Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:13 am

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Phoebe Maybelle Hart "May"
Race: Human
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7e/34/17/7e34174829a4ba371044b13f33377774.jpg
Bio: May lives with her family, on the frontier, which is rare for humans to do, mostly it's the other races who live and thrive on the frontier, most humans live in the cities and the Heartlands. May is a hard worker, she's really good with the Sheep and the goats, having an easy time working them, she actually loves her family's little "Ranch" her daddy was the one to sell what they make, when he came home crying she thought he just got robbed or something and was worried, then she learned he lost money worth over double their home to some Futa Saloon owner over in the futa town nearby she saw how the rest of her family was scared and told them she'd deal with it. Going into town she had found a few Saloons, and the futas all seemed to have their cocks out, futa towns, doubly so those on the frontier tended to have different rules about everything. She was a Might embarrassed by it all.

But I finally found the Saloon, and the Futa My daddy owed and made her an offer "My Daddy owes you quite the pretty penny, and, ain't no way we can pay it, so, I'm gonna make an offer." I looked around at the shabby and run down Saloon that was on the edge of town, before looking back at the owner "I'll work the Debt off, I'll be a working girl here, and, and I'll share yer bed with ya whenever I don't have a Client? I'll work until the debt's paid, I'm a Human, and a Girl, so that's a good deal for ya." I told her seriously.

Saloon Owner Nasha
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/1601/b0baddcb859e929b6ed2ec00f1e85e5597ba7e63.jpg

The Saloon owner, Nasha, looks you up and down. Her eyes linger heavily on your breasts, which are one of your better assets for such things as what you are suggesting. She hums a bit, and her cock, which has been out this entire time as she lounges on the bench near the back of the main room, twitches mightily. She takes a swig of the metal flask she has, and then says,

"Give me a titjob to show me how willing you are, and you've got a deal." She says, smirking as she looks at you with a smug gleam in her eye. Something tells you she either doesn't expect you're entirely serious, or that she's wanting to see if you've got what it takes.
Kuragari

Re: Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:22 am

I nodded and Freed my tits, letting my shirt come undone and my tits to bounce out, showing that my shit had actually been tied tight enough to bind them a bit, they were bigger than they looked, I'd heard more than one lewd thing, when I'd helped daddy, even heard a few complaints, I'd never actually done it, but I heard, and even saw a few working girls in the past.

Kneeling down I kissed and sucked briefly on each of her Sweaty balls before kissing, licking and drooling my way up her shaft, both to get her hard, and to get it wet for my tits, A girl had actually told me how to do some stuff when I talked to her before, never thought it'd be useful.

Once she was nice and read I began licking and kissing and sucking on her cock tip, focusing on her hole and teasing it with my tongue while I Drooled down her cock and wrapped my tits around it, pressing them into her shaft and rubbing up and down it, trying rubbing them up and down together and opposite with one up and one down, trying to see what she liked best.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:42 am

She lets out a low whistle as your tits pop free and show they're bigger than assumed. She smirks though as you kneel down, watching you carefully as you get to work. She seems a bit surprised, though she hides it well, on how you're already working at her pole but the pleasured groan she lets out and twitching and drooling of her bright almost glowing blue cock showed you were doing well.

"Mmhm... I can tell this is your first time doing this... but mmhm, you've heard tips and tricks eh... might actually do well here." She presses your face a bit more to her cock, smiling as she purrs, "Worship it, because you're going to be seeing alot of it from now on~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:49 am

I let her spread my mouth and force my head down, Bobbing my head up and down her cock, running my tongue over and around her cock head, teasing her glans, moving so my tits and mouth would all be pleasuring her, using one hand to hold my tits on her shaft I used the other to play with her balls, so I could practically pleasure her entire length at once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:58 am

Grunting and groaning, she bucked her hips every so often as she fed you her pre. Despite her cock being sweaty and thus a bit bitter tasting, her pre at least was quite sweet and was making your tongue tingle just a bit as you felt the flow starting to grow stronger. The twitching of her cock told you that you were indeed doing a good job, but had a bit more work before she'd blow her load.

