Futamon Instinct[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futamon Instinct[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:30 am

With one last push, Zangoose cam gushing her fem juices against your face. Gengar leans in behind you whispering into your ear. "Yeah, nothing keeps a Pokemorph more loyal than a trainer that gets them off every day." Her hips picked up the pace, and you felt the cock inside of you twitch like it was ready to burst.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 am

I Shuddered and kept licking the Zangoose, trying to keep pleasuring her cunt through her orgasm, my hips moving to meet the gengar's meat, trying to milk it of cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:56 am

Gengar was indeed getting close as you met each of her thrusts driving her deep into your very core until she froze up holding herself as deep as she could while her rich, thick futa cum spilled inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:20 am

((Nat1, Nat1, Nat1))

With my Nose Buried inside the Zangoose's cunt and no relief from that my last thought was of a massive amount of pleasure as I came around the Gengar and passed out choking on Zangoose pussy juices.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:50 pm

As you were losing consciousness, Gengar pulled you away from Zangoose's cunt, rolled you onto your back, and produced a vial of pink liquid which she proceeded to pour into your mouth. "There, just swallow that like a dear, and you'll be perfect." Your consciousness still fading, you swallowed it without thinking and finally fainted.

When you awoke, you felt yourself be placed on the ground. You can't see and something in your mouth prevents you from speaking, but you can feel eyes on you. "Mistress, I found us a cute little toy to please you." There's a momentary silence before a voice responds. "You brought me an already pregnant human as a gift." There's a gasp from the first voice right beside you before you hear her mutter, "So I wasn't just imagining she was growing heavy." She then speaks louder. "She wasn't this gravid when I captured her."

There's a tension that fills the air before the second voice responds with an odd mix of excitement and threat. "You are certain of this." The voice beside you seems cowed and almost afraid of being wrong. "Y-yes." A set of footsteps approach, and the commanding voice grows closer. "If that's true, you've brought me something more valuable than you can possibly imagine. If it's not, you will rue getting my hopes up." The steps stop right in front of you, and the gag and blindfold are yanked away revealing a rather large Tyrantrum. "Now tell me truthfully deary..." Her hand cups your belly which has bulged out since you grew unconscious. "Who's the father?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 pm

I Blinked and looked at her confused, my eyes drifting to her cock in shock, it was almost three times the Size of Gengar's! I Blinked and opened my dry mouth, coughing a bit as my head and mouth felt funny "H~Hmm~? Gen~Gengar?" I answered confused by my sudden change in environment "B~But how, just came in me...today?" I questioned looking around smacking my lips as they and my tongue felt so dry.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:42 pm

The Tyrantum smiles as you answer, but the Zoroark beside you, supposedly the one that carried you, seemed confused. "What does she mean, just this morning? That's perfectly enough time." The larger Futa chuckles, "Human children grow much slower. It takes them months to be born while the eggs of us Pokemon and morphs are laid within a matter of hours." She puts a hand on the Zoroark with a smile. "And you somehow found the only human female I've ever heard of that can have our children. We've got quite the prize here ladies." There're howls and whoops and a variety of cheers. You can't see who's making the sounds as they're all cloaked in the shadows, but you can see the variety of eyes staring you down with a hungry look.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 am

I Blinked "Um, I Don't mind, having sex and babies, but, erm, I don't think I can have all your babies at once." I pointed out feeling a bit overwhelmed "Honestly I left to better study, learn about, and become friends with Pokemorphs!" I told them cheerfully as I slowly sat up and looked around "I don't have any pokemon or pokeballs, I just wanted to make friends, I hope we get along!" I told them happily smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:59 am

She smirks, "Oh it's no problem that you can't have them all at once, but it shouldn't take any more than a week to get through everyone." You can hear various noises of approval from those on the edge of the light. "As for being friends, well, you can agree that the mother of our children should be seen as more than 'just a friend'. Now, while I am alpha, you..." She gestures to the Zoroark, "Brought her to us, so I'll father her first child after she's laid the Gengar's egg, but you will certainly have the next, but for now. Feel free to enjoy her pregnant pussy."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 am

