Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Postby Zankio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 pm

He continues to twitch inside you for a few moments giving a few token thrusts before slowly sliding himself out, trailing his cum out of your pink crevice. "I'll have to be sure and thank them for sending me such a generous chauffeur." he says with a heavy breath, and lets you out of his grip.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:25 pm

i smile at him and laugh a little as i stand up of the bed, "i'm going to see if we are almost at the planet" i said walking sensually trying to give him a perfect look of my butt. i stop at the door and say with a sensual voice " if we are not still there...i think we can have a second round~" i walked out of the room and walk to the cockpit
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:38 pm

The doctor relaxes on the bed, taking in the view as you approach the door, giving you a lecherous grin in response. Entering the cockpit you notice the massive station on the radar, a glance out the window of the cockpit confirms it to be just off to the right, having just begun orbiting it. The communications panel chirps, the station most likely contacting you to clear you for landing.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 pm

"alright" i said to myself as i put the automatic pilot "computer...land while i get dressed" i said as i turn around and walk to my room to get dressed...ignoring the doctor i put my clothes on " we have arrived " i said. when i was finally dressed i walk again to the cockpit and sit on the pilot chair to complete the landing...
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Previous

Return to Private Games