Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:23 am

And the door was all but slammed open as a tall, mature woman glared through her glasses at the knocker "What is it.... Honored Guardsman Alex?" the head maid asked, venom dripping with every word as she stood before him in her nightly wear.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by Earthling on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:24 am

Alex did his best to keep eye contact as the door opened and the busty head maid, Lagherta, appeared. He knew she was not only in her night wear, but also that the thin fabric would leave nothing to the imagination. He gave her a quick bow, which caused his eyes to sweep her body quickly, before rising and giving her a warm smile. "Good evening Madam Lagherta. I come bringing a new recruit for you. A former assassin whom I believe is ready to turn over a new leaf. The Honored Empress wants me to present her to her in the morning, and I thought it might be a good idea to get her cleaned up first. Would you mind assisting me?"
Alex stepped to the side to let her see her new trainee. He knew that if he wanted to walk away without some sort of punishment, he'd have to charm her. He would wait for the woman to begin examining the girl before speaking again to catch her off guard. "You're eyes are especially entrancing this evening. You'll have to tell me someday how you captured fire in them."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Lagertha quickly turned her attention to Yianna who stiffened up as a deer in headlights as the older woman examined her closely "She seems fine enough. Fine... She can sleep in the maids quarters for now, and borrow a uniform. It will take a couple of days to get one tailored for her."
Then she turned her gaze back to Alex "You on the other hand... Flattery is not going to get you anywhere... But... I'm too tired to punish you right now." She sighs and glances over to Yue "Just make sure he behaves, okay dear?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Alex took the chance to examine Lagertha as she examined Yianna. He had to admit that the older woman was gorgeous to say the least, and Alex would gladly take her to bed. He waited for her to be done examining Yianna before speaking. "Thank you Lagertha. I really appreciate this."
Lagertha told Yue to watch over and make sure Alex behaves. He wanted to say a lot of things in retort, but he just closed the distance between them and brushed her hair out of her face. If she didn't push him back or slap him then he'd lean in and whisper in her ear. "You should know by now that I don't lie especially not to gorgeous woman like you. If you ever want to spend dinner or even an evening together, just ask sometime, I'd make you a very happy woman."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:16 pm

"Hmm... Maybe someday. Alas, I think my daughter is the one that wants your attention for now." Lagertha smirked before gently pushing him away, and stepping out the door to guide Yianna to where she was supposed to go.

"So... Is there any women you can keep your hands off?" Yue asked with a raised eyebrow "I mean, even my mother?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Alex felt the gentle push from Lagherta as she responded in kind to his flirt. He heard Yue speak and responded after the other two left. "I didn't flirt with the princess, nor did I seduce the assassin. Maybe I just have a thing for strong women like you and your mom. Why do you ask? Are you jealous? Don't worry, I'd make sure both of you were pleased properly if we ever share a bed."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:34 pm

"Tsk... For tonight however, you will share only mine. Now come." The guardswoman groaned as she reached to grab his collar and lead him towards her chambers
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Alex let her pull him as he worked at unhooking his chest plate. He spoke once he had it off and hanging in his hand. "Well somebody seems a little too excited. I feel like this is me doing you a favor rather than paying me for the bet."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:18 pm

"Oh please. Look, it's been months since I last got laid okay?" Yue grunted as they arrived to the corridor with the Companions chambers, right next to the Empresses, and she dragged him and herself inside her room "Now... Do what you want with me."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Alex spotted the Empress' door as they entered Yue's. He felt a pang of guilt since he wished for a second that he was with her rather than Yue. When she pulled him into the room and demanded he have his way with her, he stepped up to her and pulled her into a deep kiss. He let his tongue play in her mouth for a few seconds before breaking it and speaking. "Strip for me. Slowly, I want to enjoy the show."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Yue smirked as she slowly began to undo the straps of her steel cuirass before letting it fall onto the carpeted floor with a thud. She had elected to wear minimum armor for today's mission, and so she was left wearing her padded armor doublet, and a pair of tight fitting silk leggings.
Strap by strap she undid the doublet, but before opening it to let Alex see what she kept underneath, she turned around... And let it fall to the floor. Letting Alex gaze upon the muscular, somewhat scarred back of the knightess, honed after a lifetime of harsh training regimens, and below that, her tight and toned bubble butt, so delishiously hugged and lifted by her leg wear.
Her hands moved to undo the hook of her bra, and she tossed it away.
"Like what you see~?" She asked over her shoulder as she bent forward, and with her thumbs slipping inside her waistband, she slowly began to peel the leggings off, jiggling her butt as she did so, as if to entice Alex further.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:16 am

