Princess to Trophie Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Princess to Trophie Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:48 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Iryna Beilschmidt
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0f/34/28/0f34280d6a9d38d14e3e08e76acd9f35.jpg
Bio:A young and beautiful princess Iryna grew up living a blessed life. She tried to do her best as a princess though she'd been raised with the idea that she'd be supporting another person, whoever her husband would be she found herself floundering when she was forced to ascend to the throne at a very young age, and leaning heavily on her minister's for support, it never even occurred to her that those same ministers would be trying to line their own pockets instead of helping the nation. They also kept news from out of the palace hidden from her, she was trapped and she didn't even know it.

On her Eighteenth birthday a Coup was launched, a revolution, against what the people saw as an evil queen. She never even knew what she did wrong, but, she couldn't be mad, even at the end, when she looked into the face of the person who killed her, a woman, glaring she could only do one thing, reach out and cup her cheek "I'm sorry..." She told the woman with her dying breath, sorry that that poor woman felt this was the only answer for her, Iryna had always hated the idea of people being forced to kill.

When She next opened her eyes she believed she was in heaven, everything was white, white bed, walls, big clear windows showing things she had no name for, looking down she stared at her arms and began pulling stuff off, something on her finger, and for some reason their was Metal in her arm! She pulled the Stuff off and out and winced as she heard the thing nearby loudly yowling at her, was it some kind of spirit? She spoke a quick prayer to try to appease it, before getting up and trying to walk away, stumbling a bit at how tired her body felt, and how cold the floor was on her bare feet, she wondered why her dress from heaven had it's back so open, wasn't this rather lewd? Well she could just leave and explore heaven right?

As you stand, something clicks in your mind, and looking back out the window, you find that you seem to be rather high up. Even the tallest towers in your kingdom couldn't reach this high up, and this room alone is wider than any of those, and you can see one or two buildings almost as tall. How it all doesn't topple over beneath your feet is well beyond you. You hear footsteps behind you drawing your attention behind you where a rather dignified looking woman stood. She was tall and her muscles were packed like the woman of your kingdom's neighboring Amazon tribes. "Good morning, Darling. I hope last night's fun didn't wear you out too much." She begins stripping out of what must be the tightest clothing you've ever seen, but it seems to stretch with the greatest of ease revealing every inch of her skin which glistens with sweat. Then she begins pulling off the pants revealing a rather sizeable cock.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: Princess to Trophie Wife[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:18 pm

I Stared and blinked "E~Excuse me?!" I asked with a dark blush taking over my body, hiding my face behind my hands "W~What are you doing in front of this princess!?" I demanded confused by just how brazen the...Woman? Man? Was acting in front of me "Did you confuse me for someone else perhaps? My Name is Iryna not Darling." I managed to state, my entire body was red "The Last thing I knew was that I was stabbed, then I awoke here, is this heaven? Or perhaps, did I go to some infernal place instead." I muttered peaking at her cock in shock, I'd never actually seen one before, not a human one at least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:06 pm

The woman or man or whatever, shares in your confusion. "Princess? Iryna, are you okay? You seemed fine with me calling you Darling as a pet name last night. We had such an enchanting evening last night." She starts to sway her hips a little and does a twirl. "The dance, the drink, the lights. You made me feel more alive last night than I had in ages." In her solo dance, she stops and looks down at her feet lifting the small band of metal you'd removed from your finger. "You removed your wedding ring?" She looks at you a little shocked and unsure of how to react a moment before holding up her hand where another similar piece of metal is affixed to her finger. "We made a vow as husband and wife, 'til death do us part', remember?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:02 am

I stared at her and blinked "Is This Princess, Not Dead?" I asked baffled "I, don't know where I am, I don't know how I got here, my honest last memory was it being my celebration of birth, then someone broke in and stabbed me, I remember telling them sorry, be, because I felt sorry that they saw that as the only option they had, then I woke up here and there's all these large buildings and you just come in?" I blinked in confusion "I'm sorry about throwing the ring off, my, last memory was of being stabbed, I, just felt metal and got scared." I admitted to the man woman, without thinking I reached out and cupped her face, she Looked so sad that I couldn't help but feel bad, maybe this was what I was suppose to do for being such a poor princess? "I'm sorry if I cause you distress, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I was just scared when I woke up, but if This Iryna made such an oath she shall keep it." I told her with a small confused smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:28 am

She pulls you into a hug. "I see, I wasn't aware you'd had such terrible dreams. It must have confused you to wake up from them if they felt so real." You can't help but feel her dick press against your thigh. It wasn't even hard, but even so, the weight and size of it was intimidating. "Don't fear, I will protect you now, so you don't have to fear the dreams." Her hands rubbed firmly against your back feeling rather comforting as she continued. "I can't make you a princess, but I can certainly make sure you can live like one" Her hands start trailing their way down. "I must admit though, I was confused when you asked that we wait until today to consummate our marriage."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:02 am

