Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 pm

It took a minute but soon the mature woman opened her door, and pushed up her glasses "What is it?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Alex gently but forcibly pushed her into the room before closing the door. He spoke as he leaned against it. "So here's the deal."
Alex told her the same things he told Yue and even told her about Yue becoming his first concubine. He then told her of his plan and the sighed. "So Lagherta, will you help me test the Empress and...will you be my second concubine...?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:58 pm

She gave him a cunning smirk before answering "Sire, if that is your wish, I am but for you to use~" in an uncharacteristically soft, and servile tone. Before suddenly her old demeanor returned "That is a yes."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Alex stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Lagherta. He gave her a long kiss before speaking. "It's humorous that both a mother and a daughter stole my heart. Are you ready to have hot sex in front of your Empress? Are you sure you want to be this horny man's concubine?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 pm

"Yes. On one condition." Lagertha once again pushed up her glasses "I want you to give me another child."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Alex whispered in her ear. "Gladly, but not quite yet. I need to set a couple of things up first."
Alex took her hand and lead her to the door. He opened it and released her hand before speaking. "Follow me ma'am."
He led them to the Empress' door before knocking and speaking. "Celestial Guard Alex. Reporting as requested."
Reaperbones

Previous

Return to Private Games