Alex watched from Yue's bed as she teased him. He was also getting undressed as he watched, and found himself rather happy that he got the thick pants he wore off fast enough. He had forgotten how much he enjoyed watching a girl like Yue strip. He had only really gone to town and took home a couple skinny barmaids for fun in the past few months. They were all skin and bone, and you could see it whenever they stripped and their ribs showed below their breasts. While not unattractive, they were nowhere near as attractive as watching a battle-hardened maiden's muscles flex from their movement. Alex's member was already half mast when she went to lean over. It reach almost the full mast of twelve inches when she begin pulling her stocking off while shaking her shapely ass. He stood as she asked him if he liked what he saw and quickly closed the distance. In only a few swift movements he ripped her stockings off, revealing her womanhood, and line his rod up with it. With one thrust he slammed himself inside her and felt his dick harden even more. He spoke as he began sliding out. "God damn you're tight. I might break you if I'm not careful."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:32 am

"Ghuh~!" Yue grunted in pleasure as the massive cock slammed into her cunt and rammed against her womb, driving the air out of her lungs and forcing her to brace against the wall.
"F-Fuck, a-anything is tight to a monster like that!" the knightess panted heavily as she regained her breath "But... You know I can take it~ So just try to break me~" she smiled over her shoulder, tightening further
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:39 am

Alex listened to her retort as she tightened around his cock. He looked down at her and smirked. She just challenged him to a battle and he aimed to win. Alex wasted no more time in sliding his dick out of her. When about seven inches of it was visible he slammed it back into her again. He repeated this process in an accelerating pace as he had to grip her waist so she wasn't just slammed into the wall by his rapid thrusts. He gave her ass a slap as he spoke. "You have no clue what you just...unh...ASKED FOR."
He gave her ass a good squeeze before returning to focusing on violating her womb.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 am

Yue braced herself for the incoming pounding, but nothing could prepare her body for what was coming.
When he slammed into her again Yues mind blanked from the pleasure and pain, the only thought remaining was how she wanted more.
Slowly, she began to push back at him as he ravished her. She did not plan on losing tonight
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Alex felt her push back into him and grunted. She might actually win if she kept on tightening and pushing against him. He had to take away her control, so he paused his thrusting to reach down between her legs. He swiftly and easily lifted her in the air. He gripped her legs and began bouncing her on his dick. He spoke as he speed up. "How do you like this you slut warrior?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:03 pm

"Hnngh...~! Y-You bastard!" She mewled as she was lifted into the air, and gravity helped him fuck her even harder "F-Fuck!"
Her breasts were not the largest, but they still jiggled delightfully every time Alex bounced the knightess on his cock "H-Heh... A-Are you p-pent up as well~?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Alex stood there with Yue bouncing on his dick wishing he could grope her tits as they bounced. He spoke between grunts. "I just saw one of the most gorgeous women that I can't have in a night gown and then a sexy maid in a night gown. Of course I'm pent up. And I found the perfect slut to take it out on."
Alex shifted his hands so that he held her by the knees. Shifting his own stance, he stopped thrusting and just focused on lifting her up and dropping her on his rod. It felt like she was just sex toy for his use. He spoke as he slammed her down on his rod. "At least I wasn't offering sex for eight gold like a little whore. Come on just admit your the pent up slut warrior!"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:06 pm

"F-Fuck! F-Fine! I-I am a fucking slut!" Yue cried out in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm rapidly approaching "Just... Don't...Fucking stop!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 am

Alex took a good bit of pleasure from making Yue, a strong warrior woman, call herself a slut. It was one of his few sadistic desires and with it filled he decided that victory was his. He spoke with a wicked grin, never stopping his merciless attack on her insides. "And with that, victory is mine. Here's a consolation gift for the loser."
Alex felt himself reach his limit and let loose his seed inside the girl. He didn't stop thrusting as he climaxed inside her. When he was finally done, he let her slide off his now limp dick and onto her knees on the floor.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games