Joining the Coven [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Joining the Coven [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:55 am

She grinned at that and seemed ready to do just that, then paused and hummed a bit. Before giving you a bemused look as she asked, "Is there anything you'd like to try first, position wise, or anything in particular you might have looked up before~? If you're interested, I have a number of different toys and strap ons we could use too~"

As she said this, her hands squeezed at your ass and rubbed along your hips, while Sasha shimmied over to rub her body against your right side, her breasts caressing your arm and sides as much as her hands were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:59 am

I blinked "Um, I mean? I've read a lot of Hentai, so like, a lot of stuff, but, I have no idea what's, you know, do-able? Um...I guess...I wanna get like, fucked stupid? Like full on ahegao, can't think, mess of a girl? I could never get that far just playing with myself after all." I blushed even as I explained "So, whatever's best for that?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:08 am

Iliana grinned at this, and made a few gestures to Sasha. Who happily skipped over to a dresser... returning a moment later with four pairs of cuffs, some clamps, what looked like a vibrator wand... and a demonic cock strap on. Iliana shifted, and pushed you onto your back as she grinned and purred as she said, "Well then, that can very easily be arranged. Sasha, if you would~?"

Sasha quickly works to spread eagle you, your wrists and ankles cuffed to the posts of the bed. She applied clamps to your nipples, flicking them and giggling as Iliana put the strap-on into place on her hips, humming as she rubbed its tick against your slickened folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:14 am

I blinked "I, um, two questions before we start...is it weird that I was expecting worse when I said that...and um, that I'm actually finding this really romantic and kinda want it recorded to watch later?" I asked embarrassed by my own request, but once she answered...well I was already soaking wet and ready for her cock whenever she wanted to give it to me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:23 am

"Oh don't worry, I can get quite a bit worse than this... though I was planning on fucking you to prolapse with this~" She admits as she motions for Sasha to set up her phone as an impromptu camera. Then Sasha brings the wand to your clit, turning it half way up its power right from the get go as Iliana uses her vampiric strength to grab your hips and slam on home into you, the strapon easily piercing your cervix and burying itself in your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:37 am

While I was sure that normally that would hurt, maybe make me scream in pain, now? Either because of how wet I was, how into her I was, because she was my mistress or just because I was a vampire now, I fucking loved it, I squeal like a sow in heat, I moaned and lifted my legs up, "M~More~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:10 pm

She started hammering away at you, holding nothing back as she rammed into your womb again and again. On top of this, Sasha soon added a clamp to your clit while raising the vibrator to 10 and flicking at and twisting the ones on your nipples. All of this at once was quickly proving quite overwhelming to your still not used to sex body, even as your vampiric nature made it able to better withstand it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Guts x4 to handle it
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:17 pm

I blinked and then, I was moaning, squealing, cumming hard "Y~Yesh~ More~ Please~ More~ Pound me more~ More Pain~ more Pleasure~ Hurt me more~ make me feel better~ This is amazing~ I love you mistress~" I was practically singing in bliss, the vampiric strength of my mistress, the teasing of her thrall...I loved every second of it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:56 am

You were very glad you were a vampire now. Had you still been human, this would have likely hurt like hell. As it was, you were instead feeling so damned good, pleasure coursing through you with every plunge. She was hitting your G-spot with the strap on with every plunge she made, though soon she pulled back, dragging some of your womb out with her and using her hand to stroke and squeeze and pinch along it... then Sasha brought the wand to that sensitive flesh and you came again harder than before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:10 am

I screamed and cried in pure pleasure, it was so good, my tongue was hanging out, my eyes rolling up, I wasn't completely fucked stupid, but I was being forced to Ahegao, my brain was on the edge, if she kept it up it wouldn't take too long...or if she did something more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:09 pm

She said something to Sasha, and took over the vibrator wand. A moment later Sasha arrived with a strap-on for her as well, but also another wand. One with a glass like tube that had... sparks of electricity running inside it. Then she proceeded to start fucking your face while zapping your clamped nipples, and occasionally going down and adding a touch from it to your clit as well as Iliana mashed the wand against your pussy lips as she kept plowing you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:58 pm

I squealed and moaned and my arms and legs kept trying to latch around the two of them, but, thanks to both the cuffs and me wanting to be a good girl and not break them I could only lay there and take it, cumming and shaking and moaning more and more every minute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:58 pm

They kept this going, five minutes becoming thirty, an hour becoming three, they didn't stop until they'd brought you to the state you'd asked to be pushed to. By which point you had wound up breaking free of the cuffs, but Iliana didn't seem to care all that much and was more amused as she chuckled and stroked your cheek while Sasha cuddled into your side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:13 pm

I was too fucked stupid to think, to care, to react, all I could do was lay there, twitching, cumming, and cuddling back, groping them more on instinct than anything else as I fought to stay awake, wanting to pass out and sleep but Mistress hadn't said I could rest yet, so, so I should stay up~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:39 am

Iliana hummed, and glanced to a clock nearby before smirking. She and Sasha helped get you out of the cuffs, then Iliana murmured something to Sasha who nodded and moved to pull the curtains closed. Before joining your sire and you in the bed as she draped the blankets up around you both. "Rest." Iliana whispered to you as she spooned up against your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:09 am

I passed out cuddling my into my sire's body and pulling Sasha into me, burying my head into her breasts as I promptly passed out completely, tired physically, sexually and emotionally after the night I'd had.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:30 am

You wound up waking up... second. Sasha was lounging in a recliner nearby, fiddling with her phone, while your Sire remained fast asleep. While the curtains weren't open, you could see some sunlight streaming in. Which made you frown, briefly. She'd said Vampires could be out and about in the day, they'd just be weaker. But you don't feel any different now. Maybe you'd have to actually be in direct sunlight for you to feel the effect?

Though, what quickly took your focus was a hunger you felt. And that Sasha once again smelled rather appetizing...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:48 am

(9)
I shuddered part of me was hungry again, and it wanted to leap at Sasha and bit her, but I held back, she was mistress' and mistress was holding me, and I didn't want to disappoint my mistress...still my desire was made clear as I opened my mouth my tongue swirling and tasting her on the air.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:18 am

Sasha seemed to notice this, and giggled. She bared her neck and said, "You can come feed on me if you want~ You are Mistress's sireling, and I am her devoted servant. Besides, Mistress is a heavy sleeper. If you decide to remain in her arms, you're gonna be there for quite a while~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:00 am

I let out a little Distressed whine, trying to choose, looking from her to Mistress, before slowly, moving to wiggle and worm my way out of Mistress' hold to feed lightly on Sasha, and once I was done I'd lick her and then move back into Mistress' arms.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games