Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:38 pm

And as Alex came, so did Yue, and she came hard, crying out in ecstacy as semen flooded her womb. Every thought in her head erased and replaced with pleasure as he filled her up, and when he let her down onto the floor, she just panted heavily, seed seeping out of her pussy "Fuck... We... Need to do that more often..." She eventually spoke as she rose onto unstead legs, and approached the small grill all Companions had in their rooms, and lit it, before placing a teapot, and from a cupboard, retrieved water kept in a sealed urn that kept it cool, and a bag of herbs and leaves. Combined the two would make for a tea that would prevent any child from forming in the knightesses womb. "So.. I guess that's my debt settled~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Alex had taken a few seconds to himself to breath after such a vigorous mating, and while he had rested Yue decided to get up and make some tea. She seemed to believe that Alex was finished, so he got up and stared at her back. He once again felt his member hardening as he imagined what she'd look like in just an apron. Something about being close to nude but not quite there excited him. He sneaked over to her as he dick reached the necessary stiffness to enter her. She tried to speak about the debt being settled, but Alex ignored her words and grabbed her arm. He spun her around before Giving her a kiss. He spoke as he broke the kiss. "Get on that bed, we're not done yet."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:09 pm

"Huh? Really?" Yue looked at him, first surprised, but then smiled, as she moved to her sturdy bed and lied down on it, spreading her legs as she did so. "So, you coming~?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Alex followed her to the bed and watched as she spread her legs. After she spoke her invitation he wasted no time in pulling her to the edge so he could stay standing. He aligned his rod with her womb and slowly pushed back into her. He spoke as he began moving at a teasing speed. "I think I'll take it slow this time and really enjoy your slutty hole."
He placed his left hand on her leg to keep her steady, but moved the right to her clit where he gently massaged the sensitive nub.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Yue squirmed underneath Alex as he once again filled her up "Fuuuuuuuck...~" She groaned in delight when her pussy, inch by inch was being filled up once again by his cock "...Don't... You ... Dare take it too slow!" She grunted forth, though when he began to sease her clit, she gasped loudly, arcing her back, and thrusting her breats up into the air.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Alex continued the slow movement of his hips as he wat he'd her squirm. He spoke as he reached forward and pulled on her right nipple. "Come on, it's not often I get to enjoy a pussy this tight. Maybe I should go even slower?"
Alex bottomed out before slowly, even slower than before, pulling out of her.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:16 pm

"I'll... Kill you... If you do...~!" Yue groaned as her pussy hugged the way-to-big cock as it pulled out "Fuck...~ Why... Don't I fuck you more often?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Alex stopped moving when she threatened to kill him. He leaned over her so he could give her a quick kiss on the lips. He spoke with a wicked grin. "Go ahead and try."
Alex gave her another kiss before answering her question. "Because I'm usually too focused on the empress to even think of other women..."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:53 pm

"Hnngh... Why don't you just ask her? Gods know she needs a good, hard, dicking and relax~!" Yue grunted forth as ashe wrapped her legs and arms around him before her gaze suddenly turned somewhat serious "For her sake, ask... Okay? She's spent her whole life separated from humanity, and her own womanhood. She needs to become part of it, and actually think of her life as more than a duty to her people."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 am

Alex felt Yue lock him in place with her arms and legs. He saw her expression and blushed a little. He spoke with a downtrodden tone. "I'm sure she has plenty of suitors asking her. You know rich nobles with power and purpose outside being a shield. I've already come to terms with the fact that one day I'll probably have to stand guard at her wedding and watch another man kiss her."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:28 am

"Alex... With the exception of the Commander, you are the guy closest to her and have known her the longest, you saved her fucking life when you were both kids. And trust me, when it's just us girls around, she talks." Yue smirks and reaches up to kiss his cheek. "She likes you... I think. She just doesn't know how to show it."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:34 am

Alex listened to Yue speak before rolling them both over so she was on top. He laid back and spoke. "I think isn't very reassuring. Isn't the pillow talk supposed to come after we've had excessive amounts of sex? Come on, you wanted this right?"
Alex gave her a bounce to try to kickstart the sex. He wanted off the topic of the Empress before he got too hopeful from Yue's words.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:42 am

"Nngh~!" Yue moaned as he bounced up into her, prompting her to start grinding her hips against him "L-Look, all I'm saying is that at the very least you have a chance at becoming her first proper concubine~ At the least~!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:58 am

Alex bounced again after she spoke of him becoming a concubine. He spoke with a frown. "Yes cus sharing her with other guys would be the best thing ever."
Alex gave her another bounce after he finished with his sarcasm. He spoke with a slight blush. "I want her all to myself. I'm selfish like that, I don't share with other guys."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:05 am

"Nnngh... Well... You will never have a chance to become either her consort or concubine if you never talk to her..." Yue groaned as she bounced on top of him "Fuuuck...~ And hey... Even a one night fling would be good for her~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:09 am

Alex rubbed Yue's legs as she bounced on his rod. He spoke with a somber tone. "I try not to get my- good damn how are you still so tight- my hopes up. I get that I saved her once and maybe she talks about me, but doesn't she do the same for her other guards? What would make me special? I mean would you want me as more than just a fuck buddy?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Yue grunted in pleasure as he pushed against her already filled womb, her hands on his chest for stability as she bounced and gyrated her hips on his shaft "Nngh... How are you still this hard~?! And well..." Suddenly she leaned down, her lips right next to his ear as she whispered "Maybe...~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Alex blushed when she whispered maybe in his ear. Did she honestly see something in him worth making him a husband? Sure he had good qualities like honor and virtue, but he was also violent and a bit obsessed with something he can't have. He needed to regain control if the conversation and situation. He forced a smirk as he bounced her again and spoke. "Well maybe if somebody actually put some effort into this then I'd have already finished. Maybe I should just go see your mom and ask her to help me."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:32 pm

"Oh, fuck you!" Yue frowned and slammed down on him, though it was a bit of a mistake, as that combined with him thrusting up, finally let him break through her cervix, into her womb proper. Sending waves of electrifying pain and pleasure through her muscular body
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Alex temporarily lost composure and grunted in pleasure when the girl slammed on him. He regained it and realized that the sudden tightness he felt was her cervix and that she was probably stunned from the pleasure. He spoke as he bounced her again. "Come on is that all you got? Damn at least your mom has big boobs."
Alex reached up and pulled on her right nipple before slapping her left tit gently.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games