Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:04 pm

As it turned out, after getting her to cum that time from her trying to hold her climaxes back, you practically chained them together and she squealed and came so much so quickly that your face was coated in her feminine nectar. Unfortunately, she'd also passed out with a fuck drunk blissed out look on her face which was enough to grab your attention. Well that and she stopped petting your ears and tail.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:19 pm

I kept licking, and licking, and licking, it took me about a hour before I realized she'd passed out, at that point though I climbed up, laid her down on the couch. No way could I move her, and snuggled up against her to take a nap, forgetting to even clean my face up as I smiled in delight.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:40 pm

Your nap is pleasant and peaceful, though it turns more into sleep. When you awaken, you do so first and its about 3, no, 4 in the morning. Sunset remains asleep, though she is hugging you tight to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:58 pm

I Hummed...then crawled down and began lapping at Sunset's pussy to wake her up, loving her taste, doubly so waking up and getting to taste it like this~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:09 am

A hand came down and practically stuffed your face into her folds for a bit as she began to grind and ride your face for a good minute, cumming soon enough before blearily waking up as she stretched then blinked and smirked down at you. "Were you there all night long Twiley?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:19 am

I giggled "No~ I was there for a bit, before I realized you passed out, then I helped you lay down and cuddled with you...then I woke up, and decided to wake you up with some love~" I said happily wiggling against her, a lovestruck smile on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:21 am

"Mmhm, and quite a lovely way to wake up to. I'll have to make sure to wake up first next time so I can do the waking up~" She smiled and purred a bit, pulling you up to hold you against her side as she smooched your forehead. She hummed a bit, glancing to a clock and smiling as she asked, "Want to take a shower together? Or do it separately? Unless today's a free day for you, we've both got class in a few hours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:40 am

I let out a whine "I Wish it was~" I admitted before humming "Quick Shower Together and then Breakfast of last night's leftovers?" I asked with a smile as I gave her a kiss on the cheek before blushing at her "Um, I kinda left the plug in all night...I might need help getting it out." I told her embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:44 am

Nodding, Sunset guided you to the bathroom, where she helped you finish stripping down. Once in the shower, she gently worked the plug out of you, giving your backdoor a brief teasing with her tongue before she got to work getting you and her clean together. With lots of rubbing against each other along the way.

Once the shower was done, the two of you settled in at the table and dug in, with Sunset checking her phone intermittently as you found you had some texts from Cadence, your brother, and your mother.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:50 am

I blinked and gulped, feeling a bit afraid, I decided to check Cadence's texts first, then my brothers, saving my mom for last, wiggling a bit as I ate, my butt feeling empty now that the Plug was gone after a whole night of having it in, I could only hope the texts weren't to bad.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:00 am

Cadence's texts were just to check in on you and make sure your night had been alright. You're brother was shooting you a congrats and an (unsurprisingly) request for lewd pics since Cadence was being stingy and keeping them to herself. You're mother however, was wanting to know why you hadn't called or texted her goodnight as you normally did before heading to bed, something she'd sort of forced into you as a habit the few times you were away from home or they were out of town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:07 am

I first told Cadence that the night had been good, also sending her a Heart, rolling my eyes and then taking a pic of my Sunset eating and sending it to him with a tongue sticking out emoji, then I read my mom's and frowned...before quickly texting her "Sorry, had a headache, laid down and before I knew it I was waking up, didn't even realize I was going to sleep." hopefully that would get her off my back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:11 am

Your mother seems to buy that, and Shining sends an emoji sticking his tongue sticking out back at you... then sends a pic of a blushing Cadence dressed in one of the school's cheerleading outfits.

"Everything okay?" Sunset asks after a moment, half her food eaten.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:22 am

I Hummed "Mom was questioning me about why I didn't text or call her when I went to sleep, and Shiny Sent a Pic of Cadence." I flipped the phone around and showed Sunset the pic...before grinning at her "Think I could pull off the slutty cheerleader look?" I asked with a grin "Skirt so short my pussy's in full view any time I take a step? Top so small you can see my nipples...or maybe a tube top that only covers my nipples?" I asked with a giggle, teasing her a bit "Shiny's begging for pics since Cadence is being stingy with letting him see any."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:36 am

"You'd be more of a sexy nerdy cheerleader, but luckily, that's just my type~" Sunset replied with a purr, then smirked as she asked, "This Cadence of yours ever do anything lewd with ya? She looks like the sort, but you did say you were a virgin." She smirks at your brother's request, and with a hum, she said, "Ya can share any pics of us with Shining or Cadence if ya want~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:46 am

I blushed and coughed "Nothing, serious and never actually touching me, she sometimes sent me sexy pics "On Accident" instead of to my brother, but she'd tell me to keep them, and I know she knew I was watching when she was masturbating once. She's kinda the reason I even know what Sex or Masturbation even is though. My parents didn't let me take sex ed, and she did take me into her bed room, when she was naked, to um, show me how it all worked and explain it all to me." I told Sunset, blushing brightly by the end of my explanation. "And, Yeah if you gave her permission, she'd probably be all to happy to wreck me...I'm pretty sure she was the head of a Free Love Slash Free Sex Cult when she was in Highschool." I admitted with a laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:02 am

"Mmhm, I'll keep that in mind... and that actually sounds rather fun~" Sunset said, humming a bit in thought to herself before smacking herself and saying, "Wait, gotta remember, am a good girl now. Well, relatively speaking." She then finished her food, and asked, "We got about two hours til school. Will ya want me to take ya over on my motorbike when its time?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:14 am

I blushed...then put my head on the table "I'm a Pervert now~" I whined "My Brain went to you very publicly fucking me on your Motorbike first thing." I admitted with a giggle "And yeah, I keep some clothes at Cadence's house, It'd be nice if you could take me there and drop me off, so I can get in Uniform and go to school with her." I admitted with an embarrassed giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:24 am

"Maybe after our first week together hehe~" Sunset teased, smirking as she licked her lips. Clearly she enjoyed the thought of doing that. "For now though, want me to give ya a good dicking before we have to get ready to go, or would ya like me to make ya cum a dozen times using my tongue on your folds?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:18 am

I Blushed, and thought before leaning forwards and giving her a smile "Whatever you choose~ I can't make all the choices~" I purred "Though if we do either of those we might need another shower, unless you want us both to go to school stinking of sex and possibly wearing girl cum on our faces?" I asked with a giggle at the image.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games