Princess to Trophie Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess to Trophie Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:29 am

She chuckles as you look down to watch her length spear into you. "You like that sight? A lewd pussy stretched wide by a big cock. I'll make sure you get plenty of this every day."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:32 am

I let out a shuddering mewl as I watched more and more sink into me, then letting out a gasp of surprise when she hit another barrier inside of me, what was that?! I looked down in shock my mouth wide open, "M~More~?" I let out a stuttered moan as I saw she still had more to give me, could it even fit?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:56 am

She seemed pleased at what she was bumping up against. "Mmm, feel that? I'm knocking on the door to your womb. Won't you open your cervix and let me in?" She continues pounding against the barrier like she was almost trying to pry it open with her cockhead, and you could feel it starting to give in to her efforts.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:22 am

I blinked "M~My Womb~?" I stuttered confused, and in shock, before squeaking and letting out a shuddering moan as she pushed into me, all the way, her balls slapping my ass, her cock prodding places I never thought of and my mind struggling to understand all these new feelings in it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:50 pm

"Of course, my dear. If I want to give you my child, where better to lay my seed than directly inside of your baby maker. I'll leave a sea of my cum for your eggs to drown in and be fertilized." With one final push, she grunts out and you feel the first burst splatter against the back of your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:42 pm

I Squeaked and Shuddered my body tensing up as I felt myself getting bred like this, her heavy balls resting on my thighs as she began flooding me, I let out a low moan as her scalding hot cum began filling my deepest places.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:43 pm

Even once you were full, her balls didn't stop trembling and pouring more into you until you felt it leak down your thighs. She really was trying to drown your eggs in a sea of virile spunk. Her arms wrapped around you as she laid against your back starting to snuggle as you finally felt the flow start to slow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:09 am

I Shuddered and blushed unsure of what to do or say instead I...Awkwardly pat her head as she snuggled into me, reaching back to do it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:00 am

Her hands come to rub against your stomach. "I can't wait to feel your baby bump in a few months. What say we get cleaned up and take a look around town?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 am

I Blushed "Um, I Don't mind? B~But, my legs don't want to move right now." I admitted they had kinda locked up, and I was still a bit stunned at what had happened.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:49 am

"Hmm, well we can take it nice and slow if you need to. How about we pick each other's outfits. I've got quite an extensive wardrobe available for both of us.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:44 am

I Blushed but nodded "Yes, T~That sounds nice." I flopped onto the bed and rubbed at my stomach "I feel like my hips are wider after that." I told her with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:29 am

"Hmm, I am a bit on the large size, and you were a virgin. Take a moment to rest while I pick out an outfit. Then you can pick out mine." The outfit she came out with seemed to have very little to it. Instead of a blouse, it had two sleeves that barely connected, the shortest skirt you'd ever seen, and what appeared to be a simple wrapping cloth.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games