Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:28 am

Thankfully, it only took another minute to push him over the edge, whereupon he came and coated your throat and mouth in quite the hefty amount of jizz. Almost as much as Nasha in fact.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:18 pm

I Gulped it down without any problem whatsoever, after Nasha it just seemed easy, even natural to swallow the cum down entirely, and popping off with a rather lewd sound "Thanks for the Snack Darlin~" I purred with a wink, "Are ya buyin' anything else or do ya just want me to mosy on off?" I asked with a smile, even as I found myself thinking about Nasha's dick and cum and how it was better than his.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:32 am

He grunted, smirking as he put some more down on the table. The amount seemed to be for a fuck, and one down here at that. "Against the table." he growled, his cock still hard and rearing to go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:40 am

((15))

I Swiped the money "Sure thang Stud, don't worry I've taken the boss lady, I can take whatever you dish out hun~" I purred, putting on my best "Sex Voice" for him, as I moved into position, though I was surprised how eager he was, I thought guys had a rest time or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:55 am

He slams into you with the same force Nasha did, and presses you firmly against the table as his other hand begins to smack or grope at your ass as he drives into you again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:09 am

To my embarrassment, I actually found myself enjoying the feeling of cock, something, I honest never imagined, doubly so to do in public, but I found myself moaning and meeting his thrusts, though, it was almost like I was craving more cum than anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 am

Nasha smirked from behind the counter as she watched, as did a few others, though most seemed to be intent on their own fun. This man in the meantime seemed to be into rough fucking because he wasn't taking it easy on you at all as he pounded away at your fuckhole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:36 am

((8))

I let him slam into me, meeting his thrusts and tightening up, I was craving cum, more and more and more, so I didn't care that people were watching, maybe if I put on a good show Nasha would reward me with her cum?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 am

Your need for cum driving your body crazy at the time, and the way your cunt is milking him, it only takes two minutes before he grunts and groans, slamming home and filling you with white hot spunk. While its not as good feeling as Nasha's cum would be, it still is plenty to push you over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 am

((2))

I came Eagerly around him and milk him with a happy grin, shuddering and shaking in pleasure, but...It wasn't the same, when he finished, I brought the money to Nasha, but I found myself drooling as I stared down towards her crotch "H~Hmm~ M~Miss Nasha, W~When can I have your cum~" I found myself stuttering out as I handed over the Cash.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:45 am

Nasha laughed as you handed over all the cash, smirking as she saw you staring hungrily at her cock. She waved it this way and that as she asked, "Want to drink it down, or take it in your womb ya slut?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:48 am

I thought about the choice as I stared "Um, can you put it in my mouth, but, fuck it like your trying to reach my womb?" I asked confused as I craved her cock and cum so much it made me a bit loopy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:27 am

She roared with laughter at that, then slammed her cock down to the base as her rod reached into your throat. She gripped your head, fucking your throat like an onahole as her pre began to leak.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 am

((2))

I could only let out a moan of delight as I eagerly sucked down her pre, hungrily sucking for her cum, nothing else mattered as long as she raped her cum into me~ I was in bliss~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

"Hehe, really are addicted to my cum aren't you?" She asked with a chortle. "You'd do anything for my cum, wouldn't you? Absolutely anything~?" Even as she asked, she didn't stop fucking your throat pussy and flowing her pre down into your stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:14 am

I could only shudder in delight and cum my eyes rolling up a bit at her rough ball slapping fucking of my throat pussy, and that's what it was a Pussy~ For her to use to pleasure her cock~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

"Did you cum from that?" She laughed, stopping her own moving as she let go of your head and cooed, "Rape your own throat-pussy on my cock, show me how desparate you are for my cream!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

((Nat1))

I didn't even think, didn't even slow down I just drooled and slurped down her cock again and again, cumming every few thrusts as I eagerly slurped down her cock, lusting for her cream.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

She laughed, then moaned and groaned as she started working her hips too. Before too long, she was letting out a cry as she slammed on home and started cumming, giving you rope after rope of rich demon cum to be enjoyed and savored.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:16 pm

I Felt my eyes Roll up as I practically coated the floor with my pussy Juices I came so hard, pulling out with a silly grin as I road my high from her cum.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games