Heart Break Havoc[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Heart Break Havoc[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 am

As you passed out, you heard her chuckle, and strange words passed her lips. "Oh yes, you certainly will be perfect." You suddenly awaken unaware of how much time has passed, but it must have been some as someone went to the effort of stripping you down, so you were wearing nothing but a pair of panties. This also meant that you didn't have Raina's ball on you either. The room around you was dark until a bright light flashed because of how bright it was, it took you a moment to realize it was a monitor playing something.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:35 am

Casey was beyond confused as he groaned and staggered up. He felt cold in just the panties, but his first wondering was why he was just wearing panties? Where did his clothes go? or the Pokeball with Raina in it?

He blinked at the bright light, wincing a bit before uncovering his eyes to look at the monitor that was starting to play. Maybe it'd explain things a bit...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:51 pm

As you looked at the monitor, you were surprised by what you saw. A dark-skinned woman on her hands and knees with a much lighter-skinned male in front of her, and a houndoom mounted atop her. The males were spit roasting the girl, but you could see her rocking her own body between them as well.

The two males came together, the man feeding her a few spurts before pulling out and spraying the rest across her face. The girl moaning out as her face was washed in spunk. "Daddy~, I can feel it all flooding inside of me. Am I gonna have little Houndours?" Suddenly, you realized someone was standing right behind you. The voice made it clear it was the Hypno woman again. "She looks so happy like that, doesn't she?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am

Casey shuddered at the sight, his cock twitching in the confines of the panties he was stuck in. He found himself squirming a bit, his ass tingling just a bit in a weird fashion... he wasn't sure why. He nearly jumped though when he heard the voice, squeaking as he spun to see the lady.

"S~She uh, d~does?" He replied, then followed it up with a "W~What's going on? W~Where am I a~and why am I wearing panties?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 pm

"Oh, I just thought you would look cute in them, and my word was I right." She leads you over to a couch in the dim room still only lit by the monitor. "As for what's happening, she's simply someone we saw potential in." She pulls you down into her lap. "I see a similar potential in you, but there will be time for that later. Right now, I think you owe me a little something for the blow job."

She pushes you forward a little sending you down onto the floor. Behind your head, you hear the sound of a zipper. "Let's see how skilled you are at pleasing a lady with your tongue."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:19 am

Still confused, Casey squirmed but found he didn't have much strength at the moment to resist her or escape her grip. The sound of a zipper confused him a bit... hadn't she been wearing a dress? Regardless, he gulped and said, "P~Please, I~I'd uh, like my P~Pokemon and my clothes back if its all the same to you..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:01 am

You realized as you turned around that she'd changed into a form-fitting leather suit at some point. "Oh, you'll be seeing your Pokemon in due time, but we've got to get your training started first, so we can unlock that potential of yours." The pendulum comes back into view swaying to draw in your attention once again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:59 am

(3)

"T~Training... started... first..." Cody said, watching it sway as he found himself quickly relaxing, the worries about his Kirlia and why he was here and in panties quickly fading away as he once again fell under their sway.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:51 am

She smiles as you start to fall under her power using a hand to guide your mouth to her crotch while keeping the pendulum in view. "That's it, we need to make sure you're well trained in eating pussy. I'll make sure you're an expert by the time you start your new life." You heard a few sounds of soft footfalls, but you were too distracted by the steady swaying of the pendulum and the smell of pussy to take more than a passing notice of it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:54 am

The sound of footfalls nearly distracted him, but Cody soon just let his head be guided between her legs, taking his first tentative tastes of a woman's folds as his rod twitched within the soft, smooth panties.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 am

The woman before you leaned over your back as you continued lapping at her folds. "Seems you've caught someone's attention. You enjoyed my finger so much that I thought you'd certainly enjoy what he had a whole lot more." Grabbing the panties from the back, she pulled up and to the side not only making the fabric tighten around your length but also exposing your ass as whoever else was here approached closer.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Cody could only moan at her words, his brain addled by the hypnosis at the moment as he simply continued to lavish her slit with his tongue. He whimpered just a bit when he felt the panties tighten around him, but otherwise didn't respond.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:40 pm

You felt a warm breeze across your exposed rear realizing someone was sniffing you before you felt a weight over you. "Seems Umbreon likes what's on offer. Make sure to eat me out nice and good. I want to be nice and ready for him to breed me once he's done with you little guy." The beast on your back rocked its hips once or twice before you felt something hard slip into the crack of your ass to prod at your pucker.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:36 am

(Will roll-Nat 20 o.o)

It was when he felt something hard slip between the crack of his asscheeks, and then to prod at his backdoor. His mind seemed to snap out of it, and he squealed as he quickly tried to get out from between the two of them. "G~Get away from me!" He shouted in the process, stumbling and almost blindly trying to escape.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:26 pm

The male atop you is caught off guard when you suddenly become non-compliant. He tries to keep his grip on you, but you jerk away too suddenly. The room is still only dimly lit, so you don't really see any method of escape, but you manage to put some distance between you and them. The Hypno only smiles, "And here I was starting to think you'd simply give in to everything. Seems you do have some fight buried in there." Rolling onto her hands and knees, she waves her ass enticingly. "Perhaps you're more of a man than I gave you credit for."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games