Your own petals also begin to slowly grow warm and damp as you do such a lewd and sexual thing for a complete stranger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:01 am

I Blushed, rolling her balls around it my hand, trying to get the cum in them churned up as I took more and more of her cock into my mouth until it was poking my throat and making me gag as drool, pre and sweat soaked my large tits, making even easier for them to slide up and down her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:32 am

As you did this, you found your head starting to buzz pleasantly... your body was warming up too, faster than you would have expected. And more than that... you started wanting her pre and cum more and more as the flow of her pre grew. Your tongue was feeling super senative, not quite to the point that it was as sensitive as your clit, but it almost felt like it was getting there as more and more pre coated it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:41 am

((Willpower Roll=Nat1))

I found myself moaning more and more as her pre dribbled out I eagerly licked and lapped it up drooling for it's taste as my head buzzed, I never had drunken anything stronger than watered down wine and that left me a bit tipsy, this felt even more than that. I loved the feeling of it dribbling onto my tits and eagerly rubbed them over her shaft to encourage more to come out, even rubbing my nipples on her as I became enthralled by the taste.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:31 am

Nasha smirked, grunting as she started twitching more and more as you did such lewd things. "Hehe, already getting to love it huh~? Mhm, after a load or two, you won't be able to live without it~" She soon gripped your head and started fucking your face, and within another minute, she pulled back so only the tip was inside as she let out a long growl as rope after rope of the most delicious and satisfying and wonderous thing you'd ever tasted began to fill your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:43 am

I couldn't keep it all in my mouth even as I did my best to swallow it all she was firing to much, it leaked from my mouth and nose, filling my head with it's scent and taste and I found myself cumming so hard that I almost passed out. My crotch and thighs were soaked in my own pussy juices as my mouth hung open panting and her jizz leaked onto my heavy, heaving tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:15 am

Smirking and panting, she grinned as some jizz drizzled out of her cock still. "Be a good girl and lick up every bit... don't waste a single drop. It tastes so good after all, and is making you feel soooo much better isn't it Miss May~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:26 am

I moaned and numbly licked it off the floor, letting the rest in her cock drip into my hair, licking and lapping it all up my head was filled with it, It tasted so good but I also loved how it felt on my body, cleaning up I crawled after her as she led me to wherever she was going.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:35 am

The place she lead you to was her bedroom, and she smirked as she said, "On all fours on the bed, show me your pussy. It feels just as good and addictive inside there too~ And while some might pay a bit more for your virginity, you work here now and I'm taking it first~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:38 am

I shuddered, reaching down and unbuckling my pants, pulling them down to my knees, now I was half dressed as I stood on all fours for the futa, my shirt undone but still on, and my pants half off, flashing my ass and pussy at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:54 am

As soon as your pussy and ass were presented to her, she slammed on home into your depths. Because her cock was drooling and coated in her pre, there was no pain, no discomfort, only lots and lots of pleasure as she started rutting you like she was a stallion in rut.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:03 pm

I let out a surprised cough, letting out a tiny moan, before my face was practically shoved into the bed that stank of her musk and cum, I wondered if she ever aired it out, or even cleaned it as my face ended up buried in old cum, it was still wet though it was so soaked into the bed I couldn't lick it out as she brutally pried open my cunt, my cervix and pushed into my tubes as she used my pussy like an old cock sock, her four strong arms pinning me down as she used my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Two of her arms quickly moved to start groping your chest, kneading them and tucking at your hardened nipples as she kept plowing you, the pleasure mounting heavily. More pre was making your body tingle further and further, and your body already craved more of her cum. Maybe there was something you could do to help get it out sooner?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:36 pm

I moaned and whined in pleasure and need, my pussy was being gaped by her massive cock and I could feel it, even when she pulled back it felt more like she was trying to pull my womb out, my cervix couldn't pull off of her glans as she made my stomach bulge from how big her cock was "Cum~ Cum inside~ D~Don't care if preg~" I begged her drooling in need.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:59 pm

She laughed, smacking your ass as she started driving in harder, actually seeming to be trying to prolapse you almost. But before that could happen, she slammed on home and began cumming and It was just pure heaven. Nirvana in the form of creamy thick jizz of whatever Nasha was~ And she was pumping tons of it into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:07 pm

((Nat1, 3, 2))

I was cumming, and cumming, and cumming as she casually filled me, I came so hard that I passed out, I woke up when she pulled out, my womb and belly swollen with her seed, and my prolapsed pussy loosely hanging, then I passed out again, into a deeper sleep than I ever had before, the effects of her cum mixing with and enhancing my pleasure kept me cumming and knocked out, even in my sleep.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games