double ended cyberdildo out of their bag.

"W~Wanna h~have some more fun ParkourAnn34?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:43 pm

I blinked "Maybe we can meet up some other time, I kinda gotta get ready for work, but uh, we could meet up again in the future?" I offered, unsure and confused, not actually being used to asked for sex. "If I didn't have an Important client today I would have loved to, But uh, I got some work to do for Maggie and I don't want her pissed at me." One of the bigger gangs in the area was the Jinx and Maggie was their boss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:51 pm

"J~Just a quickie?" He asked, seeming to not being used to having a chance to do something like this with someone. However, you could tell if you said no he'd accept it, but he was quick to get your email and your phone number so he could call again to inquire in the future.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:57 pm

I snorted "Sorry hun, But it's Maggie I'm not gonna risk her getting pissed at me." I told him as I got his info and quickly dressed and grabbed a bite as he left, trying to figure out what those weird commands and stuff I had seen were as I set out to quickly pick up the package and run it to Maggie's Club, Called the "Prowling Cougar" it was a club that was considered dangerous as that was part of it's draw, the Jinx working the place didn't help anyone unless bribed, which if someone bribed more than you or someone higher on the foodchain than you meant you could be drugged and knocked up in the alleyways within minutes of your first drink.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Things were going fine at first. You grabbed the package, and were halfway there... but then, a new command came up. Command Input- Whore yourself out in the alley below for 1 hour An hour?! Was this for real? You'd be WAAAAY late if you did that! You had to resist it... right?

(You got lucky lol, maybe. Roll to beat is 3)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:23 pm

((12))

I Shuddered, felt like I should and Shook my head directing a thought at the words "NO, NOT ONLY NO, BUT HELL NO! I'M NOT PISSING OFF FUCKING MAGGIE!" I thought angrily as I began to double time it to the Prowling Cougar before I got another command that I couldn't resist.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games