Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:20 pm

Big Mac lifted you fully off the ground and started fucking you hard and fast, slowly and steadily picking up speed the more he slammed into your ass, pushing you against the mirror and forcing you to practically make out and rub cocks with your reflection as he just got faster, rougher and stronger the longer this went on for.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:10 pm

At first, Kayin was in little state to do much. But as the dicking continued and another climax rippled through him, he did indeed start making out with his reflection and rubbing his now half limp but drooling cock against hit. His hips also soon started rolling, trying to meet Big Macs rapid plunges as his tongue started lolling out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:20 pm

Big Mac's hips were slapping into your ass, forcefully making a clapping noise that along with your moans was all you could hear your ass was stinging from the force but somehow, the pain wasn't making you feel less good, in fact, the pain from your stinging ass cheeks seemed to make the fucking better and you found yourself tightening up as Big Mac's pace finally became a steady rapid fuck instead of increasing like before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:23 pm

"S~Sho good... body... tingling... legs, hehe, legs are jelly~" Kayin singsonged, crying out as he came again. His ass was going to be sore later, but right now as his backdoor clung to Big Macs fuck pillar and tried to wring it for all it was worth, he didnt care all that much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:33 pm

By the time that Big Mac had finally cum, your own cock was nothing but a pre drooling mess and your cum was drying on the mirror as he filled you, pumping shot, after shot of jizz into your warm, welcoming boi-hole. You could feel your guts being filled with the hot jizz, which woke you up from the fuck drunk daze only to fill you with this new kind of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:46 pm

"Mmmhmhmhmhmhmhm~<3" Kayin moaned and panted out, slumping against the mirror, shuddering and twitching a bit. He would have rubbed his stomach, feeling the warm gooeyness as it flooded and filled him, but well, the only thing keeping him from flopping forward was the wall and his hands on the mirror. His ass clung to and pulsed and milked Big Mac a bit more as he let out a slurred, pleasure filled moan. Two days here in this place, and he'd gotten to have two amazing experiences.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Big Mac was softly petting your head, and after a few minutes was rest was slowly trying to pull out of you, only to let out an embarrassed noise that had you looking in the mirror, to find Sonata pushing her way in and then you were on the ground face down and ass up, with Sonata happily tonguing your cummy hole and pulling Big Mac towards her own crotch, soon enough she was getting fucked as well, apparently she was horny after listening to you two go at it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:22 pm

Kayin leaned into the pets, but then squeaked as he was promptly pushed to the floor. Of course, then he was gasping, wriggling, and moaning, albeit more softly now as his sensitive backdoor was lapped and suckled upon to drink up the cum that was leaking from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:31 pm

Sonata even went so far as to use her fingers to get more and more cum out of you as she rode Big Mac, her hips moving like an expert, in fact, despite her slightly ditzy smile that you could see in the mirror, she seemed impossibly experienced and was forcing you to cum more easily, and Big Mac already seemed on the edge again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:35 pm

"S~Sonata... aaah, t~teasing... mhm, hole is... s~super sensitive... c~cumming~!" Kayin whined, wriggling even as nothing but some drooling pre came from his member and his toes curled and he let out a keening whine of pleasure as ecstasy rippled out through the rest of him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:42 pm

Sonata ended up dominating you and Big Mac for what felt like forever and a half before she happily got up, fixed her cloths chirped "That was an Awesome lunch it took my breaks too~ Thanks~" Before casually skipping out, leaving both your exhausted body and an exhausted Big Mac laying on the floor.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:46 pm

Panting and being very confused, but at least happy he wasn't leaking cum now, Kayin carefully moved to get back into his regular clothes while Big Mac recovered. His ass still felt sensitive and gaping, but he wasn't as horny as heck as he'd felt earlier. He also helps get Big Mac's pants back up before he says, "I~I uh, t~think we should get these paid for..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:56 pm

He was blushing and nodding quickly and soon enough you had all the stuff you wanted and Sonata was checking you both out while blowing bubbles with some cum in her mouth and waving happily as you left "Let's get ya a phone and we can get outa here." he said leading the way still blushing at the catty sales girl who so easily took control.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:01 pm

In this instance, Kayin was tired enough that he was basically going to let Big Mac pick the phone, though he only really cared if it worked. His legs still felt like half jelly and he nearly stumbled here and there along the way. Occasionally though, he couldn't help but wonder what Sunset might have done to him... or both of them... if she'd been present.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:04 pm

Turns out Big MAc wasn't picking it, you apparently got a free one for being on welfare basically, so they just had to set it up for you, and soon enough you and Big Mac were back in the Truck and heading on off from the parking lot. Then Big Mac turned on the country music Chanel on the radio, but otherwise seemed content not to say anything more unless you spoke first.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:14 pm

With the phone situated, Kayin found himself half wishing he had Sunset's number, but as the music played and they rumbled along the road to wherever they were going, Kayin found himself eventually drifting off to sleep as his head slumped forward. A nap sounded pretty good right now after the... interesting morning he'd had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:22 pm

Eventually, when you woke up, it was to the smell of Apple pie and warm blankets around you and you were laying on a couch and could hear voices in the other room, what you guessed was the kitchen, where the good smell was coming from too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:28 pm

Humming, arching his back as he stretched, and wriggled about this way and that, Kayin softly sits up and looks around a bit, then pushes the blanket off and carefully and quietly tries to head towards the voices and the smell.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:32 pm

As you got closer you heard "Bloom hide her away." Followed by another younger voice "Ah can't she won' go down, I already did it four taimes!" and then you peaked your head in and saw what seemed to be a distressed looking girl, with a rock hard cock standing and whining, covered in cum in front of a larger tanned girl who seemed to be frowning, not at the smaller girl but at the apparently, refusing to calm down cock "Ah swear I don' know what happened, Ah don't wanna meet im like this but, I even used mah butt and it didn't go down after~ I really don't know why AJ!" She whined hugging the taller girl, who pet her head.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:10 pm

Kayin blushed a bit at the sight he saw as he peeked in, and considered what to do. On the one hand, the poor gal was already rather embarrassed. On the other, Kayin felt an urge to help, though given what she said, he wasn't sure if there was much he could actually do. In any case, he decided after a moment to step in as he said, "S-Sorry about falling asleep like that. Getting things was more... exhausting then I'd expected." He wasn't sure if Big Mac had said anything of what transpired, so instead kept such to himself for now.

"Something happen? I'm willing to try and help if I can. The least I can do."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games