I blinked, was, was I suppose to go along with this "T~That's, Erm, Ne~Nervous?" I told her stuttering as I realized what she had planned, "T~This, I~I, Don't know what to do?" I told her in confusion, and nervousness, Maybe for my poor showing in life, I was to be this person's wife after death? That, That Made Sense, Right? I Gulped and nodded "I~I'll do my best to become a Wife you can be happy with! S~So Please, Use This Wife's body, so I may have lot's of Children with you!" I said what I thought was the right thing, but I was blushing and practically yelling from embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:19 am

Her hand rubs firmly against your rear. "Don't worry, I can guide you along." Her other hand comes around to your front tugging your blouse down just a bit to release one of your breasts. There is a momentary chill as they're exposed to the air before her hand cups it giving it a gentle squeeze within her large, warm hand. The hand on your ass then moves down to your thigh before coming back up under your skirt, and you soon feel her skin directly on your ass. Her mouth presses against your own capturing your lips in a kiss as she continues to feel you up for a bit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:35 am

I let out a squeak turning red as my teat was freed from the small bit of cloth covering it. I shivered as she cupped it and felt up my ass, this seemed almost wholly different from the rather...brutish, things I read of in books. The kiss surprised me even more, my own response was to try my best to return it as I was pressed against her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:46 pm

The hand on your ass gave a quick flick to your pucker teasing your rear entrance before that hand moved around your hip. "Maybe we'll play back there eventually but for now..." Her hand fully cupped your crotch giving it a squeeze before a single finger wormed its way into your slit spreading your opening for the first time.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:07 am

I Squeaked at the teasing of my bum, my eyes widening at her words, that, that I didn't even know was possible, I squeaked again as she slid a finger into me, something I'd never had time to try, or even really thought of, "A~Ah Can, Can you really fit into me?" I asked looking down at her cock, her finger felt big inside me, let alone that massive thing!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:31 am

She smiled swirling her finger about inside you. "Oh yes, I'm sure with a bit of care, you will be able to fit me comfortably. This isn't the first virgin flower I've made to bloom." She begins pumping her digit inside as you're left to contemplate the meaning of her words.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:40 am

I let out a soft confused moan as she casually played with my body, My tight folds trying to suck it back in whenever she pulled it out, I was wiggling and writhing under her experienced teasing, Moaning more, and wiggling in pleasure, soon orgasming before she even finished working me over, I had to cling to her not to fall over.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:31 am

"Hmm, feels like your body wants me reaching in deeper. Of course, I have something perfect to reach in as deep as you could ever desire." Her fingers slip out leaving you empty as she grabs you by the waist with both hands. "How do you want this? Bent over and taken from behind, laid out on your back, or maybe I just lift you up in my arms and let gravity take me as deep as you can take."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:15 am

I Blushed brightly "B~Bent over, L~Like a Bitch in heat or a Broodmare?" I stuttered, at the thought. H~how lewd! To do it like bestial animals, but, that was the first thing her new husband had suggested, doesn't that mean that's the one she wanted most?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:33 am

Your husband may not have realized you were asking a question as she bent you over the bed. "Yes, this position has always had a certain calling to me. Bestial, like two wild animals overtaken with the instinct to breed." Her hand lifts up your skirt exposing your rear to her as she lined herself up to enter you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:29 am

I blushed and Squeaked as I was bent over and felt her guiding herself to my entrance, I blushed, a wife, shouldn't protest something their husband wanted, and she wanted, Bestial, Wild? W~well I should let her have it "W~Well, I~I'm sure our children will be beautiful." I told her blushing brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:37 am

"Hmm yes, we are both certainly fine specimens with fine genes to pass on. Now, let's get to mixing them." With that, she takes her first thrust wedging her fat cockhead between your lips. She takes it easy slowly working her hips to wiggle herself within your entrance slowly prying your opening wider with each second.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:01 am

I Blushed darker finding myself almost instinctively lowering my head and lifting my hips as her fat...Member, pried open the entrance to my most special place, it felt so embarrassing, but I was, Shamefully a bit excited too.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:16 am

Your husband chuckles as you shift your position. "For a virgin, that's a prime breeding pose you've got going there. You're quite the natural." Her hips start driving into you harder showing her approval for what she claims is a perfect breeding position.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 pm

I let out small gasps as she took me rougher, I looked down between my legs, watching her cock, spread my lips and take me again and again, it was so different that I couldn't help but stare.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games