((3))

I blinked something was weird here..."Um, If, that could hurt the baby could you use my ass and mouth instead?" I asked, that had to be it! Worry for the baby! "It's my first baby, even if I'm going to have more I really don't want to risk them getting hurt, I'm, um, not used to sex though so you'll have to guide me along." I told them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:49 am

"Hear that ladies, when she's pregnant, we'll use her ass instead." Zoroark pulls your rear up rubbing her cock against your ass while Tyrantrum pulls your hair forcing you to face her cock. "Once you've laid that egg, you'll be taking this bad boy, so you'll want to make it nice and slick if you haven't taken anything this big before."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:41 am

I squeaked "Can, can it even fit?" I asked before kissing it, and then licking at her wondering how it could possibly fit in my pussy, let alone any of my other holes, I felt myself shivering as her musk filled my nose, and the Zoroark teased me from behind, I couldn't even describe the massive Tyrant's cock as anything but dominating if I had wanted to.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:29 am

She smirks as you find her length intimidating. "Leave that up to me. I've made it fit many a gal that've sung my praises after I've been done with them." Zoroark pulls back poking her narrow cockhead right up against your pucker easily prying her way inside of you. The head acted as a wedge spreading you a little as the wider parts of her length follow close behind.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:52 am

((Nat1))

I let out a half groan and a half moan into the Tyrant's cock my tongue lapping against her cock ring as the Zoroark pushed deeper and into me, I blinked and giggled getting an Idea as I tongued her ring "Can I get stuff like this~?" I gently teased the ring "Like, you could attach my nipples together so you can have another "Hole" to push your dick in, or something even more~ Fun~ I'm still pretty new but happy to learn~" I moaned happily, my head felt dizzy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 am

She smirks as you ask about getting your own piercings. "Sure, we can get you something nice to play with on those sweet titties of yours." She grabs you by the nipple giving it a light pinch before togging and releasing it to watch them jiggle a bit. As you toyed with her piercing, her muskiness washed over you, and it only got stronger as a dollop of pre formed on her cockhead. Meanwhile, you could see the shadows around you moving, and you realized some of your audience had gotten anxious and started mounting each other, but they still watched you with fascination.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:27 am

((Nat1, 3, Nat1))

I shuddered and leaned forward practically snorting her pre as her musk filled my mind and I came around the cock in my ass I giggled as swirling thoughts filled my vision and I...Would do anything to please these Pokemorphs~ I giggled "We Could do other lewd stuff to if you want, or anything else you wanted~?" I offered her with a slutty moan, wanting to Please~ her~ "I might not know a lot but I'm eager~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 pm

With you coming around her cock, Zoroark couldn't hold back slamming her knot against your pucker, but it was just so big. You wanted to take it and feel her entire dick inside of you, (1)but in the end, your pucker was just too tight to take it, and she came without knotting you. Tyrantum chuckled as you told her how badly you wanted to do anything for her, "Oh don't you worry about that. We have no plans to let you go." Suddenly, you felt something shifting within you and a pressure started to build.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:44 am

I let out a short Squeak, and then groaned and began squealing falling off the cocks and wiggling as I tried to push out the thing inside of me "G~Get out~" I Whined flopping onto my back, it felt like my hips and cunt were being stretched out from the inside.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:25 pm

Once you were on your back, Zoroark grabbed for your ankles pulling them wide which helped relieve the pressure somewhat as she watched your cunt. You could feel the pressure within you start to slip downward pressing out as it moved. Tyrantum grabbed a tit and started suckling on it giving you a little stimulation that distracted from the pain.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:23 pm

I Squealed and groaned, "G~Get out~!" I yelled squeezing the thing out of me, it felt way to big to be a normal poke-egg, were morph eggs just bigger, were multiple eggs stuck together? Was I birthing a fucking giant? Did my egg somehow have twins in it or something?! I felt like passing out but barely stayed awake as my hips were widened and whatever it was finally slid out of my now gaping cunt.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games