An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 am

Leo blushes a bit as Kita hugs him tightly and hugs him back. "Wow Leo, I'm pretty jealous of you right now." Rio said as the two anthros hug. Leo looks at Kita and smiles lightly. "Are you okay? You're shaking a bit."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:28 am

Kita leaned back out of the hug. "I guess i am.... I just wasn't expecting this at all."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 am

"Same here, but I'm not complaining." Leo chuckles a bit and leans back onto the grass. The Riolu walks up to them and drops the ball down between them. "I'm not complaining either." He said with a big grin while Leo rolled his eyes.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:37 am

Kita grinned slyly at the riolu. "Not yet you aren't." She glanced at Leo and couldn't help but smile at him. This was so much better than expected.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:42 am

The Riolu grins slyly back and says "We'll see. I'm going to talk to that Buizel guy over there. Later cutie." He winks before heading off to talk to Jet who was currently talking to a Growlithe. "Don't mind Rio too much but he can be a bit of a perv at times." Leo said with a chuckle.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 am

"Oh goody... Like i need another one of those.." She sighed and quickly shook her head. "Not you of course!!"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:45 am

Leo smiles a bit. "Thanks, though who's the other perv? I don't think Jet is the kind to be one." He said as he looked over to Jet and the others.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 am

Only when he said that, she realized that even saying that could have gotten her into a tough spot. "Uh....well..." She shrugged waving it off. "I-i'ts not a big deal actually...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 am

Leo nodded slowly and decided that it wasn't really any of her business. "Alright then." He then smiles. "Want to go over to the others and say hi?"
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 am

"Oh, um. sure." She stood up, brushing herself off, waiting for him to get up to.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:56 am

Leo gets up and they head over to the others. Jaden looks over at them and smiles at Kita. "Glad to see you making friends, Kita. Hope you all get along because we're going to be traveling together now."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 am

Kita blushed at the comment and tilted her head down, glancing to the side. "Uh, yeah. I'm sure i'll get along fine."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 7:00 am

Jaden nods and smiles. "I hope so. Anyways, we all leave tomorrow to the next town." He said before Sarah spoke up. "You guys can all hang out tonight in a room together to get to know each other better if you like."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 am

"I-i'm fine with whatever really." She glanced at Leo then down at the ground. "I'm not the best at deciding on things so..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 am

"I wouldn't mind." Rio said with a grin at Kita while Jet glares at him a bit. Kita noticed that there was another Pokémon with them, a female Kirlia who smiled kindly at Kita. "Well I guess we can." Leo said while scratching the back of his head while Jet didn't really seem to care much. "Alright, we'll put you guys in a room then and if you don't like it then just wonder back to your trainer's." Jaden said before they all began to make their way back to the Pokémon Center. As they walked Kita seemed to be more comfortable walking alongside with either Jet or Leo but she could talk with anyone else there if she chose to.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 am

Kita glanced around at the others, though she wasn't sure what to say to anyone. Of course that would be the deal. She let herself fall a few steps behind the others while trying to think. Maybe she'd get along well with the Growleth...or maybe the other female would be easy to talk to...
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 7:21 am

Stepping back behind the others the Kirlia was the one that was furthest in the back and looks behind her and up at Kita. "Hello." She said kindly and falls back a few steps to Kita. "I'm Grace. I assume you are Kita since you're the only anthro here besides Leo."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 am

Kita looked over at Grace and smiled slightly. "Uh, yeah..... Wait, how do know my name?" She asked curiously.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 am

"I overheard our trainers talking about you and Leo since you're both anthros. Leo also mentioned you before and you're the only anthro Eevee I've ever met so I just assumed." Grace answered her.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 7:28 am

"Ah, okay.... So, he talks about me...?" She looked down at the ground, rubbing her arm.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games